Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,841 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede (45253 Views)

Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by TemitayoMark: 11:27pm On Apr 23
So many hypocrite are here on Nairaland. If EFCC doesn't work they will criticize, if EFCC is working they will still criticize. It seems they don't know different between good or bad. Their DNA has been altered from birth and they only want to see this country fail totally. These kind of people are known to be enemy of the country. Don't let anyone fool you, you shall know them through their comments, they are here on Nairaland and I pray that when naija will rise again they will be no where to be found. Naija will be great over their dead body. Amen
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by SirBunky85(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:
Well-done Olukayde. When are you going to pull in Ganduje for the viral stealing of public funds perpetrated on live camera, or is Bello a less Nigerian than ganduje?

Sir, we have zero hopes in your corruption fighting abilities since the government that brought you in has their hands so stained by corruption that then cannot depart from their tradition of sleaze and embezzlement.

Stop deceiving yourself in the vain hopes that you are deceiving us, Yahaya Bello is just another distraction you set up to distract Nigerians that are hungry, jobless and insecure. Yahaya may even be part of the script, but we are not deceived.
keep wailing,confused lot
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by poseidon12: 11:41pm On Apr 23
Well said. You have the support of the majority of Nigerians. But please ensure your men follow due process.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by klawaaa: 12:05am On Apr 24
See this werey, your paymaster na bullion van him dey use to pack/thief national cake lol
vanbonattel:
Well-done Olukayde. When are you going to pull in Ganduje for the viral stealing of public funds perpetrated on live camera, or is Bello a less Nigerian than ganduje?

Sir, we have zero hopes in your corruption fighting abilities since the government that brought you in has their hands so stained by corruption that then cannot depart from their tradition of sleaze and embezzlement.

Stop deceiving yourself in the vain hopes that you are deceiving us, Yahaya Bello is just another distraction you set up to distract Nigerians that are hungry, jobless and insecure. Yahaya may even be part of the script, but we are not deceived.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by hooklover: 1:13am On Apr 24
If u did not add Ganduje gandusa, wike to d list of folks .. pls resign
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by mctech(m): 2:18am On Apr 24
helinues:
Then it's personal even to the presidency

Ogbeni Bello has made powerful enemies who are bent on destroying him.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Ilekokonit: 6:07am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

Well said. Trust Tinubu and his gang of criminal vipers at your own peril.

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Dreamhigh2016(m): 6:41am On Apr 24
In today’s fast-paced and competitive tech job market, it’s not just about learning any tech skill that comes to mind, it’s about determining the demand of whatever skills you want to learn: here are the top tech skills to learn this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8KTw8-Bic?si=8w_PejhIQUXvcI7l
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by 8stargeneral: 7:05am On Apr 24
We're watching,let see how it end
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by tishbite42: 7:47am On Apr 24
chopnaira:
APC's zero tolerance to corruption. No sacred cows.
You must be laughing at your own jokes
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by theamazonguru(m): 8:22am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

I agree with you totally. I mean 1001%

I also share the same sentiment.
But in reality it won't happen this early in the administration of Tinubu if at all it will happen.

You don't expect Tinubu to use his own hand to sentence himself or shoot himself on the foot at this point.
This is politics, you need strategy, wisdom and political sagacity to play the game.

Ganduje played a key role in the emergence of Jagaban, Ganduje has his almost cult following in Kano, go and check the break down of the election results, through the help of Ganduje, Tinubu polled 513,846 coming 2nd to the more established NNPC that polled 953,179 votes.
Again, politically, if the EFCC picks Ganduje who is one of the strong voices from the North, the North would no doubt see it as an affront against them, which might likely spell doom for Tinubu.

Mathematically, the right time to do so is during his 2nd Tenure.

My opinion.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by captaininiobong(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZmuAYmwgYI

ChannelsTV

Journalist KC

Mugu, what are you resigning for? Collect your share and move on

Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku / Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu / What Is Imo State Best Known For?