Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

She Said Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Yes (2184 Views)

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Yes by coolkaboom(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2007
quite overwhelmed with glee and i couldn't help but
share d joy.been seeing this extremely awesome angel 4 some time and
finally summed up d courage to ask her to take my name; bought a ring
(cheapest one I could find, in case she said no),went down on my knees
and threatened her with grievious bodily harm (just kidding).i was
shocked when she accepted.In a hurry to get her to a church some time
this year b4 she realises how unworthy i am(LOL).
she might make a honest man out of me just yet.i am officially giving
up my black book and turnin in my Player credentials.havin d baddest most memorable bach eve
ever.ready ur wallets because it is going to be of d hook 4 shizzee.of
cos,followed up by a modest low-keyed ceremony(dont know y she insists
on havin 1.
anniversary of d bach eve is on course, every yr , till death do us part.
Re: She Said Yes by nana(f): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hmm. . . Congrats.
'He who finds a wife,has found a good thing and has obtained favour from the Lord'. I wish u a happy married life wiv God's blessings.
Re: She Said Yes by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2007
Congrats dear
Re: She Said Yes by tasiana(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2007
may your union flourish and be norished with all that is good.Congratulations. grin
Re: She Said Yes by inze(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hope all nairalanders are INVITED, grin grin

Mind you, this post is your "I-V"

i N Z E
Re: She Said Yes by efuah(f): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2007
congrats dearie
Re: She Said Yes by sillyboy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Poster

Congrats oo. I wish you all the best marriage has got to offer undecided

But hope you've taught about it thouroghly?
Are you ready to give up your freedom to look at all these chicks in tight claddin' pants?
Are you ready to keep you face straight while driving with your wife beside you?
Are you ready to change baby's diaper in the middle of the night?
Can you cope with the sight of a very potruded tummy sleeping beside you for months?
How about the nasty inlaws?
Fuelling her car?
Won't you be bored sleeping ("fire"wink with the same woman all your life, when you can actually start a little bit later?
How about coping with a nagging woman simply because you want to hang-out with your guys?
Are you ready to follow her to church services every Sundays, when it's most likely that Chelsea will be whipping Man U's ass?

Just think about all the things you could enjoy a little bit longer before signing a "life contract" undecided. this is just an advise from a compassionate brother cool

Best of luck.
Re: She Said Yes by coolkaboom(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2007
hummm, weighed all the pros and d cons alright.the pros outweigh d cons by a wide margin.i've nevr felt mo sure of anythin in my life and i'm divin in full force.omo boy isnt gettin any younger , it's time to settle down.plus, my baby is super-fly, so i need not worry about what i'll be missin outside.
Re: She Said Yes by deyour(f): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2007
sillyboy:

@Poster

Congrats oo. I wish you all the best marriage has got to offer undecided

But hope you've taught about it thouroghly?
Are you ready to give up your freedom to look at all these chicks in tight claddin' pants?
Are you ready to keep you face straight while driving with your wife beside you?
Are you ready to change baby's diaper in the middle of the night?
Can you cope with the sight of a very potruded tummy sleeping beside you for months?
How about the nasty inlaws?
Fuelling her car?
Won't you be bored sleeping ("fire"wink with the same woman all your life, when you can actually start a little bit later?
How about coping with a nagging woman simply because you want to hang-out with your guys?
Are you ready to follow her to church services every Sundays, when it's most likely that Chelsea will be whipping Manchester United's ass?

Just think about all the things you could enjoy a little bit longer before signing a "life contract" undecided. this is just an advise from a compassionate brother cool

Best of luck.

You sound pathetic angry

quote author=coolkaboom link=topic=69307.msg1342854#msg1342854 date=1185867498]
hummm, weighed all the pros and d cons alright.the pros outweigh d cons by a wide margin.i've nevr felt mo sure of anythin in my life and i'm divin in full force.omo boy isnt gettin any younger , it's time to settle down.plus, my baby is super-fly, so i need not worry about what i'll be missin outside.
[quote][/quote]

Perfect answer,
You are the man
Congratulations
Re: She Said Yes by hobgoblin1(m): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2007
Good for u, bro!

I share your joy.
Re: She Said Yes by sillyboy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2007
@coolkaboom.

You don't have to convince me pal, it's all your decision. I'm only trying to make you reason deeper.

@ deyour.

What's pathetic about making him "look before he leaps" ? You didn't even say anything tangible other than CONGRATULATIONS ! undecided Any dumb person can say that you know?
Re: She Said Yes by Macutie(f): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2007
Congrats man! I actually feel lik hugging you! Use the rest of ur days treating that woman right k? Make urself worthy of her love! And if u hurt her in any way, i'l come after u with a stick! Have a good life man
Re: She Said Yes by sillyboy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2007
I actually feel lik hugging you! Use the rest of your days treating that woman right k? Make yourself worthy of her love! And if u hurt her in any way, i'l come after u with a stick! Have a good life man

What would you expect from a woman? undecided

@ Coolkaboom.

Pal, please don't even think that am not wishing you well please! I have no reason on earth to do that. I just want you to be sure you can drop all that freedom now when it can actually wait! *shrugs shoulders*
Re: She Said Yes by Aproko(f): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2007
congratulations my guy. its so good to know you have this conviction about her. i wish you guys the best, and please never let your love go sour.
Re: She Said Yes by Lexyhearts(f): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS bro.i hope i will be invited to the wedding as the antie wink (joking) .God bless u cheesy
Re: She Said Yes by Boller: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]

Actually, love is blind
Re: She Said Yes by Lexyhearts(f): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2007
Boller:

[color=#000099][/color]

Actually, love is blind

some pple lipsrsealed
Re: She Said Yes by RuuDie(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2007
@poster,

make sure u come to finish this story c'uz i know this ain't the 1/2 of it. . . .
Re: She Said Yes by benit(f): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2007
your marriage is in your hands you decide the way you want it to go. choose to be a good hussy ok?
Re: She Said Yes by kanmosyl(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2007
Brosieeee CONGRATULOBIA
No bi small thing oooo
to get hooked with someone and ur choice of person
this call for celebrations

If all nairalanders are invited that mean say u go spend money ooo
for ogogoro, stouts cigarette and indo u know what am saying

ONCE AGAIN HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IN ADVANCE and get ur hubby sign up here so we can
be asking how far u ve been treating her in all wise.
Re: She Said Yes by sillyboy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2007
If there is one topic women like so much and talk about with much enthutiastic, it's marriage. undecided That's a reason so many of them has been hurt so deeply. A guy will just promise them he's gonna marry 'em and before you say Jack, dem don fall "yakata"

Sincerely, I wouldn't expect the women on Nairaland to say something else than congratulations,best of luck, treat her well and the likes.

CONGRATULATIONS bro.i hope i will be invited to the wedding as the antie (joking) .God bless u

congratulations my guy. its so good to know you have this conviction about her. i wish you guys the best, and please never let your love go sour.

undecided undecided
Re: She Said Yes by coolkaboom(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2007
pardon my asking, and i dont mean to be rude, doesn't sound like u r married.and if by any chance u r, extend my heartfelt sympathies to your wife.
Re: She Said Yes by uyai(f): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2007
lol grin
Re: She Said Yes by Akinagirl(f): 1:49am On Aug 01, 2007
sillyboy quit bieng silly and shut up angry
hey man congrats!! smiley
Re: She Said Yes by sillyboy(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2007
@ Coolkaboom.

Am not married yet. Hope that answers your question? I must say that you are not being rude. you were only asking a question. wink

Am not against marriage. I'll just like people to think well before doing a long lasting stuffs like that. It could either improve or devastate one's life if a wrong person is being married. When one is in "love", you usually don't think "well". It's just the emotions that keeps ushering your acts and thought.

@Akinagirl

Yes mam. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: She Said Yes by coolkaboom(m): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2008
bloody hell, i hav to fess-up.it's over.got my ring back, i am back to square-1 and starting all over. it's sad but i think i'll thank God for givin me d courage to run 4 cover. d babe wasn't right 4 me.

why do women become crazy when they see a guy de luv-up? i de denge like maga so things go work out but d drama was getting out of hand, i put d story on fast-forward 20 yrs and i no like d picture that was fore-cast. in a hurry to get this out of my system, crazy woman.

@silly-boy;
abi na u jinx d thing with ur bad-mouth? anyway, i'm releved its over. a cross has been lifetd off my chest.
Re: She Said Yes by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2008
coolkaboom:

bloody hell, i hav to fess-up.it's over.got my ring back, i am back to square-1 and starting all over. it's sad but i think i'll thank God for givin me d courage to run 4 cover. d babe wasn't right 4 me.

why do women become crazy when they see a guy de love-up? i de denge like maga so things go work out but d drama was getting out of hand, i put d story on fast-forward 20 years and i no like d picture that was fore-cast. in a hurry to get this out of my system, crazy woman.

@silly-boy;
abi na u jinx d thing with your bad-mouth? anyway, i'm releved its over. a cross has been lifetd off my chest.
Give us the full gist now Bros.
Re: She Said Yes by Omonunu2u(f): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2008
my God what happend pls we need the full gist. shocked cry
pls we need gist.
Re: She Said Yes by ratiken(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2008
Where art thou oh Sillyboy? shocked shocked
Re: She Said Yes by chychy(f): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2008
We need d full gist.
You can't just whet our appetite and leave us high and dry.

What happened?

To think that sillyboy was almost crucified
Re: She Said Yes by Faitymine(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2008
A big CONGRATULATIONS brother, am happy for you, just take very good care of her Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! grin grin grin
Re: She Said Yes by uspry1(f): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2008
@faitymine

No coolkaboom has confessed to end the relationship.

@poster

Gist me how manage?

The following link to help you better relationship next time at below:
10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. / What Is Wrong With Ladies Of This 21st Century? / (Pic).Norwegian Man gets 1million Facebook Likes So Crush Will Sleep With Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.