Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Advice Please My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please My Girlfriend. (883 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please My Girlfriend. by 69: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2011
my best friend needs my advice, please advice me to advise her.

my gf is 28yrs old and a singer by profession, a hardworking and honest person. she became a flirt as a result of how men had used and dumped her in the past despite her good heart and her crave for a serious and long term relationship that will lead to marriage, she was always afraid of falling in love with the wrong guy again.

recently, she told me that she met this guy whom is in his 33years of age, a govt worker, he had been professing love to her for a long long time but she refused and the guy said he does not wants to date her but marry her and she should stop seeing other men.

before you could say jack, my gf had fallen head over heels with him and him being a producer as well, he was working effortlessly in producing her songs in his recording studio after his official work.

out of love for this guy, she locked up from other men and became sincere to this guy even in his absence.

recently, she ran to me crying that no matter her sincerity, her new guy still suspects here especially any day that they don"t spend the night together or allow him to bleep over and over.

she said, she woke up one morning from her bed which she slept alone after a hard day"s job to see an sms from her guy at about 4.am in the morning which reads ''because you were broke that"s why you went to do that and turn down our appointment of me coming to spend the night with you in your house, forgetting what i mean to you? i came to your house and you where not there.please forget about me, i will be fine. pleas Bleep off''

in this case i don" know what to advise her. please i need your advise. thank you.

she told him that she can"t go on with the relationship without trust again even though she still loves him much. please what is your advice?
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by slimyem: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2011
brb!
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by stepo707: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2011
Relationship wahala everywhere!
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by 195(f): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2011
stepo707:

Relationship wahala everywhere!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

where is up-casted grin grin
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2011
they should be communicatin wit each other so as to knw each others whereabout, and d lady needs to make him understand that she nt cheatin.
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by pendo89(f): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2011
People like wasting their lives and forget they are not getting any younger.
I see where her weakness is. This gal is not used to being alone.She needs a man around her all the time to make her life complete.
If she can take time off relationships,sober up then find out what exactly she's looking for in man, she will do herself justice.

The relationship with the producer is only intimacy based and not solid. What value has it added to her life? do they do anything else other than intimacy?
Her loneliness and broken heart makes her fall for the next available guy who comes showing some' love'.
Its easy to tell the guy is posessive and doesn't trust her a bit because he knows the type of gals he hooks up with>>Short time projects.

Please tell your girl to take time off and rediscover herself cz she seems pretty messed up emotionaly and not in any position to make a wise decision.
And let her know that unless shes feels complete,happy and satisfied on her own first no man will come fill that void.  She ends up 'using men'
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by otokx(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2011
Who made you special adviser?
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by sexyswag(f): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2011
@69 it is very obviose that d guy does not love ur gf he only wants sexual satisfaction and ur gf shuld stop been desperate 4 Ƌ long relationship that will lead to marriage.she shuld enjoy herself Ąπ∂ b free and appreciate life, Hmmmmm relationship wahalaaaa everywhere hope my own is safe lol,
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2011
Girlfriend Palava
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by 195(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2011
sexy swag:

@69 it is very obviose that d guy does not love your gf he only wants intimate satisfaction and your gf shuld stop been desperate 4 Ƌ long relationship that will lead to marriage.she shuld enjoy herself Ąπ∂ b free and appreciate life, Hmmmmm relationship wahalaaaa everywhere hope my own is safe lol,

Are you in a distance relationship yourself
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by sexyswag(f): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2011
@190 yesooo ma bf is in lag Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ schin in anabara but ma relationship is not on Ƌ rocky ground
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by 195(f): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2011
^Alrite cheesy
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by iice(f): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2011
Pendo said it all.

All this due to this, due to that is a result of a person not knowing himself/herself.
If you know where you stand, there are adjustments you can make that doesn't turn you into a whole different person.
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by HISchild: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2011
Tell her to, by GOD's grace and mercy seek GOD first and avoid fornication, as should we all. "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." - Mark 12:30

"Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:"-Col 3:5-6
Re: Advice Please My Girlfriend. by tiamor: 2:09am On Nov 25, 2011
thank you all for your responds phewwwww, i appreciate them. big up pendo.

(1) (Reply)

For Tutors,teachers,lecturers,masters,leaders............... / Between A Smile & A Handshake, Which Is More Warming? / Ladies Can You Wedd Ur Husband With These Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.