Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again. (528 Views)

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again. by Ukwa1010(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24
Re: Why I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24
LA click LA Bendel state

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again. by akposking(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:
LA click LA Bendel state

Probably, you are from the ancient city of Edo state. grin
Re: Why I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again. by Sapasenator: 4:42pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:
LA click LA Bendel state

Seconded!
Re: Why I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again. by Atolu01: 9:25pm On Apr 24
You can't even fall in love. You probably never even fell in love previously, except maybe with yourself and your Ego. men are incapable of love. They just mirror others who are loving.
Re: Why I Don't Want To Fall In Love Again. by eedhrisademola(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24
Atolu01:
You can't even fall in love. You probably never even fell in love previously. men are incapable of love. They just mirror.

MIRROR ON THE WALL!!

(1) (Reply)

Irony Of Love( D'ones I Luv Don't Luv Me) / Will You Take A Love Proposal On 1st April Seriously? / A Carrer In The Aviation Industry Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.