Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) (41925 Views)

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity / This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by onadana: 11:36am On Apr 27
WT..F
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by sylve11: 11:36am On Apr 27
Her life, her business. cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by imiski(m): 11:37am On Apr 27
I never knew that Nigererians at this modern age can be this daft. Something a simple Google check can solve, you'll just spew nonsense. In true macroglossia, enlargement of the tongue occurs due to tissue overgrowth from lingual muscular hypertrophy or glandular hyperplasia, tissue infiltration, infectious or inflammatory causes. It is seen in both congenital and acquired conditions.
Bazztadewu:
Whoever sleep with am don dey doomed cause as she be she be serpent and she is a snake.God forbid. See her dirty tongue sef.see white instead of pink or orange. Disgusting oral thrush inyama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:38am On Apr 27
Bazztadewu:
Whoever sleep with am don dey doomed cause as she be she be serpent and she is a snake.God forbid. See her dirty tongue sef.see white instead of pink or orange. Disgusting oral thrush inyama

Learn not to discredit ladies u see online. U never see anything good or funny
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by Solofresh2: 11:38am On Apr 27
If this one lick the tip of your divk
You are a goner grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by onadana: 11:38am On Apr 27
Bazztadewu:

Forget oral thrush..matter..that the tongue is entirely pink doesn't make it healthy. She is even jobless to bring thus on social media I find it entirely disgusting.
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by mightyhazel: 11:39am On Apr 27
Whitish

She no dey scrape am?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:39am On Apr 27
Bazztadewu:

She just has a slight deformity. Can't you just be sensible? Its people like you that were killing twins in those days.
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by bolademi(m): 11:43am On Apr 27
GistMedia0:
A video has shocked many online, showing a Nigerian lady with a tongue that stretches out really far, just like a snake's! shocked

In the video, the woman displays her incredible tongue, which can move in ways that most people can't even imagine. It's so long and flexible that it's hard to believe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ibNxkqIumI

Dirty tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:46am On Apr 27
From most of the comments read so far.....There are lots of perverts on this forum....

All in their brains is sex sex sex....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by Smithwilliams826: 11:46am On Apr 27
I remember 1 for my former working place, anytime she see me na so she go de look me dey stretch tongue out like say Dem do am.
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by CondemnBattery(f): 11:49am On Apr 27
Lgbtq abi alphabet people, is that you?
GistMedia0:
A video has shocked many online, showing a Nigerian lady with a tongue that stretches out really far, just like a snake's! shocked

In the video, the woman displays her incredible tongue, which can move in ways that most people can't even imagine. It's so long and flexible that it's hard to believe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ibNxkqIumI
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by Thazard(m): 11:52am On Apr 27
[quote author=HateBigots post=129660856] cheesy [b][color=#990000] Imagination want to finish me
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 11:59am On Apr 27
Make she contest for GWR nah, since everybody wants to show her talent on GWR.
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by AmuDimpka: 12:05pm On Apr 27
muyico:
This is dog in human form?
she can use it to lick kpekus
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by soccerlite: 12:12pm On Apr 27
Bazztadewu:

What of people with big nose 👃 like me?
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by Walezy2020: 12:13pm On Apr 27
I wonder won't she be biting it
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by rspy: 12:16pm On Apr 27
Hypocrite Nigerians, if them see toto them go still knack

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:19pm On Apr 27
Na someone dey date this one so o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by Rayd502(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Make she apply to Guinness world record as the most stretched-out tongue. I'm sure she'd win. Anyone who knows her should advise her.

This girl holds the record....But the Naija girl can compete.

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by karkinase(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27
This girl na snake.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by donbenie(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27
Hope that asset is being put to good use..👈🏽
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by DJInfluence: 12:34pm On Apr 27
She will be any lesbian pride. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by DJInfluence: 12:37pm On Apr 27
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool if this kind girls handle ur PREEK wit lickking..

U fit forget say u get serious GF..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Pass the love, no fun to enjoy it alone after the lighting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by GreatOchuks: 12:39pm On Apr 27
Imagine boasting to this girl that you will smash her to pieces on the bed , only for you to UnCloth and discover that her tongue is far longer than your dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂..

There's a way she will bend her head downwards while squatting, she can even give herself head ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by NOwazobia: 12:49pm On Apr 27
She is unique, nothing deform about it.

It is absolutely normal.

Just as some have longer legs and arms than others.

it's kinda beautiful though.

Rarity doesn't translate to deformity as long she ain't feeling pains, and causing discomfort to her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by Puss360(f): 12:50pm On Apr 27
Sleekfingers:
From most of the comments read so far.....There are lots of perverts on this forum....

All in their brains is sex sex sex....
I thought I was the only one who noticed it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27
Kobicove:

This one long pass dog own sef undecided
That is why they call them bitches.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by femicyrus(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27
Guinness book of record material

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27
The kind of tongue ritualists are looking for to make billions of naira and win elections.
She should be careful
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by MrJames007: 1:04pm On Apr 27
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool if this kind girls handle ur PREEK wit lickking..

U fit forget say u get serious GF..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Would you allow this kind of tongue lick you undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) by EmmaLege: 1:07pm On Apr 27
Omo 🥵🥵🥵

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.