Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies (871 Views)

What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ / Just Imagine How These Ladies Are Exposing Their Body / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by omar22(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2011
(1)This lady has all the qualities you want in a woman.BUT she cannot cook at all at all.To cook rice is a big task.When it comes to sex,and you need to rate her skills and performance she will score 120/100.Bamn in the bedroom.

(2)The second lady,mouth and body odour.Her private part could be offensive.Very untidy BUT extremely respectful and friendly.Very warm woman. All your family members and friends loves her.She has been accepted.When it comes to sex,her score is 50/100

(3)Hard working lady.Very organised.Good with money.,very beautiful ,down to earth and honest.Her bedroom score is, 140/100!!!!BUT,she is a big trouble. Naggs,naggs and naggs. None of your family members like her.She does not care bc all she wants is Nookie.
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by Unubi(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2011
The first lady will be cool. She can learn how to cook
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2011
Is it not possible to discuss this problems and try to see changes first.Because things may change in the longrun and that is not how to select a partner based on beuaty ,odour,nagging,sex,the second lady could also change her ways,if you knows this things .
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2011
Hmmm people and their imaginations.
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by Parisgoodman(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2011
OP, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES THE SECOND LADY FRIENDLY, INSPITE OF THAT OOZING YOUR FAMILAY STILL LIKE HER ABI? Well, maybe them get chronic nasal congestion.
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by itiswell1(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2011
Marry the three of them.
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by claremont(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2011
I will go with the first lady. She can always learn how to cook, or hire a live-in female chef.
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by jaybee3(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2011
Can i have number 3 please

She is getting married to me not me family
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2011
But the one with the odour can get treatment and re-brand herself to meet wth the challenges.
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by babyboy3(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2011
Number 2

She could go from Ramires to Ronaldo

Odour could be taking care of, but little by little her rating could go up slowly,

1 & 3 they have reached their peak (dey done catch fire) they would be heading towards the declining stage.
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by NET1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
I'll take lady 1 abeg.
I cannot stand dirty or nagging women,

.NET
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
All those problems could be solved. Number one could learn how to cook, number two could pratice better hygiene. Even the most beautiful woman will have mouth and body odour if she don't pratice better personal hygiene.

But for number three, I don't know. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Which One Would You Choose Out Of These Ladies by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
No 3 is the best ma guy grin

(1) (Reply)

Children From A Previous Marriage / Can Love Be Made / Is Fear KILLING Your Chances With Women? Learn How To Succeed With Women...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.