Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) (32454 Views)

Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by 247man: 2:04pm On Apr 21
Asmmi:
The spraying of notes is a Nigerian tradition. It's one of the ways the rich show off their wealth in public gatherings, most especially parties. You can't take it away from Nigerians because they love to show off publicly. Even public office holders are guilty of the crime. This break will not last long. Make Una dey watch

Please read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/8068294/im-honestly-hungry-need

Tradition…..
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21
Yoruba Musicians like King Sunny Ade, K1 Wasiu Ayinde , Osupa etc are in serious trouble!!!
They may take government t court, or print their own money!!!
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by aremubabs: 2:36pm On Apr 21
sprints1:
by not spraying money abi is that what will make Nigeria work... Nigeria will not work if we don't stop being sentimental. A country that favours A and suffers B na country be that... na we mekunu dey suffer the

You don't get the point.

The point is that if laws are enforced to the point that people are this afraid to break it, Nigeria would have made some progress.

For example, if we can get to this point one day when a politician can be scared to steal for fear of being arrested, Nigeria will start getting better.

We make too many laws in this country, but we hardly implement any.

Take for example, the IG always declaring it illegal to use police as bodyguards to private citizens. Even celebrities like Jim Iyke have one as body guard and openly shows him off on social media. Total disregard for the law.

Kudos to the EFCC. But more needs to be done. It is a gradual process, but we must take the implementation of laws as seriously as law making.
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by vikiphy89(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21
This one no concern the locals for Aba , men dey spray as I'm typing. Na Public servant and celebrity Dem fit arrest
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Pitssbull: 3:15pm On Apr 21
That is how it should be.

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by rollywise(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21
This is good. But unfortunately the law is only for the poor and the man without connections. Shebi na brother Bello them no fit catch since then🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by alizma: 5:29pm On Apr 21
Asmmi:
The spraying of notes is a Nigerian tradition. It's one of the ways the rich show off their wealth in public gatherings, most especially parties. You can't take it away from Nigerians because they love to show off publicly. Even public office holders are guilty of the crime. This break will not last long. Make Una dey watch

That public show is one of the reasons why the youths are now into many things to make quick money. It's fun and the youths won't to be part of that fun but unfortunately it soon becomes clear to them that it takes longer years of work to get to that point where they can possibly join the fun and the next thing they do is to look for a shortcut.
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Dybala11(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21
Inspirer1:
Spray and get arrested angry. Mutilation of the Naira is bad!

On another note, I think efcc should let us know if 'spraying' and 'mutilation' of the Naira are the same. I say this cos if we are truly talking about mutilation of the Naira, most of the sprayed cashes are not as mutilated as what people use to transact in our streets and markets.

I think if the main aim of efcc is to curb Naira mutilation, instead of arresting and trying people, efcc should rather concentrate on mass orientation on mutilation of the Naira through both print and electronic media in conjuction with the National Orientation Agency, that will drive home the objective better than arresting people.

#being_objective
Ok the last paragraph in your submission, Nigerians no dey hear word. If you like do orientation and ads till eternity, Nigerians no go hear. But once there's a scapegoat then they will adjust, at least for a while.
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:53pm On Apr 21
Lifestone:
We just need to enforce the law in Nigeria and most of our problems will be abated
who will help the cat
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:55pm On Apr 21
iLegendd:
This law will really help men in their saving culture. It will reduce gold-digging and even kidnapping cuz some of these bad people monitor who sprays the most in an event.

Spraying of money has a spirit just like crypto.

You won't know when you'll be all in spraying 3 million Naira you withdrew just to let people know say men mount, but you only have 2 million left in your account.

Also, spraying is addictive. When you're used to it like Cubana, if you don't spray, it looks like the event is boring to you because your addiction has been taken away by EFCC.

Women hardly spray money. When they manage to, their sugar daddy or husband gave it to them. Men should emulate women in this regard. They're 99.99% stingy with money.

They'd rather buy 6 million Naira fake bone straight hair than spray their best friend 500k at a wedding.

So, if you want to show off, put it in an envelope. If you can't, because no one will see it, you want the world to know what you're giving, then buy the person a car or a house or anything you can afford with the money and can be VIVIDLY seen since that is what you want.
Or just print monopoly money
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Magicdon(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21
datola:
Kudos to EFCC on this!

They can do same in other sectors.

EFCC has never arrested Gandoki, is Buhari above the law
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by Ilekokonit: 12:51am On Apr 22
They should bring this law to London too 'cos for naija restaurants / bars where they have live bands, once the musician knows your name and you had given him money before, he no go let you rest and enjoy the music in peace as he go just dey hail you dey call your name until you are forced to give him part of the money you suppose use to flex.

Although I get one stubborn friend and no matter how long the musician hails him, he no dey drop one penny.
Re: Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:57am On Apr 22
Why must you spray money?Are you premitive animals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 2nd Poorest Nation in the World / Okorocha's Statue, 'Effigy' Destroyed In Imo / What Buhari Told Me On Biafra Agitation – Gov Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.