Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede (45246 Views)

Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Benjamin4388(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:
Well-done Olukayde. When are you going to pull in Ganduje for the viral stealing of public funds perpetrated on live camera, or is Bello a less Nigerian than ganduje?

Sir, we have zero hopes in your corruption fighting abilities since the government that brought you in has their hands so stained by corruption that then cannot depart from their tradition of sleaze and embezzlement.

Stop deceiving yourself in the vain hopes that you are deceiving us, Yahaya Bello is just another distraction you set up to distract Nigerians that are hungry, jobless and insecure. Yahaya may even be part of the script, but we are not deceived.

stop capping.. without all this your so called distractions.. nothing anybody papa and pikin go do.. even the names calling is enough if persecution is obstructed. history will forever lay curse on them whenever we get to the better or best Nigeria we hope.. till then we can make do with the names of the criminals..probably in 2400 we can have a best selling book titled the top 100 CORRUPT FAMILYe in Nigeria since 2000..by then we gonna have psycho humans who can make use of the information to wreck havoc since development comes with his good and bad.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by eldoradoxx: 7:11pm On Apr 23
The confidence of a man who is doing the bidding of his pay masters

2 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by CursedOsuPigs: 7:11pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:
Well-done Olukayde. When are you going to pull in Ganduje for the viral stealing of public funds perpetrated on live camera, or is Bello a less Nigerian than ganduje?

Sir, we have zero hopes in your corruption fighting abilities since the government that brought you in has their hands so stained by corruption that then cannot depart from their tradition of sleaze and embezzlement.

Stop deceiving yourself in the vain hopes that you are deceiving us, Yahaya Bello is just another distraction you set up to distract Nigerians that are hungry, jobless and insecure. Yahaya may even be part of the script, but we are not deceived.

They arrested Bobrisky and jailed him, you all opened mouth waah and started ranting that politicians were not arrested. Now, they are going after a politician and you have opened mouth waah again that they are chasing one and left the other. I'm sure if EFCC goes after Ganduje tomorrow, you would come and open mouth waah again that why is Trump in America has not been arrested.

Nothing pleases you lot.

Abi Nigeria don better ni...o better ti.

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by McLizbae: 7:12pm On Apr 23
Yaya Bello looted under APC cover you curse APC. Now APC wan arrest Yaya Bello for looting, you still curse APC!

No dementia worry you like that?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:

can we tell this weyrey man to just shut up and stop disturbing us ? What are the masses stand to gain with EFCC ranting
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Chichimma98(f): 7:15pm On Apr 23
madridguy:
Mr Ola Olukoyede should stop playing.

Stop playing how
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Image123(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23
AskNgige2:

So are u saying even Tinibu is a saint too?

i am saying that you should be realistic, elections are over.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by PHAYOL81: 7:17pm On Apr 23
Can we bank on this promise? Time will tell.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by madridguy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23
So you think he will resign for real grin Dey play.

Spainze007:
I wonder what kind of Nigerian you are

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by gaskiyamagana: 7:22pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by AreaFada2: 7:35pm On Apr 23
frankblinkz:
At this Junction, Yahaya Bello can't Escape this.

How a Governor turned fugitive.
EFCC chairman threatens to resign and lawyers are protesting to have him appear in court.

Sorry Yahaya, watch your trusted allies disappointing you.

Nollywood will drop this banger soon. Aki & Pawpaw will act Bello and Ododo. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Olat4421: 7:38pm On Apr 23
Mtheww initial gra gra las last he go bail himself with 50billion no b Nigeria person go steal 500 billion will bail himself with 50 billion
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by NSK4U(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:
APC's zero tolerance to corruption. No sacred cows.

You must have heard of the concept of Gandollar in Naija politics and guess what office the bearer of that title occupies, he is the chairman of APC, do you may rethink your assertions and edit
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Coronavirus1: 7:40pm On Apr 23
spiSeyi:
PBAT is paying back YaYa Bello for joining Ahmed Lawan against him. grin YaYa Bello is a goner and will be jailed in kirikiri, no one plays against jagaban and leave without a scar cool
Yahaya Bello is corrupt full stop he should be charge.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by tfelicityk(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23
I concur with him...

He should be careful of his cabinets because of compromise and greed. He should monitors the teams handling the investigation too. That is the only way he can get results.

Why will non governmental bodies be stronger than the government itself?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by aywagze(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23
..🤔
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by PureNigerDeltan(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23
Omoh I no understand Nigerian Law wey say you can’t prosecute a sitting Governor… you can only prosecute after his tenure elapse. Wike tenure don elapse as Governor of Rivers State na. Abi his new political appointment nai dey make them no investigate the man prosecute am accordingly? What ever the allegation levied against this Gov. Bello believe me when I tell you he is a learner when compared to the theifery Wike ALONE!!!! Stole from Rivers for 8years! Thunder please help me 🙏🏾🙏🏾
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by brainhgeek(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23
Hmm. As this EFCC dey gaslight everywhere laidis, make dem no wake up one day go dey think of the lasgidi bullion vans o
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by oskopy: 8:06pm On Apr 23
Do you see why people see yorubas as most tribal region. Look at what this animal is saying on world platform, from his words Yahaya Belo is being victimized by present government.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by BigkokoRep: 8:12pm On Apr 23
I used to respect this young man, but with each utterance he makes regarding ex Gov Bello, he just reveals what everyone else knows: he's doing a hatchet job for Asiwaju reelection plan in 2027..... Kogi is a prime State designed to make sure Asiwaju score zero vote. The white lion will see to that!

By the way, Ganduje is still walking freely, and currently head of Asiwaju party!
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Mrexcell(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23
Joker when will he be going after the grandfather of corrupt politicians in nigeria?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Mrexcell(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:

Is not possible for corruption to fight corruption the man is just a content creator.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by BigdaddyAniogbe: 8:23pm On Apr 23
Firstly,Bello blatantly refused to allow Faleke deputize him, secondly ,Bello contested against Emi Lokan of Africa!(thereby reducing his chances at the primaries) Everything happening to Bello right now is pay back time!
helinues:
Then it's personal even to the presidency
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by hanslem(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23
It's unfortunate that you may be a graduate struggling in Nigeria due to the criminals that have and continue to impoverish the oil rich nation.

I have no sympathy when I see people like you suffer due to the impact of corruption.

I feel ashamed to be associated in same country with you because with you and your likes we are going to continue to suffer for a long time.

Other poor Africa countries with lesser criminals as leaders have better standard of living because they don't have too many people like you who keep supporting and voting in criminals in government.

Condom and education could have saved our nation.

vanbonattel:

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Spainze007(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23
I don't have time to argue with you sir... All I am saying is don't mislead people that's all and do enjoy the rest of your day sir.

vanbonattel:

God! I should give credit on a mere interview?

No wonder you people are this poor.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by zeenaman: 8:46pm On Apr 23
Yahaya Bello is everything a stupid human being is
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Theoarhics: 8:54pm On Apr 23
Can you also use this same energy to run after Yari and Matawale
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Lifestone(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23
TheRealestGuy:

What do you mean what system?

There should be checks and balances that make it impossible for such monumental fraud, a lot of private organisations do this so don't tell me it's rocket science undecided
I'm saying those responsible to implement those policies are the one breaking it. Abi you don't get? The Executive Governors are the Chief Executive of the State, they have the final say until they leave the seat
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by kelmicheal: 9:17pm On Apr 23
Last last na presidency go settle the matter finally
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Jayjay1960: 9:38pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:
APC's zero tolerance to corruption. No sacred cows.
what about gaduje 😅
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by adams123: 10:14pm On Apr 23
Bello with yeye arrogance. Been gov on a platter of gold for 8 good years without positive achievement . He has killed a lot of people in KOGI state with his thugs. He looted the money meant for local government staff.

God will surely disgrace him in return for the humiliation of civil servants and killing of souls that he ought to protect as a then leader of the state.
Criminal!!

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Melagros(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23
madridguy:
Mr Ola Olukoyede should stop playing.
I was surprised seeing this from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASTMA Officials Challenge Police Officers For Driving One Way (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Shows Oluremi Tinubu Around The Aso Presidential Villa (pix/video) / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.