Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . (1394 Views)

Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2011
There's this cute and pretty girl, we'll call her Lizzy.

Now, Lizzy's boyfriend (can we call him Mark) constantly sets up all these random guys to add her on face book, call her phone and toast her.

Somehow, she found out Mark was the one responsible. Is this just plain insecurity on the side of Mark or is it some other deeper problem he suffers from? Oh, and Mark is seriously possessive and jealous too.

And lest I forget, Mark's ex got knocked up by another guy.

Could that be the only reason for his behavior? And is the fact that his ex cheated on him sufficient reason to behave that way with Lizzy who is a genuinely nice, sincere girl?

Is there a chance things could get better? Or should Lizzy just quit and try her luck elsewhere??

Matured opinions please.  smiley
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by slimyem: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2011
PLAIN INSECURITY!!
Its clearly a no-trust relationship and its just as good as dead.
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2011
^^^
I get you!! So she should call it off and not waste time with him further??
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by freecocoa(f): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2011
I cover myself from any nightmarish creature around.

Lola love,I think mike is seriously not recovered from the pains of his past relationship,now she needs to sit him down and let him know she isn't cool with what's happening,let him know if he can't trust her then there's no need being with her,they should try and work it out but if he doesn't stop,let her move on.
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2011
^^
Cocoa, he always insists that he trusts her, when she tries to talk to him?
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2011
Then she need to put her foot down and let him know if he doesn't stop,she'll walk.
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by Arosa(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2011
Trust is earned, if Lizzy is not a bitch then she has nothing to be afraid of. girls this days are bad. angry
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by iice(f): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2011
He has a hard time letting go of what happened to him.
I agree with Arosa, trust is earned. And most people practice 'speak' claims. However in a situation where one partner refuses to see the good of the other, then it's not going to work out. BTW i can't really reconcile the possessiveness with setting up. Usually possessive people sequester their partners and try to dictate everything that goes on and should go on.
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2011
^
@iice
he does just that. As in, dictates and tries to control. . . .
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by LordReed(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2011
@lola.luv
Quite simply he is pathetically complicated. He is domineering and sly at the same time. Hmmm this kinda guy can setup her up just so he can beat her up.

Take a walk Lizzy don't pass go!
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by tashanja(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2011
@Lola:
You have already identified the cause of his behaviour, and somebody rightly said trust is earned; what he therefore needs is patience and understanding and above all, assurance it wouldn't to him again in this relationship.

If you love him enough and want the relationship, then it is up to you try to win his trust through your actions not just words. By all indications, you are already doing just fine by not falling into his traps; he is just testing and if you keep passing with flying colours, sooner or later he would have no reason to doubt you any more and will have to give up.

This would no doubt require a great deal of patience from you, because I can imagine how uncomfortable (even demeaning) it is to be constantly under the microscope; but if he should continue unchanged beyond this point then there will be no need continuing in such relationship.

In the interim, appreciate he came to you as damaged goods, he therefore needs to be nursed and nurtured back to normality, look at it as your job (a sacrifice for love) - now that your still together. Good luck.  cool
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by seedord247(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2011
Arosa:

Trust is earned, if Lizzy is not a NaughtyWoman then she has nothing to be afraid of. girls this days are bad. angry

May God bless you 1 trillion times . . . .

they are here claiming that they are married, but unfortunately they are still single like Agama Lizard.
Re: Her Boyfriend Constantly Sets Her Up For Temptation. . . . by LoveDecay(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2011
I think lizzy should stop - f*hucking - that douche bag called mark,

(1) (Reply)

My Toast Line, What Is Yours / What Should I Do? / At What Age Should A Lady Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.