Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede (45227 Views)

Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Lifestone(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:
Well-done Olukayde. When are you going to pull in Ganduje for the viral stealing of public funds perpetrated on live camera, or is Bello a less Nigerian than ganduje?

Sir, we have zero hopes in your corruption fighting abilities since the government that brought you in has their hands so stained by corruption that then cannot depart from their tradition of sleaze and embezzlement.

Stop deceiving yourself in the vain hopes that you are deceiving us, Yahaya Bello is just another distraction you set up to distract Nigerians that are hungry, jobless and insecure. Yahaya may even be part of the script, but we are not deceived.
Let him finish with Yahaya Bello. Ganduje will have his time also

3 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Onyedikachi231: 5:29pm On Apr 23
Hahahaaha
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by hisexcellency34: 5:30pm On Apr 23
Collect every penny looted by him
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Judolisco(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23
spiSeyi:
PBAT is paying back YaYa Bello for joining Ahmed Lawan against him. grin YaYa Bello is a goner and will be jailed in kirikiri, no one plays against jagaban and leave without a scar cool
nobody is paying anybody back corruption pass corruption yahaya own 2 much

3 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Onyedikachi231: 5:32pm On Apr 23
Lifestone:

How many cells dey EFCC, How many court premises dey Abuja, I know it is More than one, both of them can still be handled simultaneously, that is if this criminal government is serious, I will never have my hopes High.

I know you will dodge my question and start saying another thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by atiku4President(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23
You are taking it personal. Is he Igala man or connected to Igala?

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Lifestone(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23
RealTrump:
This thing feels personal, no wonder Yahaya no show face cheesy
How is it personal? Even if it is personal, Yahaya Bello should honor the invitation and clear himself. Afterall,, the former Governor was riding the tiger to harass others not too long ago. It his turn now. Whatever goes round comes round

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by ambosss(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23
A govt agency to witch Hunt a person,
If efcc are doing the right thing, Nigeria would be better

2 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Pythagoras001: 5:32pm On Apr 23
Clowns. Instead of creating a system that prevents this level of theft across board from occurring they are going for media trial which every sane person know the outcomes

3 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Honestey: 5:33pm On Apr 23
Yahaya don finished

2 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by CheapHomes1: 5:33pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:
APC's zero tolerance to corruption. No sacred cows.

who is chairman of APC again?

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by BigYash: 5:33pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:
Akpabio says hi.. Apc current national chairman says hello! No be only zero telerance undecided

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by vanbonattel: 5:34pm On Apr 23
Lifestone:

Which one happened first?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by VinnyBaba: 5:35pm On Apr 23
What a FOOLISH Statement from this Man. undecided

Now looking like a Vendetta. sad

Is Yahaya Bello the Only Politician that has Stolen?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by mukthar2000(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23
Thank u koye, we would both see the case to the end and both excute the animal to the prison inshAllah.

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by atiku4President(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:
Well-done Olukayde. When are you going to pull in Ganduje for the viral stealing of public funds perpetrated on live camera, or is Bello a less Nigerian than ganduje?

Sir, we have zero hopes in your corruption fighting abilities since the government that brought you in has their hands so stained by corruption that then cannot depart from their tradition of sleaze and embezzlement.

Stop deceiving yourself in the vain hopes that you are deceiving us, Yahaya Bello is just another distraction you set up to distract Nigerians that are hungry, jobless and insecure. Yahaya may even be part of the script, but we are not deceived.
Please, tell him. We can't be deceived. I think it's a personal fight cos Ikpeazu, Ganduje and a host of others with overwhelming cases are walking free.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by CheapHomes1: 5:35pm On Apr 23
Judolisco:
nobody is paying anybody back corruption pass corruption yahaya own 2 much

what did steal that has not been stolen before?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by ceejay80s(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23
Scripted movie....

Una get nnamdi kanu from another country but yeye bello in in Nigeria and nobody can find him
Mumus
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by allthingsgood: 5:35pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:

What has Ganduje got to do with this
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Lifestone(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23
Onyedikachi231:

How many cells dey EFCC, How many court premises dey Abuja, I know it is More than one, both of them can still be handled simultaneously, that is if this criminal government is serious, I will never have my hopes High.

I know you will dodge my question and start saying another thing.
I'm for Nigeria and all current and past Leaders who brought us to this opprobrium should have their days in court no matter who.
We can not say because A hasn't been prosecuted, B must not be prosecuted. We are the victim, yet we are the one defending them.

2 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Stronghold91: 5:37pm On Apr 23
Trust this man at your own peril
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Akpacha(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23
Nice one, the lion must be caged!

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by onuman: 5:37pm On Apr 23
The corrupt judiciary will free Bello after your labour to prosecute him.
In Nigeria, anyone can steal the country's one year income. All the thief needs to do is give a chunk of the stolen money to judges to exonerate and set him free.

Nigeria's court judges who couldn't ask Mahmood Yakubu of INEC why he didn't suspend transmission and collation of vote results and repair his so-called glitch, thereafter resume transmission and collation of vote results?

2 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Lifestone(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:

Which one happened first?
Bro, does it matter? Whichever hand catches first should be prosecuted and then the next.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by ClearFlair: 5:38pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:

Same APC or another one? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by FreeStuffsNG: 5:39pm On Apr 23
He said they should come to his village to arrest him. Smh
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Onyedikachi231: 5:39pm On Apr 23
Lifestone:

I'm for Nigeria and all current and past Leaders who brought us to this opprobrium should have their days in court no matter who.
We can not say because A hasn't been prosecuted, B must not be prosecuted. We are the victim, yet we are the one defending them.

I like you for this but No HoMo.

Hope you ain't a muslim?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23
BATidiot!
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by obaidan: 5:42pm On Apr 23
I see his passion however I want him to know that his commission is compromised already. His prosecutors and lawyers and intentionally creating loopholes in investigations, those investigators are the ones that will still tell accused persons what to do so the case can be thrown out eventually.
Also why was he even giving him preferential treatment in the first place.. Ofcourse the ex governor knows u are willing to to accord him extra respect and preferential treatment, that was the reason for his behaviour. If you were firm and professional from the beginning, we may not be here. Why invite him to your office for some sort of protection, na so e dey start, so they will investigate him from ur office, and e dun dey call u my brother already, una friendship dun start...na so e dey start
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by olisaEze(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23
My friend kwayet ya mouf dia, see keyamo see Tinubu! cheesy
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Franzinni: 5:43pm On Apr 23
Where is deziani ... That woman that was so drunk off Nigerian juice that her AC never goes off... From a chilled office to a chilled SUV... Now she is abroad enjoying a chilled weather .
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by wink2015(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23
Yahaya Bello break record as one of the biggest looters in Nigeria in recent time.

A poor state like Kogi state he just criminally stole their COMMONWEALTH and he had the audacity to go into hiding.

This was a young man a former governor suddenly died after winning election and Yahaya Bello came on board.

I pity Igbira people the Igala will not trust them with power again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins / Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.