Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships (27905 Views)

Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
you no go kill me with laff,that old meat? angry angry
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

sweery how are u?

i am not fine with goldie dat close to you oh! cry cry cry tongue
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

TOT SHE IS LATE? cool cool
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

are u mad?
angry angry
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

TOT SHE IS LATE? cool cool

Thought your dead, gentle foolish old man my feet.
cool cool
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

are u mad?
angry angry

yes i am! MADLY in love with Da Doc grin grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^yes i am! MADLY in love with Da Doc grin grin grin grin

how is that suppose to be my business?as if!
come u better respect your old age.seriously! stop mentioning my id with your so-called men.
angry
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
So u dey open eye for me now? embarassed embarassed
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

yes i am! MADLY in love with Da Doc grin grin grin grin

PLS TELL HER AGAIN!

iyatrustee:

So u dey open eye for me now? embarassed embarassed

*Passing a bottle of coke with its content to my swerry iyatrustee*

MY LOVE BREAK HER HEAD! STAB HER.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

PLS TELL HER AGAIN!

*Passing a bottle of coke with its content to my swerry iyatrustee*

MY LOVE BREAK HER HEAD! STAB HER.

Bozo back to your classroom,pauper!
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Bozo back to your classroom,pauper!

LMAO. She -goat i am not billed for the class room this week.

But sorry.tot you are late?
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2011
enof guys! i tot you were pals? embarassed
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

LMAO. She -goat i am not billed for the class room this week.

But sorry.tot i was late?

Yes i thot you were dead, disgrace to old men.
I want to speak to your wife. FOOL
!
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^^^ sowie now! e don do embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed @ da Doc, no insult my sister again or i go divorce you! angry angry angry angry
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
You caused this nonsense.
Giving this hungry native doctor the guts to talk crap @ his mother fukking old self
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^^i agree. but you guys had always been friends so i tot it wont matter to tease you a bit. all d same, its ok embarassed embarassed embarassed [s]but did anyone tell you how ugly your words are when you are angry?[/s] tongue tongue
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2011
The old meat started the 'dead' crap,maybe he wants to die soon,
don't know how some so called fifty something year old men,could be this empty headed.
wonder what this earth is turning into.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Dynamique: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
@goldieluks,if u dont mind avin da doc in ur crib alive&chained,u can contact me.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dynamique:

@goldieluks,if u dont mind avin da doc in your crib alive&chained,u can contact me.

You can go ahead, chain him and have him all to yourself lurv.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

You can go ahead, chain him and have him all to yourself lurv.

Dynamique:

@goldieluks,if u dont mind avin da doc in your crib alive&chained,u can contact me.

HUH

LMAO.

@Goldie wlahi if u see my wife u go postrate at once greet her jeep first before you see her PA then u see her. LOL

My swerry dey give u high BP how much more my WIFE
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by neyostica: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

don't know how some so called fifty something year old men,could be this empty headed.

Lolz
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

See as you dey fear to die. Sinner-gal.
U know say u don get VISA TO HELL IMMEDIATELY YOU CLOSE EYE.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy

Baby come take a kiss jare!!!! kiss kiss kiss

LEAVE SINNERS TO WALLOW IN FEAR.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

See as you dey fear to die. Sinner-gal.
U know say u don get VISA TO HELL IMMEDIATELY YOU CLOSE EYE.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Grow up and stop displaying your ignorant short sighted view of life here.
Go and ask i don't converse with old men who doesn't reason and act their age,until
you get your facts right,then we can converse like matured people. It is obvious
you are in need of urgent attention at yaba left! odemumu!
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

Baby come take a kiss jare!!!! kiss kiss kiss

LEAVE SINNERS TO WALLOW IN FEAR.

And you are suppose to be a husband and a father,kissing a married woman online.
make devil shiit for your bald head,look who's calling people sinner. Dementia is seriously attacking your brain right now.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

Grow up and stop displaying your ignorant short sighted view of life here.
Go and ask i don't converse with old men who doesn't reason and act their age,until
you get your facts right,then we can converse like matured people. It is obvious
you are in need of urgent attention at yaba left! odemumu!

Guess you think i am 50 or 60? Because i am an academic DR? LMAOOOO

Goldieluks:

And you are suppose to be a husband and a father,kissing a married woman online.
make devil shiit for your bald head,look who's calling people sinner. Dementia is seriously attacking your brain right now.

Do u want my wifes cell number? DUMB FOOL .IF THEY ASK YOU NOW U WUD ASSUME WE ARE HAVING ONLINE DATE WHEREAS I HAVE NEVER EVER DISPLAYED ANY OF MY CONTACTS NOT EVEN MAIL ADDY ON FAKE NL BEFORE. AND MY SWERRY WONT EITHER
ODE MA NI OMO KEKERE YI OHHH! OLORI IBU OLOSHI OMO.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

Guess you think i am 50 or 60? Because i am an academic DR? LMAOOOO

Do u want my wifes cell number? DUMB FOOL .IF THEY ASK YOU NOW U WUD ASSUME WE ARE HAVING ONLINE DATE WHEREAS I HAVE NEVER EVER DISPLAYED ANY OF MY CONTACTS NOT EVEN MAIL ADDY ON FAKE NL BEFORE. AND MY SWERRY WONT EITHER
ODE MA NI OMO KEKERE YI OHHH! OLORI IBU OLOSHI OMO.

You type like a typical yoruba old loud mouth fool as usual,am not surprised.
ode ma ni omo kekere yi ooh! oloru ibu oloshi omo( whatever that means,back to you and your generation)
You are not 50 but you are 70, insolent bastard! Grow up and start acting your age and stop shaming your students.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by DaDoctor: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

You type like a typical yoruba old loud mouth fool as usual,am not surprised.
ode ma ni omo kekere yi ooh! oloru ibu oloshi omo( whatever that means,back to you and your generation)
You are not 50 but you are 70, insolent bastard! Grow up and start acting your age and stop shaming your students.

LMAO.
No wonder you are doomed to remain single.

even 190 rejected you. LMAO

You havent ben following me, U ARE A BAD STUDENT. Else u wud have known that i am a GREAT GOOD IBO MAN.

waky waky!! Let me, just forgive u promiscous and frolicking bit/ch without proper home training. If your dead and poor parents trained you well you wouldnt have been this RUDE to a young Dr. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by solomon111(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2011
Good to know that our boys are becoming men.I get annoyed when some ladies complain to me about how uncaring and insensitive,their men can be.It is baffling,when some men dont know that one of the greatest fufilment in life,is knowing that your woman is happy with u.
@dadoctor and godielucks.pls end the quarell,its not taking us anywhere.
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by Goldieluks: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

LMAO.
No wonder you are doomed to remain single.

even 190 rejected you. LMAO

You havent ben following me, U ARE A BAD STUDENT. Else u wud have known that i am a GREAT GOOD IBO MAN.

waky waky!! Let me, just forgive u promiscous and frolicking bit/ch without proper home training. If your dead and poor parents trained you well you wouldnt have been this RUDE to a young Dr. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So anyone who doesn't parade themselves on this NL as married is automatically single? You are not only a fool,your also demented.
190 is like a brother to me and that's how it has always been.(case closed)

I am beginning to imagine whoever decided to accept a nincompoop like you as their husband. (what a pity)
So this is what Nigerian Universities produces as lecturers these days? a village iidiot who fights and bully young
people online? oh well! I hope you get caught and sacked. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

You wish am single, but unfortunately for you,am NOT! GO FIGURE!
Re: Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships by iyatrustee(f): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
havent you guys had enof? you re making me feel responsible for all this katakata cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.