Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3081 Views)

My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi / I Want My Husband To Be My Friend Too / My Friend's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Do I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by iaabc(f): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2011
I agree with MBJ on this. The only way is is straightforward. Even after you've done what you need to do, reassure him of the intactness of your friendship.
Re: . by Saipro(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2013
apocalypse:

I thought the nomenclature was rather apt. You understand where I'm coming from and where I'm going to , the only problem is how to get there. I'm not waiting on him to be successful but like you said - fortune smiles on anyone as it pleases. I'm always wary of how I treat people now cos tomorrow I can be on the receiving end.

You ought have told me sooner and in person. Knowing both Kane & Abel, I could have made quick work of reasoning with them. You should have faith in friends & learn to discuss problems with them. I'd have gladly helped out any of the times I'd been around.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
Throw him out jor,belv me,he will curse u now but will praise you in yrs to come.
Re: . by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:08am On Jan 12, 2013
Op, how far with your friend? It's over a year now.
Re: . by victorian(f): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
I had a nephew like that... I had to send him to my late dad's house in delta state, to live in my mum's apartment.. At least he shouldn't bother about a roof on his head, but should bother abt his daily meals, after sending some upkeep money for 8months... He is on his own ....have tried... U have to put yur foot down , and tell him no more meals for him and be firm about it.. Also look for a teaching job for him... Av been seeing series of teaching job adverts in front of secondary and pry school gates... He can opt for that for the time being.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Family Have Gigantic 4.5 Metre Python As Babysitter [Photos] / Married Women Association Protest On Why Male Organs Are Not Detachable / Every Family Must Have Only 1 Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.