Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

If It Were Ʊ What Will Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Were Ʊ What Will Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡? (885 Views)

Help! She Doesn't Wanτ̅ Τ̅Ơ Talk Τ̅Ơ Me Again Because.... / 7 Reasons I Only Date Rich/well Τ̅Ơ Do Girls. / Advice On The One T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Choose Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Were Ʊ What Will Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡? by Babsadediji(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2012
About 2 years ago, He was seriously ill,After series of texts , The doctor discovered dat he had a kidney problem, His best friend donated one of his kidney for him to survive. What a friend indeed. His fiancée sold her only car & almost all her jewelries to raise one million, eight hundred naira ( 1. 800.000) for the hospital bill and 7 drugs needed. This is a woman God chose for him. Six months after he left d hospital, he caught his best friend & his fiancée naked in bed, What should he do to this great MESSIAHS who has once saved his life?
Re: If It Were Ʊ What Will Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡? by kelz88(f): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2012
God chose for him? Says who? He should be happy they were considerate enough to help get him treatment. Maybe the situation brought them closer?
Re: If It Were Ʊ What Will Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡? by Killz3(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
Babs adediji: About 2 years ago, He was seriously ill,After series of texts , The doctor discovered dat he had a kidney problem, His best friend donated one of his kidney for him to survive. What a friend indeed. His fiancée sold her only car & almost all her jewelries to raise one million, eight hundred naira ( 1. 800.000) for the hospital bill and 7 drugs needed. This is a woman God chose for him. Six months after he left d hospital, he caught his best friend & his fiancée naked in bed, What should he do to this great MESSIAHS who has once saved his life?
Nigerian Movie. . .
Op, Did you just watch that movie?
Re: If It Were Ʊ What Will Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡? by agb2011(f): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:

Nigerian Movie. . .
Op, Did you just watch that movie?
u took those words right out of my mouth.
Re: If It Were Ʊ What Will Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡? by kilimanjaro(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
A 15yrs old boy imagination!
Re: If It Were Ʊ What Will Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
Babs adediji: About 2 years ago, He was seriously ill,After series of texts , The doctor discovered dat he had a kidney problem, His best friend donated one of his kidney for him to survive. What a friend indeed. His fiancée sold her only car & almost all her jewelries to raise one million, eight hundred naira ( 1. 800.000) for the hospital bill and 7 drugs needed. This is a woman God chose for him. Six months after he left d hospital, he caught his best friend & his fiancée naked in bed, What should he do to this great MESSIAHS who has once saved his life?
ho! ho! ho! santa claus is coming soon!

oshisko to d nearest whole number
Re: If It Were Ʊ What Will Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡? by Daywalker1: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
Pls what is the name of the movie cos it will be interesting
Re: If It Were Ʊ What Will Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
Op,the truth is that you still owe them a life gratitude. You can never finish paying...
Re: If It Were Ʊ What Will Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
@OP
if that superstory was to happen to me, i would simply tell them:" thank you for your help and i wish you guys all the best" and then move on with my life.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Campus (or School) Relationships Result In Marriage? / This Is Just Nuts / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.