Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1210254 members, 1565208 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 July 2014 at 12:06 AM

Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships (23277 Views)

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Things Men Must Know In Relationships / 10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by downcasted: 3:41am On Nov 23, 2011
A BOY keeps a password on his cellphone while a MAN is confident enough to say "baby can u answer that for me"!! A BOY runs the streets & chill with his friends while a MAN is enjoying time with his woman planning ahead for their future! A BOY complains about spending too much time with his woman, a MAN plans vacations & getaways because he is wise enough to notice tomorrow isn't promised! A BOY has pride after arguments, a MAN has heart & emotions, A BOY beats on his woman, a MAN massages & caresses his woman! A BOY screams gold-digger for the simple things a woman want, a MAN screams unity! A BOY tells his woman all the things she does wrong, a MAN acknowledges his woman's hard work! A BOY tells his woman she is pretty, & a MAN tells his woman she is beautiful! A BOY will read this & think this is about him & a MAN will read this & thoroughly acknowledge what he needs to fix in his relationship

Im so proud to say after my last 5year relationship here

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806457.0.html

- Its thought me a lesson to be a man and sensitive to the female gender smiley

wish i cud have her back smiley

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2011
Yes! We 're gradually winning the battle and the bois are growing. One down, 190, lefu, telwisdom,etc more to go grin grin
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Relavenue: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2011
Nice one. Is that original? Women can surely use men these days. tongue
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by slimyem: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2011
hmmmmmn,
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by 195(f): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2011
Relavenue:

Nice one. Is that original? Women can surely use men these days. tongue

angry angry
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by neyostica: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2011
Op, this chick rily dealt with you o, kai. Abi you go treat her fuckup
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by bennygee(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2011
OP,u never settle the small girl wey dey carry ur heart dance alanta u come here dey misyarn.
thats why ud be in Cyprus and a sharper guy wd be poking ur so called babe here in naija.
u never sabi anything.keep living in delusion and try send her the BB and Brazillian hair money on time becos she has told u the truth
"she only kissed him once and udressed down to her bra but they didnt do anything"
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by 195(f): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2011
bennygee:

OP,u never settle the small girl wey dey carry your heart dance alanta u come here dey misyarn.
thats why ud be in Cyprus and a sharper guy wd be poking your so called babe here in naija.
u never sabi anything.keep living in delusion and[b] try send her the BB and Brazillian hair money on time becos she has told u the truth
"she only kissed him once and udressed down to her bra but they didnt do anything"
[/b]
grin grin
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by LongOne1(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2011
That’s the spirit, you just turned your negative into a positive.

Life is one big lesson, we all live and learn.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by 195(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2011
aww embarassed
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2011
Upcasted is right.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by 195(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2011
embarassed
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2011
What's with the orange face?? Cheif derailer!
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by 195(f): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2011
^Is it true u are a suspect of this

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-809339.0.html
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2011
Eww! angry
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Yorisb: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2011
bennygee:

OP,u never settle the small girl wey dey carry your heart dance alanta u come here dey misyarn.
thats why ud be in Cyprus and a sharper guy wd be poking your so called babe here in naija.
u never sabi anything.keep living in delusion and try send her the BB and Brazillian hair money on time becos she has told u the truth
Hehehe. U dey mind 'am!
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Eww! angry

answer the allegations against you now before i loose my cool! sad sad sad
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

answer the allegations against you now before i loose my cool! sad sad sad

Lmao. No ma. Am not a man eater! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2011
but 190 said you had teeth down south and he had bruises to butress his fact embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
downcasted:

wish i cud have her back smiley

Guy forget about her,you can have me back,front,sideways,etc just treat me like you treated her or a lil better and I'll be yours.*winks*
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Yorisb: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2011
freecocoa:

Guy forget about her,you can have me back,front,sideways,etc just treat me like you treated her or a lil better and I'll be yours.*winks*

@OP

There u have it. . .Enjoy!
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
freecocoa:

Ojofree?
shocked
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by freecocoa(f): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
^
You dey mad,didn't you read his other thread?with all those things he was doing for the babe,you are still talking free.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by freecocoa(f): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2011
^
You dey mad,didn't you read his other thread?with all those things he was doing for the babe,you are still talking free.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
No I no dey mad, I read his other thread. Did he propose to u? tongue
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by freecocoa(f): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
Does it matter who proposes?I'll do the proposing,my own is he should just buy me a ring to wear.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
E no go better for the person wen give u voddy drink this aafternoon. Cocoa are u ok? shocked
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Yorisb: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
It shall come 2 pass: Isaiah 4:1?  shocked lipsrsealed

Xcuse me pass jare!

freecocoa:

Does it matter who proposes?I'll do the proposing,my own is he should just buy me a ring to wear.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2011
Women always like things go their way.
No doubt, we have A FEW good naija gals out there. But A MAJORITY OF YOU ALL Are as good as trash.
Not to be kept at home as a companion

WHY DONT YOU POST THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GAL AND A LADY IN A RELATIONSHIP? OLOSHI, OMO ALAGBERE OSHI.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^^hope you are not trying to seduce my Da Doctor?
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^hope you are not trying to seduce my Da Doctor?

sweery how are u?

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship / Romance In Church / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.