Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede (45226 Views)

Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by ScamDemicEra: 6:18pm On Apr 23
....... this man want to be settled !!
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by DrAkpamudehe: 6:19pm On Apr 23
Trust the words from an agbado man's mouth at your own risk [b][/b]
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by ComeToJesus: 6:19pm On Apr 23
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZmuAYmwgYI

ChannelsTV

Journalist KC

This guy na correct man. Corn hasn't blocked his reasoning and integrity. I doff my hat for you Sir
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by abbiboy: 6:20pm On Apr 23
Story for the gods.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by GenFunction: 6:23pm On Apr 23
Hezzyluv:
The EFCC chairman even accorded Yahaya Bello respect by inviting him but the thief declined the invitation.

Today, the coward is running upanda.
I have said it b4,The Nigerian Athletic Federation shud include yahaya in the 100 meters boys team since he can run.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Gandrova: 6:25pm On Apr 23
We are in total support of your efforts sir. Those not in support of his efforts to clean the mess in Nigeria should kindly jump into the nearest river.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by AskNgige2: 6:28pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:
Well-done Olukayde. When are you going to pull in Ganduje for the viral stealing of public funds perpetrated on live camera, or is Bello a less Nigerian than ganduje?

Sir, we have zero hopes in your corruption fighting abilities since the government that brought you in has their hands so stained by corruption that then cannot depart from their tradition of sleaze and embezzlement.

Stop deceiving yourself in the vain hopes that you are deceiving us, Yahaya Bello is just another distraction you set up to distract Nigerians that are hungry, jobless and insecure. Yahaya may even be part of the script, but we are not deceived.

U get sense well well,
Even that of elrufai is the same game to distract pple
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by AskNgige2: 6:29pm On Apr 23
frankblinkz:
At this Junction, Yahaya Bello can't Escape this.

How a Governor turned fugitive.
EFCC chairman threatens to resign and lawyers are protesting to have him appear in court.

Sorry Yahaya, watch your trusted allies disappointing you.

Believe this man at your own risk..
What if Ganduje?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23
Lifestone:

What system? The gate keepers are the one stealing. The most serious and difficult fraud to control is Executive/Management fraud.

What do you mean what system?

There should be checks and balances that make it impossible for such monumental fraud, a lot of private organisations do this so don't tell me it's rocket science undecided
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by LordIsaac(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23
kunyeo:

You people will sit here and be talking what you don't know. This guy was my classmate in secondary and he is not your typical Nigerian. Let me give you that for free!
I sense it in his voice. We need his type in public service as we can truly not continue like this!
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Splashme: 6:37pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:
APC's zero tolerance to corruption. No sacred cows.

Let him Arrest Gandollar ... some of us may start believing in his readiness to fight corruption
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by LordIsaac(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23
That’s the Jagaban for you…he works with serious minded humans. See the looting by our yoot 😊
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by spiSeyi: 6:38pm On Apr 23
Judolisco:
nobody is paying anybody back corruption pass corruption yahaya own 2 much
She nah only Yaya Bello theive money undecided though I am not in support of corruption I am just stating the possible reason behind the kind of liver the EFCC man had
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by ccrenda5540: 6:41pm On Apr 23
God bless you sir EFCC will prevail
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by phemray(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:
Well-done Olukayde. When are you going to pull in Ganduje for the viral stealing of public funds perpetrated on live camera, or is Bello a less Nigerian than ganduje?

Sir, we have zero hopes in your corruption fighting abilities since the government that brought you in has their hands so stained by corruption that then cannot depart from their tradition of sleaze and embezzlement.

Stop deceiving yourself in the vain hopes that you are deceiving us, Yahaya Bello is just another distraction you set up to distract Nigerians that are hungry, jobless and insecure. Yahaya may even be part of the script, but we are not deceived.

Lolz, so yaya Bello shld let go and others shld go also because government is currupt and just want to distract us. I think some nigerians will surely complain all days till the end because they don't actually know what they wanted. Even if prices of goods are down today, another stories. Ganduje case has been ongoing for long as many others, court relies on evidence proven. If Bello is not guilty he shld come out. We do not see it as distractions, Bello campaign well for APC, this shows no coverup.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by ccrenda5540: 6:42pm On Apr 23
ScamDemicEra:
....... this man want to be settled !!
with agbado abi? You and yeye Bello are one
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Agugbadin: 6:44pm On Apr 23
By the grace of God you will see the case to the end and the thief will be jailed for 21years.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Spainze007(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23
I wonder what kind of Nigerian you are

madridguy:
Mr Ola Olukoyede should stop playing.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by benjaminlawson(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23
In as such as I appreciate the statement, am not totally convinced of EFCC activities, yeye bello case is a case of injustice. All past governors should have been subjected to the same scrutiny. Any one of them found wanting should be brought to book, not just yeye bello. EFCC should have adopted what Abia governor did, by employing independent world reputed auditor to audit 8 years tenure of each of them. The one that is on social media parking Dollars in his babariga is now a chairman. If all of them cannot be questioned why yeye bello alone?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Spainze007(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23
Don't mislead people please... Stop that! Habaaa did you watch the interview at all... Pls give credits when it's necessary and stop the hate up and down.

vanbonattel:

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by vanbonattel: 6:48pm On Apr 23
Spainze007:
Don't mislead people please... Stop that! Habaaa did you watch the interview at all... Pls give credits when it's necessary and stop the hate up and down.

God! I should give credit on a mere interview?

No wonder you people are this poor.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Exceed15: 6:52pm On Apr 23
Wow I just love this Guy by this action.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Father4all: 6:53pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:

you, not we
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Babangidapikin: 6:53pm On Apr 23
You are free to pick him up ... since you have respected him by calling him... I guess his wife should persuade him to go and answer his case like the white lion he claims to be ...bad as he bad you can hire Chief Olanipekun ..and reach a plea bargain.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by vanbonattel: 6:56pm On Apr 23
Father4all:
you, not we

OK, me.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Judolisco(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23
spiSeyi:

She nah only Yaya Bello theive money undecided though I am not in support of corruption I am just stating the possible reason behind the kind of liver the EFCC man had
Go and ask kogi state civil servants... Na dem go fit explain give u.... I said dis man no pay him deputy governor salary... D deputy governor went to d press and yahaya bello asked d state house to impeach him.... Governor wey no pay him deputy money... How he go pay civil servants

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Lamasta(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23
RealTrump:
This thing feels personal, no wonder Yahaya no show face cheesy

Whether personal or not corrupt individuals should be prosecuted without bias
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Image123(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23
nellybank86:
Talk is cheap. All of them are the same. Tomorrow now Yahaya will contest for president and pick him as his vice. Remember the days of Tinubu and Rabidu. Bunch of similar thieves.

$720,000 is a lot of money for one person's children to benefit from government money. What happened between Tinubu and Ribadu? How old are you?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Image123(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23
AskNgige2:

Believe this man at your own risk..
What if Ganduje?

Justice is blind. It doesn't pick everyone up at once, or wait to pick everyone up together. i am sure if Ganduje is invited tomorrow, your excuse will change to what of Akpabio or Buhari or Fashola or some other name. Get some modicum of dignity.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by blackmantis: 7:07pm On Apr 23
When Ganduje is arrested we will take you serious. For now this is just another distraction.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by AskNgige2: 7:08pm On Apr 23
Image123:

Justice is blind. It doesn't pick everyone up at once, or wait to pick everyone up together. i am sure if Ganduje is invited tomorrow, your excuse will change to what of Akpabio or Buhari or Fashola or some other name. Get some modicum of dignity.

So are u saying even Tinibu is a saint too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose And Bola Tinubu Shake Hands At Akeredolu's Swearing-In Ceremony (Photos) / 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins / Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.