Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures (22363 Views)

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Ongoing Construction -pictures / Abuja Airport Road (under Construction): Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2011
nwanna89:

I wonder why you are so bent on proving that the project is not owned by Enugu State. Whether Enugu or FG, it shows we are moving in the right direction. So, it does not matter who takes the credit for it.

It is simple! Because I HATE MISINFORMATION! I hate it when people LIE just for cheap praises for their politicians. Isn't it Obvious? 

How can you state that it does not matter who takes the credit? How else do you tell who is working and who is not? Is that also how you approach your business, household, job?
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2011
Kobojunkie:

It is simple! Because I HATE MISINFORMATION! I hate it when people LIE just for cheap praises for their politicians. Isn't it Obvious?

The poster never said it was Enugu State funding it. He only posted pictures of a railway project going on in Enugu state. It was others that made the assumption it was a state project. So theres no big deal. The project is a welcome development in the country.
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by aljharem3: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2011
nwanna89:

I wonder why you are so bent on proving that the project is not owned by Enugu State. Whether Enugu or FG, it shows we are moving in the right direction. So, it does not matter who takes the credit for it.

VERY TRUE !!!!!

I hope others can see this instead of criticizing on no bases. That is all we need, the right direction.
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2011
nwanna89:

The poster never said it was Enugu State funding it. He only posted pictures of a railway project going on in Enugu state. It was others that made the assumption it was a state project. So theres no big deal. The project is a welcome development in the country.

Actually he does not need to do exactly that for me to want to point out that this is a Federal Project. As is with the trend, we already know at this point that others have suggested it is a State Project. Correcting this misinformation is necessary because at the end of the day, we want an INFORMED group of people going out to make decisions on who to lead or not to lead us, don't we? That there is a big deal!!!
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Drunk: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2011
And we call this "development" the world is building speed/bullet train tracks. We celebrate what my grandpa used for mode of transportation. Is Nigeria progressing or retrogressing? As far as i am concerned, this is not an MDG project and should be condemned in the strongest language. Well, another money stealing wasting venture. Kudos!!!
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Actually he does not need to do exactly that for me to want to point out that this is a Federal Project. As is with the trend, we already know at this point that others have suggested it is a State Project. Correcting this misinformation is necessary because at the end of the day, we want an INFORMED group of people going out to make decisions on who to lead or not to lead us, don't we? That there is a big deal!!!

I quite understand your frustration here! That is the problem with many Nigerians - it is more like a curse than mere ignorance to them.
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by EkoIle1: 12:38am On Nov 25, 2011
I do agree, I dont know why people lie so much, its really getting out of hand. They post fake projects that doesnt exist, th hey steal and post fake pictures to decieve people.

Its not by force to prove to us that your incompetent leaders are doing something, you can not fool us, we are not mumu. We are all nigerians, we know what they are doing and not doing.

Lying is evil.
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Horus(m): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2011

Signing of the Enugu monorail agreement (L to R: Engineer. John Egbo, Commissioner for Transport, Enugu State; Mr. Martin Ilo, Secretary to the State Government; Barrister Nduka Ikeyi, Enugu State Attorney General; His Excellency, Governor Sullivan Chime, Executive Governor of Enugu
State; Dr. Jude Igwemezie, P.Eng., Chairman, Globim Corporation; and Dr. Anthony Akachukwu, Senior Director, TransGlobim Nigeria Limited)
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On Nov 25, 2011
[size=14pt]Enugu State plans to build $1.6b monorail line

Oct 26, 2011
[/size]  -- make a note of this date, and the tense of the language used in the article.

The Enugu State government has announced plans to build a 117 Kilometre-long monorail line.

During the presentation of the project to the Urban Development Bank of Nigeria (UDBN) Plc. in Abuja, the State Governor, Sullivan Chime revealed that the project would cost the state government $1.6 billion dollars.

Describing the monorail transport system as safe, self-sustaining and economically viable, Chime urged the UDBN to collaborate with the state government and its technical partner, Globim Trans International of Canada, by allowing the state to access part of the bank’s N10billion Public Mass Transit Revolving Loan Scheme.

He said the project, which will create 4,000 new jobs, would be executed in six phases. The first phase of the project would be completed between 20 to 24 months from the date of financing.

Responding, the Managing Director of UDBN, Adekunle Oyinloye, revealed that the bank had granted more than N8billion loans under the Loan scheme within the last year.

He expressed the bank’s willingness to partner with all willing state governments to address their infrastructural needs including water, roads, waste management, rural mobility and tourism, through the use of alternative financing techniques.

He said state and local governments need to embrace the concept of joint service schemes to arrest infrastructural decay in various sectors, in order to achieve some of the Millennium Development Goals and socio-economic reforms.

DailyTimes

http://businessnews.com.ng/2011/10/26/enugu-state-plans-to-build-1-6b-monorail-line/
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by PointB: 12:59am On Nov 25, 2011
[size=18pt]117km Enugu Monorail System To Cost $1.5bn[/size]

| Print | E-mail

Written by Seyi Gesinde[b][size=27pt] Saturday, 27 November 2010[/b]
Share[/size]

ACanada-based engineering firm, Globim Corporation, handling the Enugu Monorail System, has said that the 177-kilometre long project  will cost approximately $1.5 billion.

However, the first phase of the project will cost $246 million.

The Chairman of the company, Dr Jude Igwemezie, who disclosed this in a statement, said the first phase of the project expected to be completed in three years would be 21 kilometres long with six lines.

According to him, “this will be the lowest cost of any monorail of similar size and capacity ever built anywhere.

“In all, the 117-kilometre equivalent single line monorail system in Enugu will cost approximately $1.5 billion.

“The monorail, which will be electrically powered on a straddle beam, will not depend on Nigeria’s epileptic power supply, as diesel generators strategically located on the lines will power the trains.”

He stated that the project would be 100 per cent financed by Globim Corporation, “which would deliver the best, safe and most conducive intra-city transportation system.”

He made it known that the project would be executed at no cost to the state government, while Globim will deliver over a concession period of 30 years from the initial opening and operation of the lines.

http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/motoring-a-transport/2598-117km-enugu-monorail-system-to-cost-15bn.html
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Kobojunkie: 1:01am On Nov 25, 2011
As I posted, the Enugu Project, even after over a year of the signing of the concept, is still a ways off in the future. Cannot confirm at what stage in the planning phase it since according from late october, the idea seems still in the works.
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by GAR3TH(m): 1:18am On Nov 25, 2011
The Enugu monorail is still in its planning phase and in no way under construction. Even if it was under construction how does the picture posted look like a monorail?

This is a federal project and is either the rehabilitation of the eastern rail corridor or the construction of the new east-west rail line.
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by EkoIle1: 1:23am On Nov 25, 2011
Horus:

Signing of the Enugu monorail agreement (L to R: Engineer. John Egbo, Commissioner for Transport, Enugu State; Mr. Martin Ilo, Secretary to the State Government; Barrister Nduka Ikeyi, Enugu State Attorney General; His Excellency, Governor Sullivan Chime, Executive Governor of Enugu
State; Dr. Jude Igwemezie, P.Eng., Chairman, Globim Corporation; and Dr. Anthony Akachukwu, Senior Director, TransGlobim Nigeria Limited)

You no sabi the meaning o gb concept ni? It means na idea, some idea on top paper or inside some peoples head.

Stop bothering us with the meaningless pics and articles. You people lie too much, you are not trust worthy.
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by aljharem3: 1:33am On Nov 25, 2011
Na wa for this eko ile character o. Enugu is moving so is Nigeria

if it is on Paper, that is a start.

You plan before you do don't you ?
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by EkoIle1: 1:44am On Nov 25, 2011
alj_harem:

Na wa for this eko ile character o. Enugu is moving so is Nigeria

if it is on Paper, that is a start.

You plan before you do don't you ?

Do you even know the meaning of progress and lies? Whats progress got to do with people posting fake pictures and lying to us everyday? Well, you are a liar yourself, so you can relate.
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Relax101(m): 3:10am On Nov 25, 2011
^^^^Iwere, where's the train service ur "Oga promised Lagosians. You think say we don forget all the drawings wey you use spam the whole NL.
Mumu like you.

Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by EkoIle1: 4:05am On Nov 25, 2011
Relax101:

^^^^Iwere, where's the train service your "Oga promised Lagosians. You think say we don forget all the drawings wey you use spam the whole NL.
Mumu like you.

Oloshi lair. Do you mind showing us what you are talking about?

Are you talking about Metro Rail? And if you are, do you want me to post real pictures of real metro rail and not fake and imaginary monorail? lmao

We don't lie like you losers, we post real pictures and we have reason to lie, our leaders are on the job and they are not lazy and incompetent isi ewu leaders like your leaders.

You know they are incompetent and that's why you clowns try all the tile to cover their incompetence with lies and fake pictures.

Na lie lai go kill you people.

Lying is evil
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Relax101(m): 4:20am On Nov 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Oloshi lair. Do you mind showing us what you are talking about?

Are you talking about Metro Rail? And if you are, do you want me to post real pictures of real metro rail and not fake and imaginary monorail? lmao

We don't lie like you losers, we post real pictures and we have reason to lie, our leaders are on the job and they are not lazy and incompetent isi ewu leaders like your leaders.

You know they are incompetent and that's why you clowns try all the tile to cover their incompetence with lies and fake pictures.

Na lie lai go kill you people.

Lying is evil

Tell me pictures that are fake in here except Macjive's.
Hope work has begun the badagry exp way.
Fashola may end up in jail or you will help him serve the jail sentence.
Tinubu will spend two years in jail too. maybe the sakwato prisons will be ok for him.
Oloshi omo jatijati. Olori ibu.
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by EkoIle1: 5:16am On Nov 25, 2011
Relax101:

Tell me pictures that are fake in here except Macjive's.

Hope work has begun the badagry exp way.
Fashola may end up in jail or you will help him serve the jail sentence.
Tinubu will spend two years in jail too. maybe the sakwato prisons will be ok for him.
Oloshi omo jatijati. Olori ibu.

1-2-3, LIE NA LIE. You all are liars and 419ists

You are a liar, I was expecting you to show us the post about the train service Fashola promised.

Your existence is all about lies and 419.

How ignorant of you for not knowing badagry express is under construction and has bee for some time?

Below are real pictures, not fake and lies like you losers parade on NL.

Badagry express

A NEWLY CONSTRUCTED PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE AT ALAFIA BUS STOP, ON BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY

http://www.nanngronline.com/media[img]http:///BAhbB1sHOgZmSSIpOGRjNmY5MjM3ZTAzZjM1YjhlMTJmMTgxZWI3MjFlNDkuanBnBjoGRVRbCDoGcDoKdGh1bWJJIgk3MjB4BjsGVA/8dc6f9237e03f35b8e12f181eb721e49.jpg

[/img]

Mile 2 Station

Alaba Station

Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by EkoIle1: 5:26am On Nov 25, 2011
Btw, that's a 10 lane freeway with BRT and metro lane access. Something your village no go experience in your lifetime. That's a first in West Africa,  even your useless federal government no get such vision.

Other people dey progress ahead, these losers are parading all over the place with lies and fake pictures.

Shameless and pathetic people,  na inside hate abd bad bele you clowns go rot inside forever.

You can not touch us and we'll always be ahead of you, your pictures are fake for a reason, it's because you and your leaders are useless and incompetent and you can not buy competency and vision with lies and fake pictures.

Suxks to be ibo for real,
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Relax101(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

1-2-3, LIE NA LIE. You all are liars and 419ists

You are a liar, I was expecting you to show us the post about the train service Fashola promised.

Your existence is all about lies and 419.

How ignorant of you for not knowing badagry express is under construction and has bee for some time?

Below are real pictures, not fake and lies like you losers parade on NL.

Badagry express

A NEWLY CONSTRUCTED PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE AT ALAFIA BUS STOP, ON BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY

http://www.nanngronline.com/media[img]http:///BAhbB1sHOgZmSSIpOGRjNmY5MjM3ZTAzZjM1YjhlMTJmMTgxZWI3MjFlNDkuanBnBjoGRVRbCDoGcDoKdGh1bWJJIgk3MjB4BjsGVA/8dc6f9237e03f35b8e12f181eb721e49.jpg

[/img]

Mile 2 Station

Alaba Station

you just did exactly the same Macjive did.
That Alaba station shay no be photoshop be that?
Are you angry He posted railway tracks or you just being stuppiddd.

Eko Ile:

Btw, that's a 10 lane freeway with BRT and metro lane access. Something your village no go experience in your lifetime. That's a first in West Africa, even your useless federal government no get such vision.

Other people dey progress ahead, these losers are parading all over the place with lies and fake pictures.

Shameless and pathetic people, na inside hate abd bad bele you clowns go rot inside forever.

Thats exactly what you doing, mumu like you.
Do you want Fashola to be president of Nigeria 2015?

Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by EkoIle1: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2011
Relax101:

you just did exactly the same Macjive did.
That Alaba station shay no be photoshop be that?
Are you angry He posted railway tracks or you just being stuppiddd.

Thats exactly what you doing, mumu like you.
Do you want Fashola to be president of Nigeria 2015?

Show you fit show me any fake picture of mine on NL?

Why is it that every time you open your mouth, na lie dey flush out? You mean the pictures are fake like the ones you losers post all over the place?

On top of your many problems, you get psychiatric issues too,

Like I said

You can not touch us and we'll always be ahead of you, your pictures are fake for a reason, it's because you and your leaders are useless and incompetent and you can not buy competency and vision with lies and fake
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Relax101(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Show you fit show me any fake picture of mine on NL?

Why is it that every time you open your mouth, na lie dey flush out? You mean the pictures are fake like the ones you losers post all over the place?

On top of your many problems, you get psychiatric issues too,

Like I said

You can not touch us and we'll always be ahead of you, your pictures are fake for a reason, it's because you and your leaders are useless and incompetent and you can not buy competency and vision with lies and fake

See this mugu boy.
Check your last pics. Wetin be Alaba station?
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by EkoIle1: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2011
Relax101:

See this mugu boy.
Check your last pics. Wetin be Alaba station?

Dumb idiot. You mean you don't know the difference between a fake project that doesn't exist and a real project like the one in the pic?

What's next? Badagry express construction doesn't exist you dumb ignorant a//s//s?

Oh I forgot, you didn't know anyways, village ignorant.

Like I said, you have psychiatric issues

You can not touch us and we'll always be ahead of you, your pictures are fake for a reason, it's because you and your leaders are useless and incompetent and you can not buy competency and vision with lies and fake pictures.
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by johnsonnna: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2011
that is good news that enugu state is going to be ok at list much better than other state.
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2011
johnsonnna:

that is good news that enugu state is going to be ok at list much better than other state.

Which other states does the NRC not have a plan for a rail system for? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Relax101(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Dumb . You mean you don't know the difference between a fake project that doesn't exist and a real project like the one in the pic?

What's next? Badagry express construction doesn't exist you dumb ignorant a//s//s?

Oh I forgot, you didn't know anyways, village ignorant.

Like I said, you have psychiatric issues

Is the Alaba station a real pics? Yes or No? Does it exist?
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by atasteve: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
Enugu has become small London, well done.

Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by henrychubayo: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
any update on the monorail constructions?
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
I stay in Enugu and I can CONFIRM that the project is a federal govt project. There is no doubt about it. It is part of the track all the way to PH and to the north. The project started under president Jonathan and is billed to be completed in late 2013. The project entails REHABILITATION of the old rail track along this path all the way to PH and the north. The project is among the federal govt projects being partly funded by SURE-P. The train should be capable of speed of 62km per hr upon completion. The overall transport strategy of the current govt I understand is to get the old rail tracks functioning again and gradually build modern FAST rail system
Meanwhile, the Enugu state govt is building very good and solid roads no doubt, but the state govt is not building ANY rail tracks ANYWHERE in Enugu
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by kunlekunle: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
macjive01: thats it, i believe this is the part still on ground, here is the other elevated section

ENUGU railway line in construction

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

who is fooling who.

see more photos here

http://www.igbolandforum.com/index.php?topic=634.0
Re: Enugu Railway Tracks Construction Pictures by geez1: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
What's with these photoshopped Enugu rail line

And for whoever cares to read, the Lagos Badagry project is very much in course and even though I don't live on that axis, I can see the rapid progress as it approaches the Iddo Terminal

Patrick Obahiagbon, On Nigerian Pastors And Private Jet / EKSU Cult Killings: Fayose Places N1m Bounty On Culprits / Incorporate Our Interest Or Lose Bloc Votes – Herdsmen To Atiku, Tinubu, Obi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88