Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Does She Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want? (422 Views)

What Does She Want From Me? / She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want? by Mimicansas(m): 10:42am On May 07
There is this girl I really like so much, she's 21 and I'm 26, we vibe alot when we meet physically and she do visit me sometimes, i asked out but she hasn't given me a direct answer. I guess she feels the Same way because we've kissed a couple of times. The only issue I'm having is she doesn't check up on me after we depart, even if its two weeks. I'm always the one making effort. I spoke about it with her alot of times but there is no changes, she claims that is how she is, we meet again and we vibe. Do you think I'm overthinking guys because it kinda get to me sometimes, I feel if you really care for someone you should want to hear from them frequently. Am kinda confused with the signals. Does she want me or she want me to leave her alone?

Please drop a piece of advice
Re: What Does She Want? by Ikennaford: 10:48am On May 07
you crazy and a pussy

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by Mimicansas(m): 10:54am On May 07
Ikennaford:
you crazy and a pussy

Na advise I ask for oo 🤦
Re: What Does She Want? by Ever8090: 11:14am On May 07
Mimicansas:

Na advise I ask for oo 🤦
na d advice him give you soo naa grin...

Someone you claim loves you same way you love her, won't bother to check on you, but your mind still dey tell you rubbish say she love you.

If you know the extent a woman can go to pretend just to use you for reasons best known to her, your mind go dey.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want? by chiiraq802(m): 11:16am On May 07
I get your point guy.... but the goal is to nack that pvssy blue black, forget about her checking on you.

When she's with you, she's yours at that moment, but once she's out of ur sight, she's ours for the nacking. #She's for the street bro.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by Macnnoli4(m): 11:17am On May 07
There is this observation I have. 18-22 girls don't exactly take relationships seriously. They feel it is too early to do so which is normal. You got to be either their classmate or 'already made man that will soon meet the parents' or 'partial education sponsor' before they take you seriously. Just make her admit whether she is ready for relationship or not and her answer will allow you decide your next step. If she is not ready, then just leave. She is not under pressure after all.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by NiRfreak(m): 11:26am On May 07
Mimicansas:
There is this girl I really like so much, she's 21 and I'm 26, we vibe alot when we meet physically and she do visit me sometimes, i asked out but she hasn't given me a direct answer. I guess she feels the Same way because we've kissed a couple of times. The only issue I'm having is she doesn't check up on me after we depart, even if its two weeks. I'm always the one making effort. I spoke about it with her alot of times but there is no changes, she claims that is how she is, we meet again and we vibe. Do you think I'm overthinking guys because it kinda get to me sometimes, I feel if you really care for someone you should want to hear from them frequently. Am kinda confused with the signals. Does she want me or she want me to leave her alone?

Please drop a piece of advice
Number 1. reason she's behaving that way is cos.....
You are too serious
By now if you understand her, u would have been knacking her. U are looking for exclusive relationships from a genZ spoilt girls that are looking for the next guy who would give them thrills, make them wet and knack dem stvpid the next minutes.,,,Oyo is ur case
Number 2.,, she has a lot of guys orbiting around her, giving her attention, dates, thrills , and steady knacks...
Only bad guys can deal with those gals.,good guys who use one month to kiss and another 3 months to see her pants won't get the real response
Number 3, u think she's a good gal, and u make her look important to you....,don't u have other gals in ur life..
At 26 I was already a pro with ladies.,here ordinary 22 year old mumu gal is making u pant..,grow up nigga if u want to play in this dating game ,,,,those gals don't give a fvvk Abt u or feelingss....all they want is thrills, thrills, laughter, food, drinks and knacks.....u have to give them that Before they will even consider ur boring relationship

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by Love800(m): 5:30pm On May 07
There are many ways to ask a girl out. You must not take her to a restuarant.

Back to your question, you are disturbing dat girl too much. Reduce ur interest. Talk once in a while.

By the way, what do you want her for?

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by Johnwrite(m): 6:27pm On May 07
Care, Attention, Support, honesty
(CASH)🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do Lagos People Rate Ethiopian Girls / Let's Discuss The Age Gap / How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.