Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Some Married Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Married Women Cheat (2380 Views)

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Are Some Married People Addicted To Social Network Sites? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Married Women Cheat by ndukwejoe(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2011
Pls excuse my naivety and quench my curiosity . Why is it that some married women cheat and if you ve any personal experience pls share.
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2011
go n quench ur curiosity wit cold pure water
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by Loveaflame(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2011
Life is simple and complex depending on the level of your understanding.Cheating on the path of women in marriage may be for several reasons which are baseless from the AFRICAN POINT and BIBLICAL VIEWS.

The following are the reasons why some women cheat in marriage.
1. Infidelity spirit in the soul and mind
2. Just for the fun of it.
3. Inability of the husband to satisfy her sexually.
4. Peer pressures(bad friends influence)
5. A revenge for the husband's cheating
6. Due to financial problems at home or husband not meeting up to her financial demands
7. Trend in the society
8. Inherited habit from their mothers
9. For no just reasons.Sounds funny but true.

These are just some of the reasons why they do it.But as far as I am concerned such women have no respect for themselves.They should remember their is always a consequence for every evil you do on earth.

They all will certainly reap the reward of sin either now or in their old age.
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2011
the reasons why married WOMEN cheat is the same reason why married MEN cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by MrsChima1(f): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
Get out of my head MBJ!!! angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2011
lol Mrs C, i was looking for the "bootay call agreement" thread to reply to you, but couldnt find it after i got banned!
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by tellwisdom: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by MrCork17: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2011
Mrs Chima cheated with Mr C0rk twice (true story) wink
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by Parisgoodman(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2011
@OP, i'v been thinking about this for soe time now and u'r lucky u'l be the person to answer me. IS F/U/K/ING OUTSIDE CHEATING?(NOT RELATIONSHIP) OR ONLY WHEN U HAVE AN AFFAIR OUTSIDE?
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by neyostica: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2011
Cos they are cheats
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by HISchild: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2011
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4. but/and remember, "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" - Rom 3:10
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by MrsChima1(f): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

lol Mrs C, i was looking for the "bootay call agreement" thread to reply to you, but couldnt find it after i got banned!

I was waiting with my fists balled!   grin grin grin

Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima cheated with Mr C0rk twice  (true story)   wink

It wasn't me.  Was the person's body furry-like?   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by ndukwejoe(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2011
Thx tiniyata you just killed it.
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by anytaij: 11:21am On May 22, 2012
TINIYATA NA WA OO WHY NA LET HER SPEAK HER MIND NA. LEMME REPLY TO THAT QUESTION IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU THE WOMAN IF YOUR MIND IS MADE UP THAT YOU WANNA CHEAT ON YOUR HUBBY YOU WILL DEFINITELY CHEAT. WOMEN CHEAT COS OF DIFFERENT REASONS ONE WILL TELL U COS HER HUBBY CHEATED AND THAT'S WHY SHE WILL HAVE TO CHEAT BACK SOME CHEAT COS THEY NEVER LIKED THE MAN THEY GOT MARRIED REASONS OF GETTING MARRIED TO HIM IS EITHER HE HAS MONEY OR SHE'S BEEN FORCED TO MARRY HIM.
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by richy5(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2012
Have No idea
Re: Why Some Married Women Cheat by ivorybabe88(f): 4:16am On Oct 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY: the reasons why married WOMEN cheat is the same reason why married MEN cheat.
grin grin grin grin ; soooo true, but guys will do it, with out any real explaination!!!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Essence Of Honeymoon? / For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? / why i will kill my girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.