Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Wife Financial Insincerity - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Financial Insincerity (13084 Views)

Couples Please Encourage Me With Your Financial Struggles Stories. / Is It Wise To Explain Your Financial Problems To Your Kids? / Should The Man Bear The Whole Financial Expenses In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
A woman gives her husband money.

Honey pls on your way from the stall help me buy an iphone. The husband comes back home that he bought it for $600 the wife later finds out he bought it for $500

Can I assume the responses would be the same here? Or they are just flesh and blood

Whats wrong in telling your wife I bought it for 500 but I have used the $100 on it for something else?

Trust, truth, Honesty seemed to be a strange concept to us
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by coogar: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2011
jennykadry:

@Coogar

Oga coogar, God bless you plentifully. May you not lack in marriage and may he continue to strengthen your home. Your wife will be a source of joy and wealth to you. Your kids will know no lack and want in their life. May he continue to send his angels to watch over you, and may your days be many on this earth. Amen

And may you have a wife who treats you like a king, a woman exposed but with enough dignity and honour to respect you as the head of the house not minding both your incomes. A woman that will also submit to you for any position you like cheesy Cow girl style, wheelbarrow style, canine and above all angle 69 cool. A woman that will cause you every day and night to break the da-vinci code just by speaking in tongues grin grin grin. A woman that will give it to you hot in the shower, in the bedroom, kitchen, car, backyard, roof everywhere whilst at the same time chooking hands inside ya pocket to collect 600naira cheesy cheesy grin

amen X 1000.

Now I actually believe you are Sauron though, little wonder we always had the same opinion, our opinions never changed in the past and I don't see it changing now.

i am not sauron - members of this forum only wish i am.
by the way - who is this sauron that people always talk about?

MRbrownJAY:

@Jennykadry
i would feel a little short changed if i was your husband. shouldnt you have hot steamy sex with your oga REGARDLESS of what he gives you? is satisfying your husband (and fulfilling your wifey duties) now LEVERAGE in marriage? the sex part in your union SHOULD have nothing to do with how he treats you or not. . . . . . . . .  if that was the case then MEN could use "providing for their wives" as leverage too. . . . . . . .  but they dont. this is where i dont understand some of you women.

SEX has absolutely NO VALUE when it comes to doing whats RIGHT in a union, the fact that you bring it on the table as payback, (like you should be thanked for it) is amazing, to say the least.

what if your hubby became broke, does that mean NO MORE COOCHIE for MR Kadry? what if he suddenly dont want to let you have access to his wallet, is that the end of sex in your union? dont get me wrong but you make no damn sense, paying back his trust for you with steamy sex (which he probably got since day one anyway).
pls care to elaborate, sista?!

the steamy s[i]e[/i]x is motivation. you cannot rule out motivation in the world we live in today.

police are meant to provide security to the citizens but if i rub their palms to do what they should be doing, they would be more motivated to carry the task through without any excuses or conditional clauses. it's motivation and i accept that very well. when i was young, my dad would motivate me in school. he used to say: "if you want me to buy that computer game make sure you take the first position in my class." that is all i need to read every page of my textbook.

of course, it is what i should be doing that in the first place but i don't need to come 1st in class to be promoted. however, with the knowledge that i would own the latest game console in town, i was very motivated to do very well. so i see no reason why my wife cannot use whatever she's got to get me motivated to do stuffs for her. life is about check and balance.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by ronkebp(f): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2011
Mr Brown Jay, the poster himself does not know the meaning of TRUST and HONESTY. is there any possibility of him giving what he does not have?? Nope!!!! especially from his numerous replies.

Marraige is all about ''scratch my back and i scratch yours'' to an extent, So Jenny is enjoying hers and her hubby is not complaining about any money missing from his wallet since he knows, it is Jenny that is the ''insect in the bottom of the vegetable'' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
dayokanu:

A woman gives her husband money.

Honey pls on your way from the stall help me buy an iphone. The husband comes back home that he bought it for $600 the wife later finds out he bought it for $500

Can I assume the responses would be the same here? Or they are just flesh and blood

Whats wrong in telling your wife I bought it for 500 but I have used the $100 on it for something else?

Trust, truth, Honesty seemed to be a strange concept to us

I dont know how to respond to this dayo because in my house this has never and will never happen. If one of us needs to buy something he/she simply tells the other person to buy it without handing money for it over.

I think am completely lost on your concept of marriage altogether  
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2011
coogar:

police are meant to provide security to the citizens but if i rub their palms to do what they should be doing, they would be more motivated to carry the task through without any excuses or conditional clauses. it's motivation and i accept that very well. when i was young, my dad would motivate me in school. he used to say: "if you want me to buy that computer game make sure you take the first position in my class." that is all i need to read every page of my textbook.

of course, it is what i should be doing that in the first place but i don't need to come 1st in class to be promoted. however, with the knowledge that i would own the latest game console in town, i was very motivated to do very well. so i see no reason why my wife cannot use whatever she's got to get me motivated to do stuffs for her. life is about check and balance.

i dont know about you but i would still feel cheated if my partner was only dedicated to pleasing me, if i rewarded her with some gifts etc.
she should be dedicated to pleasuring me FULLY (for free), just as i am dedicated to satisfy ALL her se.xual needs FULLY.

what you wrote made little sense because:" WHAT IS SHE OFFERING HER HUSBAND FOR HIM TO BE DEDICATED TO PLEASE HER?!" or are we (men) suppose to do it for free while they (women) should be rewarded in order to "act right"?
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

i dont know about you but i would still feel cheated if my partner was only dedicated to pleasing me, if i rewarded her with some gifts etc.
she should be dedicated to pleasuring me FULLY (for free), just as i am dedicated to satisfy ALL her se.xual needs FULLY.

what you wrote made little sense because:" WHAT IS SHE OFFERING HER HUSBAND FOR HIM TO BE DEDICATED TO PLEASE HER?!" or are we (men) suppose to do it for free while they (women) should be rewarded in order to "act right"?

Your partner is dedicated to pleasing you but whenever she gets a pressie is encouraged/motivated to do more ( this is just positive reinforcement now). How is that difficult to understand ?
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by coogar: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

i won't feel cheated because i cannot expect my wife to give steamy sex every time we are in bed. she's human not a machine.
the steamy ones are for special days or the rare occasion she's in the mood or when she wants to motivate me.

i don't think employers feel cheated when they pay bonuses to employees as a means of increasing the production output.
it's an incentive. it doesn't mean she would stop performing when i don't have to give her. there's nothing to feel cheated about.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
@Naijababe
my question is very simple: what do you gal give men to encourage/motivate us to be better?
arent we equal any longer?!

coogar:

i won't feel cheated because i cannot expect my wife to give steamy sex every time we are in bed. she's human not a machine.
the steamy ones are for special days or the rare occasion she's in the mood or when she wants to motivate me.

you still didnt answer my question: what does women give men to encourage us to give them that extra attention (or to go another few rounds of steamy sex)?

i don't think employers feel cheated when they pay bonuses to employees as a means of increasing the production output.
it's an incentive. it doesn't mean she would stop performing when i don't have to give her. there's nothing to feel cheated about.

sadly that is a rather poor comparison because employers dont have to do the same job as you do. we are equal in the bedroom while employers are definitely NOT equal to their employees.
so, unless marriage is about the husband being the boss and wifey being the employee (let's see how this goes with the ladies) then i still dont understand your point.

and by the way, if this WAS an employer/employee r/ship then we can all accept that THE EMPLOYER MAKES THE RULES and is always right, so OP has to be right then!
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Naijababe
my question is very simple: what do you gal give men to encourage/motivate us to be better?
arent we equal any longer?!

Oh I do plenty to motivate Mr naijababe. I know my hubby and given that I love and appreciate the type of husband that he is, I do everything and anything to keep  him motivated and he's very happy to return the favour
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
coogar:

See comparison

Husband-Wife relationship to employer-Employee?

Ok So the husband in this case is the employer in this case and wife employee. A boss-Servant relationship is what you compare to marriage
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by blacklion(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2011
Attention moderators - please, this thread absolutely needs to be stickied!

Our sistas are entertaining us with the true confessions of married women!!!  

This one na Marriage 101 for bachelors smiley Now you know what to do if you want great coochie from your future wife grin grin grin

Bottomline - its all about the benjamins shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by coogar: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

you still didnt answer my question: what does women give men to encourage us to give them that extra attention (or to go another few rounds of steamy sex)?

the love, the care, the fantastic food they dish et al!
i actually think women give more than we men do. this is why they are mostly hurt when there's a break up.

sadly that is a rather poor comparison because employers dont have to do the same job as you do. we are equal in the bedroom while employers are definitely NOT equal to their employees.

there's no s[i]e[/i]x equality in the bedroom - we all know the gender who craves s[i]e[/i]x more.
my analogy is a perfect analogy. employees should be giving the required output regardless but employers still think they should be given bonus to perform at a higher output! it's called an incentive. . . . . .if i tell my wife i am buying her a jeep soon, it's natural for her to give me more than i would have bargained for tonight.

she's human - it's her way of showing gratitude.
so, unless marriage is about the husband being the boss and wifey being the employee (let's see how this goes with the ladies) then i still dont understand your point.

and by the way, if this WAS an employer/employee r/ship then we can all accept that THE EMPLOYER MAKES THE RULES and is always right, so OP has to be right then!

employers are not always right. if you abuse or assault your employee, you might go to jail.
this particular employer is a wuss! gosh - i hate wussies. even in most companies, employees actually have rights to use free phones, use the internet at work and they get some allowances they shouldn't be getting normally. but this particular employer is like pharaoh! treating his employee like a sack of shyte like we are still in the slavery days.  he should handcuff his wife or strait-jacket her to get his peace!
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by coogar: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
dayokanu:

See comparison

Husband-Wife relationship to employer-Employee?

Ok So the husband in this case is the employer in this case and wife employee. A boss-Servant relationship is what you compare to marriage

particularly in this case of the poster and his wife.

any man treating his wife like the original poster - giving her money in bits to control her. if the man has any common sense, what has he done to get his wife employed so she can earn her own wages? even when these women want to work with the certificates they got in their maiden names, the men would block the move and still treat them like shyte!

this man is a marriage risk!
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2011
olorun. i had to read everything. what a funny topic. Na men marry all dis kin women so? If i marry woman like una i go poison her. All d women sef na yoruba. no wonder.
Oga if u wan give your madam mny next time abeg dey add like 5000 on top tell her say the money na for her own shopping. Maybe she is afraid or shy to tell u she has her own stuffs to buy.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2011
So i need to motivate my lady to give me good sex. i need to motivate her to cook my meals and be a good wife. is that how the system works nw? See as some men dey defend woman. How can i motivate my wife to do her wifely and scriptural duties.
As Brownjay has said who will motivate us? i keep telling my frnds dat men of dis generation have completely spoilt women. i'm not married but imma really gettin scared. Hope dem nor go give any of una public posts? woe betide any of una wey criticize any politician.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2011
@Coogar
AGAIN, i have to disagree. if the OP is the EMPLOYER, therefore he makes the rules. if the employee accepts these rules/contract, he has to stand by it. if the employee doesnt then that is a clear BREACH OF CONTRACT that is punishable by loss of employment.
so no matter HOW you look at it, the OP can only be right. . . . . . . . . . as it doesnt matter if you steal a pen or a computer, you will still be fired because this employer cannot feel comfortable around a thief.

bro you surely are a funny fellow. women give love in return, DONT WE? women give care in return, DONT WE?
are you saying that women should be rewarded for cooking dinner that THEY also eat?! i am patiently waiting for you to have the AUDACITY to say that we should reward THEM for baring children too. . . . . . . . . . .BWAAAAAAH!

if you DO believe that women give more, then you surely havent shown it here.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by coogar: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
Gaggi:

So i need to motivate my lady to give me good sex. i need to motivate her to cook my meals and be a good wife. is that how the system works nw? See as some men dey defend woman. How can i motivate my wife to do her wifely and scriptural duties.
As Brownjay has said who will motivate us? i keep telling my frnds dat men of dis generation have completely spoilt women. i'm not married but imma really gettin scared. Hope dem nor go give any of una public posts? woe betide any of una wey criticize any politician.

trust nigerians to read the scripts backwards. . . . grin grin

who said you have to motivate your lady to give good sex? i said your wife can motivate you with good sex to get gifts from you.
how are these 2 actions the same thing?
i can predict the kind of husband you would become if reading things backward is your character. let me add you to the statistics.

you're also a marriage risk!

MRbrownJAY:

@Coogar
AGAIN, i have to disagree. if the OP is the EMPLOYER, therefore he makes the rules. if the employee accepts these rules/contract, he has to stand by it. if the employee doesnt then that is a clear BREACH OF CONTRACT that is punishable by loss of employment.
so no matter HOW you look at it, the OP can only be right. . . . . . . . . . as it doesnt matter if you steal a pen or a computer, you will still be fired because this employer cannot feel comfortable around a thief.

first and foremost - this woman has not stolen anything!
the price inflation tale is hazy. i am not even sure the husband and his wife shopped in the same place so how did he know the price he quoted is the universal price. let's even agree the woman inflated the price for argument's sake. the amount involved is petty. in my company, it's called intangibles, miscellaneous, etc. as long as it's below a certain threshold, it's inconsequential.

so, no - i have not breached my contract if i take £3 coins to buy a bus-pass while running errands.

bro you surely are a funny fellow. women give love in return, DONT WE? women give care in return, DONT WE?
are you saying that women should be rewarded for cooking dinner that THEY also eat?! i am patiently waiting for you to have the AUDACITY to say that we should reward THEM for baring children too. . . . . . . . . . .BWAAAAAAH!

yes, they should be rewarded.
it would shock you most women don't even do the whole maggi kitchen stunts when they are alone. some don't even see the need to cook vigorously until the partner is around - they would rather eat out. so the line of eating the dinner they cook is a bit harsh.

if you DO believe that women give more, then you surely havent shown it here.

when you marry - you would see clearly!
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
coogar:

trust nigerians to read the scripts backwards. . . . grin grin

who said you have to motivate your lady to give good sex? i said your wife can motivate you with good sex to get gifts from you.
how are these 2 actions the same thing?
i can predict the kind of husband you would become if reading things backward is your character. let me add you to the statistics.

you're also a marriage risk!

My wife should motivate me with good sex abi?. i take it that when she constantly gives me good sex then she has a right to go to my safe and collect as much money as she wants without telling me. She can also lie to me and keep secrets afterall she is giving me good sex. What has sex even got to do with the topic. does good sex equate trust, honesty, love and dedication.
The man is unhappy that the woman is dishonest for crying out loud. what people shld be saying is that the man shld get her a job so that she won't have to inflate prices. teach d woman to fish.

All this excuse is garbage. I dnt knw why u are arguing blindly and acting as d woman's advocate? D woman na ur lover? grin
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Sagamite(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2011
naijababe:

Oh[b] I do plenty[/b] to motivate Mr naijababe. I know my hubby and given that I love and appreciate the type of husband that he is, I do everything and anything to keep  him motivated and he's very happy to return the favour

[Out of curiosity]

Like what?
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2011
Sagamite:

[Out of curiosity]

Like what?

Like reciprocating all that he does and then some
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by coogar: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
Gaggi:

My wife should motivate me with good sex abi?.[b] i take it that when she constantly gives me good sex then she has a right to go to my safe and collect as much money as she wants without telling me. [/b]She can also lie to me and keep secrets afterall she is giving me good sex. What has sex even got to do with the topic. does good sex equate trust, honesty, love and dedication.
The man is unhappy that the woman is dishonest for crying out loud. what people shld be saying is that the man shld get her a job so that she won't have to inflate prices. teach d woman to fish.

All this excuse is garbage. I dnt knw why u are arguing blindly and acting as d woman's advocate? D woman na your lover? grin

and that is the meaning of motivation to you? so going behind you to steal from you is the meaning of motivation to you? in 2011?
if you are uneducated, i am the last person you want to reply.
kindly find someone else to do your see-saw arguments with.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by blacklion(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
Gaggi:

I dnt knw why u are arguing blindly,

Mba nu!!!!

Talk true, you still neva decode im format? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
naijababe:

lol, unless you reciprocate "bringing the pay check", you ladies will never be able to see eye to eye on the issue.

coogar:

first and foremost - this woman has not stolen anything!

she has lied and many DO steal by the looks of the responses on this thread.
here is a CLUE: many marry because of what the BIBLE teaches them, while it also teaches that THOU SHALL NOT LIE/STEAL. now see how they are quick to disregard that verse or pretend that there is a clause that says that "a small LIE/THEFT is ok". lol

the price inflation tale is hazy. i am not even sure the husband and his wife shopped in the same place so how did he know the price he quoted is the universal price. let's even agree the woman inflated the price for argument's sake. the amount involved is petty. in my company, it's called intangibles, miscellaneous, etc. as long as it's below a certain threshold, it's inconsequential.

if an employee inflates the prices of the items you send him to buy, and THEREFORE, pockets the change for his personal use WITHOUT TELLING YOU, is it "right" in your world? wouldnt you be mad as an employer?! would you call the employer petty because he had morals?

so, no - i have not breached my contract if i take £3 coins to buy a bus-pass while running errands.

even if your employer gave you money for TRANSPORT?! that's a clear indication of DECEIT to me, and as a boss it would be automatic DISMISSAL.

yes, they should be rewarded.
it would shock you most women don't even do the whole maggi kitchen stunts when they are alone. some don't even see the need to cook vigorously until the partner is around - they would rather eat out. so the line of eating the dinner they cook is a bit harsh.

it would shock you to know that many men dont even need fancy homes, fancy weddings etc. if it was down to most of these guys, they probably wouldnt even get married. most do because of WOMEN.
they'd rather go to the bar and chill with their homeys very often BUT they also dont. they buy many fancy unnecessary stuff for the home that they wouldnt, if it wasnt for "wifey". they dont go clubbing every evening and dont frequent strip clubs any longer DUH!!!!
when you get married you have to adapt to married lifestyle, cooking is part of this lifestyle. sometimes women cook and sometimes MEN do. if it has been decided that the guy brings the paycheck while the wifey care for the household then SO BE IT but that shouldnt be used later against that man for blackmailing purposes.

when you marry - you would see clearly!

believe me bro, marriage has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand. . . . . . . .  unless i have to have AIDS to understand the dangers of the disease OR i have to be rich to understand how rich people think? come on, stay on the subject!
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by ronkebp(f): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
chaircover:

Meanwhile this **** business is not working for me o! so I need some help from JK and NaijaBabe qucick quick embarassed wink

BB message this morning

Mr CC - Last night was awesome
CC - LOL, I am only working hard for my X5
Mr CC - Fasting & prayer is a better option

angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2011
chaircover:

Meanwhile this **** business is not working for me o! so I need some help from JK and NaijaBabe qucick quick embarassed wink

BB message this morning

angry

why dont you inflate prices and save up for the X5 then? you best practice what you preach sista (btw i thought it was a X6, did you downgrade?)

@Mr CC
men like you should be praised! obviously you have the money to buy the X5 but dont bow to pressure from Mrs CC, or tricks of steamy bedroom acrobatics as we get closer to Xmas. lol!
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
chaircover:

BB message this morning

angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Madam CC, you of all people should know better now, you gave too much away too quickly. You wan get X5 after one session ?. Those shoes came after 4 'special' sessions. X5 will take at least 20 special sessions  grin
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2011
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Sagamite(m): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2011
naijababe:

When you say "reciprocate"?

Like what?

What do you do that you feel adds value to his life?

At the moment, I think you mistakenly gave an impression you might not want to give and may not be representive of what you actually add to the relationship.

I sure know I would not be gaddamn interested or happy in a relationship where the woman only "reciprocate" when I am not the one mostly keen on long term commitment. She must be offering something more than reciprocation of my actions for me to stick with her.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2011
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by ronkebp(f): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
chaircover:

Grammar gan ti poju lori N600 cool

OOO sunmi ooooo, analysis here and there!!!, justifications up and down!!! Motivation in and out!!! the talk will never end. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2011
^^ Who can inflate prices for you that you would overlook?

Your husband, your sister or your children?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Men Who Suffer In Silence / Ever Considered Changing Your Name? / My Husband Beats Me As If We Are In Boxing Competition - Woman Tells Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.