Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

You Never Know With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Never Know With Women (2616 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About / My Relationship With Women Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
I am touched by the story of 'downcasted' the guy that posted in d topic 'help she's killing me'. There is a strange thing that happens in r/ships;when u love a woman so much u end up being hurt, but when u act nonchalant, bleep anyhow and misbehave they stick with u, why is this so? Are there no hope for genuine lovers again?
Re: You Never Know With Women by pendo89(f): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
stop looking at it that way. There's nothing strange or new about his story as it happens everyday to some unknown people.
For every one downcasted guy,there are 5 other guys enjoying a healthy relationship. We just learn from each other and that is life's cuisine.
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2011
@pendo89, But why are d carefree and nonchalant guys having more fun and less heartache with women?
Re: You Never Know With Women by kelz88(f): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2011
It's not always the case, so there's deffo hope for genuine lovers.

Some of these women might still be young and want excitement in their lives. They might not necessarily be looking for husband material at that point.

I don't think any woman wants a bad husband who will in turn be a bad father.

Sometimes these bad guys are loaded, and the women might be willing to sacrifice marital bliss for material things.
Re: You Never Know With Women by pendo89(f): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
valacious:

@pendo89, But why are d carefree and nonchalant guys having more fun and less heartache with women?

and where are you getting your facts from? how can they have heartache when they don't surrender their minds to women?
Heartaches come when you invest emotions and finance into the relationship. A player never surrenders his emotions and mind and therefore his heart is spared an ache.
Re: You Never Know With Women by Yorisb: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2011
valacious:

I am touched by the story of 'downcasted' the guy that posted in d topic 'help she's killing me'. There is a strange thing that happens in r/ships;when u love a woman so much u end up being hurt, but when u act nonchalant, bleep anyhow and misbehave they stick with u, why is this so? Are there no hope for genuine lovers again?

Facts of life-c[i]u[/i]m-relationships!
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .As if the downcasted was innocent of all accusations! He had a role to play in what happened to him!

End of Discussion![/size]
Re: You Never Know With Women by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
*sobs and leaves the thread*
Re: You Never Know With Women by downcasted: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]. . .As if the downcasted was innocent of all accusations! He had a role to play in what happened to him!

End of Discussion![/size]

Yes and i admitted it

I never admitted to cheating on my woman or anything

I came out and stood by my fault and admitted it

Yes im temperamental and ive since admitted it but that doesnt mean i have to go about cheating on her

No matter what i did does that Justify her actions into dating another dude for a month and sleeping in his house for a month

even while i was in Nigeria, her cheating doesnt concern me and ive since forgiven her what concerns me is her letting the dude go

cos as we speak she still sees the dude hence i had to simply go

No body is perfect inclusive of yourself, I aint, she aint and everyone here all have their weakness - My weakness isnt cheating on my woman

I Understand hers is cheating on me and willing to forgive her but the truth is has she forgiven herself undecided
Re: You Never Know With Women by downcasted: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2011
kelz88:

Sometimes these bad guys are loaded, and the women might be willing to sacrifice marital bliss for material things.

Yes she left me for deciding to study in europe for a boy who is in 400L doing yahoo yahoo
this isnt the first time its happening so what else
Re: You Never Know With Women by Parisgoodman(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
@ OP, impatience is one problem men have. If u relax and stop hunting for women, u will find the one that truly loves u. When a woman loves u with all she has then u are in heaven but some men are just too blinded by lust so they cant see beyond. I stopped chasing women about 3years ago but guess what? I'm ''number one'' on their A list. Women need something they cant have, which is ''hard-to-get'' guys. When you chase them, they look you too common, try and fasten ur belt if u want to win any girl.
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
downcasted:

Yes and i admitted it

I never admitted to cheating on my woman or anything

I came out and stood by my fault and admitted it

Yes im temperamental and ive since admitted it but that doesnt mean i have to go about cheating on her

No matter what i did does that Justify her actions into dating another dude for a month and sleeping in his house for a month

even while i was in Nigeria, her cheating doesnt concern me and ive since forgiven her what concerns me is her letting the dude go

cos as we speak she still sees the dude hence i had to simply go

No body is perfect inclusive of yourself, I aint, she aint and everyone here all have their weakness - My weakness isnt cheating on my woman

I Understand hers is cheating on me and willing to forgive her but the truth is has she forgiven herself undecided

[size=14pt]Therefore, stop the holier than thou attitude! You called it off already. You both were wrong in different ways! Stop blaming her solely! You are not the only one in a long term relationship abeg. . . [/size]
Re: You Never Know With Women by downcasted: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Therefore, stop the holier than thou attitude! You called it off already. You both were wrong in different ways! Stop blaming her solely! You are not the only one in a long term relationship abeg. . . [/size]

Funny how u change from been helpful to been hateful

I am not acting holy

Where have i said i wanna leave my girl till the last bit of pages where i noticed

she is still currently dating that dude as we both speak

thats the reason i decided to let go cos she still wont let go of that dude

as we speak right now, she is in a club somewhere - dont know what shes doing there

Ive been awaiting her call since 7PM and its 9.14PM now and im still awaiting her call

I would keep waiting just to for us to talk tins over and thats all -

I came to NL not to complain but to simply seek advice on what to do next cos i have already know where i made mistakes

so please dont call me out smiley
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
downcasted:

Funny how u change from been helpful to been hateful
[size=14pt]You are being lopsided about your decision. I'm not being hateful! Blame yourself![/size]

downcasted:

I am not acting holy
[size=14pt]Yes you are![/size]

downcasted:

Where have i said i wanna leave my girl till the last bit of pages where i noticed. . .
[size=14pt]Look, you noticed? or you noticed what you wanted to notice? Which? [/size]

downcasted:

she is still currently dating that dude as we both speak
[size=14pt]Yes! You left her no other choice. And why the fcck are you still tracking her? You broke up with her, without a second chance, so get over it![/size]

downcasted:

thats the reason i decided to let go cos she still wont let go of that dude. . .
[size=14pt]You gave up on her![/size]

downcasted:

as we speak right now, she is in a club somewhere - dont know what shes doing there
[size=14pt]Ofcourse! You dont want her, someone else does, and you expect her to die, because you left her? That's what i tried to let you understand before you took you decision. She owes you NOTHING! She's a lady, and guys MUST flock around her. You have to keep proving yourself the right man for her, until the day she becomes your wife! Dude, it's not about how long you've been in a relationship with a girl, it's about HOW WELL![/size]

downcasted:

Ive been awaiting her call since 7PM and its 9.14PM now and im still awaiting her call

I would keep waiting just to for us to talk tins over and thats all -

[size=14pt]Why? What for? This is what i expected you to do earlier. But pride, and diverse advices from people that haven't lasted 6 months in a singular relationship, never allowed you think straight! Now you took harsh decisions, and you are what? Regretting? Smh! You've broken up with her, what exactly are you trying to achieve?[/size]
downcasted:

I came to NL not to complain but to simply seek advice on what to do next cos i have already know where i made mistakes

so please dont call me out  smiley

[size=14pt]Lol! Like i said earlier in your thread, i was in your EXACT situation. I know how it feels, but the way you were going about it, was never the right way. But you were in a hurry to prove yourself right, and to assert your manly authority. . . Therefore, you broke up with her, and a bottle of vodka was keeping you company!. . . Well, the effects of the vodka has worn off, but the feelings and emotions of 5 years, have refused to go!. . .[/size]
Re: You Never Know With Women by downcasted: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2011
^Lord have mercy dude!
You had to summarize the whole word for word
You sure do have time on your hands - you dont have to preach cos i already understand the steps
Ive taken so far in letting go, an intermediary stepped in between us and kind transcends information between us both
and we have both decided to talk things out

I think my GF jst wanna enjoy life/club/do anything without any boundries and i have decided to give her just that but at a price - which i would reserve from this forum
if we happen to ever get back together- so thank you very much for you help oga landlord  cheesy
Re: You Never Know With Women by Goldieluks: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2011
downcasted your story is beginning to drag for too long. undecided
Re: You Never Know With Women by downcasted: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
Thank you smiley
Re: You Never Know With Women by freecocoa(f): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2011
This story is beginning to annoy me abeg,I'm already vexed this night you people should not add to it,mscheeew.
Re: You Never Know With Women by Yorisb: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

downcasted your story is beginning to drag for too long. undecided
freecocoa:

This story is beginning to annoy me abeg,I'm already vexed this night you people should not add to it,mscheeew.

Go drink Sapele Water, if e taya una.

Xcuse me pass jare!
Re: You Never Know With Women by Goldieluks: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
Yorisb:

Go drink Sapele Water, if e taya una.

Xcuse me pass jare!

kiss

i want that champagne instead.
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
downcasted:

You sure do have time on your hands -

[size=14pt]Four fingers pointing back at you![/size] wink
Re: You Never Know With Women by Yorisb: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

kiss

i want that champagne instead.

You can't eat have ur cake and still have eat it! grin
Re: You Never Know With Women by Goldieluks: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
Yorisb:

You can't eat have your cake and still have eat it! grin

but but but ---- i said i want the champagne and not cake. embarassed
Re: You Never Know With Women by Yorisb: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
You refused the offer thence so why the change of heart now?
Re: You Never Know With Women by downcasted: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Four fingers pointing back at you![/size] wink
 grin  grin  grin

You got mail  cheesy
Re: You Never Know With Women by Goldieluks: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
Yorisb:

You refused the offer thence so why the change of heart now?

cause now am tasty.
Re: You Never Know With Women by Yorisb: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
Too late, my dear. Just too late! freecoco don finish am
Re: You Never Know With Women by Goldieluks: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
ok embarassed embarassed
Re: You Never Know With Women by 195(f): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
undecided
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
downcasted:

grin  grin  grin

You got mail  cheesy
[size=14pt]So do you![/size] cheesy
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
Parisgoodman:

@ OP, impatience is one problem men have. If u relax and stop hunting for women, u will find the one that truly loves u. When a woman loves u with all she has then u are in heaven but some men are just too blinded by lust so they cant see beyond. I stopped chasing women about 3years ago but guess what? I'm ''number one'' on their A list.  Women need something they cant have, which is ''hard-to-get'' guys. When you chase them, they look you too common, try and fasten your belt if u want to win any girl.
i see sense in ur post. But how then do u turn a blind eye to a cute and loving girl and not woo her? The irony is this, at d beginning of d r/ship, these ladies are always so sweet hence d temptation for d guy to put in his all, with d excitement that he has found d perfect lady. But something always happen down d line, always does,(at least a large percent) to this loving set of guys. Could it be becos of too much familiarity?d guy giving too much attention to her, thereby breeding disdain on her part? How can guys avoid this path of heartbreak avenue?
Re: You Never Know With Women by 195(f): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
valacious:

i see sense in your post. But how then do u turn a blind eye to a cute and loving girl and not woo her? The irony is this, at d beginning of d r/ship, these ladies are always so sweet hence d temptation for d guy to put in his all, with d excitement that he has found d perfect lady. But something always happen down d line, always does,(at least a large percent) to this loving set of guys. Could it be becos of too much familiarity?d guy giving too much attention to her, thereby breeding disdain on her part? How can guys avoid this path of heartbreak avenue?
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Loved Her From A Distance But Now She's Getting Married! / Who Have U Got A Crush On? (mine Is Really Funny!) / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.