Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! (1569 Views)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / Just Wish 2 Know If Dis Is Normal? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by tellwisdom: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2011

Sometimes i just wish i had a wife or a gurl like my mom! A very lowkeyz woman, hardworking and very economical. A woman who's not Material freak. A woman who cld keep a particular object for 19yrs safe and when u come for it, u will find it!.  

How many of this new generation gurls portrays partly, these attributes as a MOTHER. Im not saying this cos she's my mom, but the truth be told. SHE'S SO PERFECT TO ME AS A MOTHER  #I luv u mom cry cry

Lets hear from you what you tot of your mom or dad
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Is she a Nigerian woman?. . . Cos in your Idiotic books, All Nigerian Women, are  useless! [/size]
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Dyt(f): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2011
heheheh KILLZ nice q
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by freecocoa(f): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2011
Sexkillz good question and its such an irony that a perfect woman like that has a bozo for a son.smh.
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Exponental(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Is she a Nigerian woman?. . . Cos in your Idiotic books, All Nigerian Woman, are useless! [/size]

no mind d yeye boy, he only wishes his mother is such. If truly she is, there shld av been a clause in his idiotic book.
e forget say "wat goes around, comes around".
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by DaGentle: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2011
The true is that many women can no be like your mother because they are difference peoples but is like some woman are very wicked,after make them feel okay,them paid you with evil.
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by slimyem: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2011
if your mom is truly all of the above,then she did a very bad job with you.a veeeeeeeeeeeeery bad job! grin
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by bekay911(f): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
D same mouth he uses to abuse naija ladies he uses it to prause dem such a HPOCRITICAL ACT.
@ straffkillz u hit d spot.
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by tellwisdom: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2011
Most of you dont use your heads embarassed embarassed. In my letter, i made mention of " How many of this new generation gurls portrays partly, these attributes as a MOTHER"??

Its quite unfortunate that you people just read and never understand simple sentences. #Read properly and digest my words"

You people should stop looking for dickkk on NET abeg embarassed embarassed
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by tellwisdom: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2011
no mind d yeye boy, he only wishes his mother is such. If truly she is, there shld av been a clause in his idiotic book.
e forget say "wat goes around, comes around"

Bro, sit down there make boiz dey toast ya mama!! undecided undecided
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by tellwisdom: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
Is she a Nigerian woman?. . .  Huh Cos in your Idiotic books, All Nigerian Women, are  useless! Huh

Dude read my letter properly, so you can get the message. Even if you share the same head with a LIZARD, do you share the same brain too?? 
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by pendo89(f): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
stop wishing. go find one with those qualities u see in your mum.
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by otokx(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
wishes would always be wishes - wake up man
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by ebonyvibe(f): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
Your mum will spoil you and take your bullshi, your wife will not
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Njgirl1: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Is she a Nigerian woman?. . . Cos in your Idiotic books, All Nigerian Women, are  useless! [/size]
I was wondering d best way to answer but u ve said it all lwkmd lol hahahaha
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Omolola1(f): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
@OP
Keep wishing
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2011
OP me sef understand ur plight well well.The time wen i be small pickin i put mind say naija girls must be like my own mama because she is a great mama.Na my mama be the best cook in the world and apart from dat she dey gentle and very understanding so hence wen i come grow up na im any naija babe wey i come across i go dey hope say make she be like mama but i go come get terrible disapointment.I don come find say most naija babes of today no sabi cook,dem too like money and dem too like to make trouble.If most naija babes be like my mama den naija go turn out to be a better country.Yes ooo the image of a country depends on the way the women dey act because na dem suppose to be our mama cheesy
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by tellwisdom: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
OP me sef understand your plight well well.The time wen i be small pickin i put mind say naija girls must be like my own mama because she is a great mama.Na my mama be the best cook in the world and apart from dat she dey gentle and very understanding so hence wen i come grow up na im any naija babe wey i come across i go dey hope say make she be like mama but i go come get terrible disapointment.I don come find say most naija babes of today no sabi cook,dem too like money and dem too like to make trouble.If most naija babes be like my mama den naija go turn out to be a better country.Yes ooo the image of a country depends on the way the women dey act because na dem suppose to be our mama cheesy

True talk my brother cool cool
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by tellwisdom: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2011
I was wondering d best way to answer but u ve said it all lwkmd lol hahahaha

And how does that apply to my plight?? You were wondering the best answer as to what?? That i told them my mom is from nigerian or what?? And even if my mom was from nigerian, does it in anyway, relate to what yur jubilating over?? . # You people dont cease to amaze me and the rest of african people with your sense of reasoning embarassed embarassed
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2011
lefulefu:

OP me sef understand your plight well well.The time wen i be small pickin i put mind say naija girls must be like my own mama because she is a great mama.Na my mama be the best cook in the world and apart from dat she dey gentle and very understanding so hence wen i come grow up na im any naija babe wey  i come across i go dey hope say make she be like mama but i go come get terrible disapointment.I don come find say most naija babes of today no sabi cook,dem too like money and dem too like to make trouble.If most naija babes be like my mama den naija go turn out to be a better country.Yes ooo the image of a country depends on the way the women dey act because na dem suppose to be our mama cheesy
C'mon shaaatap there,see this one sef,ATURU KATSINA.
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Njgirl1: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
tellwisdom:

And how does that apply to my plight?? You were wondering the best answer as to what?? That i told them my mom is from nigerian or what?? And even if my mom was from nigerian, does it in anyway, relate to what yur jubilating over?? . # You people dont cease to amaze me and the rest of african people with your sense of reasoning embarassed embarassed
for every time u dissed 9ja/ black women u dissed ur mama now it has backfired why shouldnt i laf at ur pathetic self? Lwkmd lol hahahahaha
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by MrCork17: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2011
Sometimes I wish I had a driver like NJ Gyal angry
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Njgirl1: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2011
lefu so ur mum is a 9ja woman . U shoulda told me since so i wont vex when u diss 9ja babes.
Nlandes eact time lefu says 9ja babe substitute it wit his mama
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Njgirl1: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
sometimes i wish i had a street sweeper like mr cork dat way he wil sweep d streets clean cos he is experienced. 30 yrs london street sweeping no be smbl tn
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by kelz88(f): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2011
Your oh-so-perfect mom did a crap job raising you.

Not so perfect after all, huh?!
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by tellwisdom: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
Your oh-so-perfect mom did a crap job raising you.

Not so perfect after all, huh?!

You want to cry?? so be careful undecided undecided
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by kelz88(f): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2011
Cry?! Dude, words don't so shite to me.
Feel free to let your fingers run.

The truth hurts. Your mom did a very sh!tty job. You proved that on NL. The irony of your post is hilarious. . . best joke on here tonight.

You can carry on being stup!d. No one gives a fu^k. wink
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by tellwisdom: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
cheesy cheesy. The truth is always bitter anyway, even Jesus was crucified!!. So im nt surprised undecided undecided.
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2011
freecocoa:

C'mon shaaatap there,see this one sef,ATURU KATSINA.
abegi carry ur small yansh go siddon for that bamboo bench jor u Mai mai headmistress grin
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by tellwisdom: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
abegi carry your small yansh go siddon for that bamboo bench jor u Mai mai headmistress grin

[size=15pt] grin grin grin grin grin Hitsssss head on the wall grin grin[/size]
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by dealordea(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2011
okay just passing, undecided
Re: Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2011
In Nigeria, if you are looking for a lady like your mother before you can marry, then you are not ready to marry at all. The truth of the matter is that you can never find any. The ones on ground are Naija used. If you are ready to marry, just pick one and forget those qualities you want. These days you gat to go for the quantity not quality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? / Busty Ladies / Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.