Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Am A Finished Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Finished Man (2182 Views)

How To Know You're A Finished Man / KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing β€” See It. [PICTURE] / 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Finished Man by ChildOfDoom: 6:42am On Apr 27
Even my plans to spend 40000 on Olosho monthly did not work. My 120k (salary and bonuses) pay just three days ago is finished.

The only good thing I did was that I sent my dad 5000 and my mum 10000. The rest on Olosho.

Normally I don't spend more than 10 or 12k on three Oloshos when I visit. But I ended up spending 100k in two days at a brothel.

It may sound impossible, but it is a sum total of the suya, chicken, mishai, and numerous girls I fvcked there.

What killed me was that I saw three new girls brought into the brothel looking young and naive. I was so moved. I wanted them all. I introduced myself to them and was trying to buy them to my side. I impressed them by buying drinks upon soft drinks for them. They also joined me to eat the desert I ordered (pepper soup, chicken, suya upon suya etc)

I just can't control myself when with money. I started lashing them in turns and kept meeting their numerous demands in turns. The kitten was too tight to let go. That was why i let go of all I had. Mumu me was adding kiss, sucking and romance to impress them, so they don't forget me. Even when I know they won't fall for me with their madam always demanding money.

I don wake up, my eye don clear. Time to drink garri. If I see money again (from side deals), I will save. No more womanising

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Finished Man by Trevor125: 7:00am On Apr 27
WTF man.. this is serious πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Am A Finished Man by alpharoyalty: 7:29am On Apr 27
No pictures.
Keep lying to us, we are enjoying it 🀣😁😁🀣

9 Likes

Re: I Am A Finished Man by greenermodels: 7:35am On Apr 27
Funny lies

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Finished Man by adeoyekay(m): 7:42am On Apr 27
Trying to be posting pictures to back up your post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Finished Man by ellapius(f): 7:47am On Apr 27
Person whey dey live that kind life no fit write in good patten like you just did, them no even get time for all this story and punctuations

13 Likes

Re: I Am A Finished Man by xtheunknown(m): 8:55am On Apr 27
Haha
ellapius:
Person whey dey live that kind life no fit write in good patten like you just did, them no even get time for all this story and punctuations

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Finished Man by deanoffaculty: 9:01am On Apr 27
ChildOfDoom:
Even my plans to spend 40000 on Olosho monthly did not work. My 120k (salary and bonuses) pay just three days ago is finished.

The only good thing I did was that I sent my dad 5000 and my mum 10000. The rest on Olosho.

Normally I don't spend more than 10 or 12k on three Oloshos when I visit. But I ended up spending 100k in two days at a brothel.

It may sound impossible, but it is a sum total of the suya, chicken, mishai, and numerous girls I fvcked there.

What killed me was that I saw three new girls brought into the brothel looking young and naive. I was so moved. I wanted them all. I introduced myself to them and was trying to buy them to my side. I impressed them by buying drinks upon soft drinks for them. They also joined me to eat the desert I ordered (pepper soup, chicken, suya upon suya etc)

I just can't control myself when with money. I started lashing them in turns and kept meeting their numerous demands in turns. The kitten was too tight to let go. That was why i let go of all I had. Mumu me was adding kiss, sucking and romance to impress them, so they don't forget me. Even when I know they won't fall for me with their madam always demanding money.

I don wake up, my eye don clear. Time to drink garri. If I see money again (from side deals), I will save. No more womanising
Change your name "child of doom".....your monicker is affecting you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Finished Man by ukaface(f): 9:21am On Apr 27
And y’all say men have sense
Re: I Am A Finished Man by Sucre6: 9:25am On Apr 27
If you won't post pictures every now and then when ever u post stuff like this, If becomes impossible to believe
Re: I Am A Finished Man by ayomilore: 9:29am On Apr 27
Baba run to God.

I was once in your shoe, it was so terrible and I knew I was under boundage then.

I began to pray, fast and went for deliverance.

That was when I regain my freedom. Those girls will turn you to pauper if you don't do aforementioned.

Regards.

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Finished Man by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:49am On Apr 27
ellapius:

He has been an entertainer for a long time on NL. That is his own style of comedy. Check out his posts.

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Finished Man by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:49am On Apr 27
ellapius:

He has been an entertainer for a long time on NL. That his own style of comedy. Check out his posts.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Finished Man by franklingud(m): 10:11am On Apr 27
please don't stop fvcking olosho. keep wasting money, it is not good to save. after all what good has saving done to you since you still end up giving it to oloshos.
so stop saving that money and give your dad only 1k and give your mum N500 only.

It will go a long way bro!!

kudos!!!!
Re: I Am A Finished Man by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:16am On Apr 27
U need help. Visit any nearby mental health professionals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Finished Man by 1000Capacity: 10:45am On Apr 27
You need to consider having a wife or living with a family member that can caution and guide you on your expenses.
You aren't yet ready to live alone.
For some people it's like that

It's perfectly normal to love and want to have several women, but it's your ability to control the urge that makes you a matured man.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Finished Man by SmartyPants(m): 11:02am On Apr 27
ukaface:

Well, most of us have enough sense to see that this is cruise. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Finished Man by Meteng: 11:18am On Apr 27
This is good investment. Abeg, no stop
Re: I Am A Finished Man by mablie(m): 11:30am On Apr 27
@ChildofDoom

My mahn!! grin

From gambling addiction you have entered olosho addiction grin grin

I have never enjoyed reading about a mans' travails as i do yours grin

One of my favourite nairalanders

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Finished Man by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:36am On Apr 27
ChildOfDoom:

Please I beg you connect me with the Job that pay you.

Depression caused by lack of money wants to kill me

cry
Re: I Am A Finished Man by imagrg(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27
Most of us dey reason with our preeks first when it comes to toto matter.
ukaface:
Re: I Am A Finished Man by drimzsmoke(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27
ukaface:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Hold up, how is your dad🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: I Am A Finished Man by ukaface(f): 12:37pm On Apr 27
drimzsmoke:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Hold up, how is your dad🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Wetin do your father?
Re: I Am A Finished Man by drimzsmoke(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27
ukaface:
Wetin do your father?

Lolz, mine is fine. Now, how's your dadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Am A Finished Man by Verbtips(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27
ellapius:
no mind the op,im dey try to live up to his reputation as childofdoom. The give us episode of his creative lie infact na im type go church pass
con come nl dey wyne us
Re: I Am A Finished Man by Rexymania(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27
Cruise but it funny though
Re: I Am A Finished Man by AcadaWriter: 2:14pm On Apr 27
Funny lies
Re: I Am A Finished Man by DonroxyII: 8:13pm On Apr 27
ChildOfDoom:

Na One Craze U go just do wey go Clear all Other Craze comot Ya Bodies !

I hope you might have you fill & Get Cleansed of it All !
Re: I Am A Finished Man by superCleanworks(m): 2:17am On Apr 28
ellapius:

don't whyne yourself
Re: I Am A Finished Man by frozen70(f): 6:04am On Apr 29
ChildOfDoom:

Na you Sabi, dey play
Re: I Am A Finished Man by Creamypie(m): 8:16am On Apr 29
Damn. Sucking and brothel slut puna for that matter.. Thats irritating
Re: I Am A Finished Man by baddooski: 8:22am On Apr 29
frozen70:

Na you Sabi, dey play
Good morning Frozen.....I have been following the travails of childofdoom since 2018 when he was addicted to bet9ja virtual till date.

Do you think he's been serious or he is just catching fun?

(1) (Reply)

She Said Yes / Fake Cry / I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.