Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship (423 Views)

This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... / How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship by aulmatro: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Relationships are a necessary part of our existence. However, relationships can be healthy or unhealthy. Healthy relationships contribute to our overall well-being while an unhealthy relationship does the exact opposite. There are different things that point to whether a relationship is healthy or not. To tell if your relationship is healthy or not ask yourself these questions:

1. What does he/she bring out of me? The quality of your relationship revolves around what you become by it. How is the relationship impacting you? Note this is not about the other person forcing you to change who you already are. In a healthy relationship, you don’t feel forced to change who you are but rather inspired to make needed changes. In other words, it does not try to fix you but rather help you fix yourself. A true partner knows your weakness but shows you your strengths. Feels your fears, but fortifies your faith. Sees your anxieties, but frees your spirit. Recognizes your disability, but emphasizes your possibilities.

2. What does he/ she think of me? What your partner thinks of you really matters. It tells or determines the value he or she places in such a relationship. And we usually give quality attention and care to whatever we value. Does he/she see you as a plus in his/her life? Relationship works when it involves mutual contribution. If your partner does not...http://successflame.com/relationship/how-to-know-if-you-are-in-a-healthy-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

A Young Man In Need Of A Wife / Love Aint So True.. / Here Are The Top 5 Healthy Eating Tips For A Healthy Relationship & Sex Life:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.