Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320064 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:

So you have been studying 'nonsense' like a degree. Nna your brain needs verification. Why don't you ask your fellow inmates how they do it. Onye ara.

grin

If you ain't a Lunatic, your Colleagues here won't forsake YOU when you need them most!

No one really wanna be identified with a Failure, hence they have to gleefully offer you for RITUAL to get rid of your God - Wenger!

Mumu!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:

So that's why you are masturbating? Enjoy yaself gay.

grin

Quit the Shitt you are smoking Lad, it's really getting to your senses! Perhaps I need to brotherly advise you tonight - you are going GAGA!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
sod09:
both at d same time grin grin
Hanhan....it's unbearable, Arsène Is coaching rubbish spy will come and add to our problem again.
I swear I'm weak

grin

You Guys are really awesome?! How are you Guys coping with him?! He's a WENGER to Arsenal Thread to be candid!

Hope You Guys can do without his Lunacy next Season?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
cheesy cheesy unfortunately for him I'm in the mood tonight.
go easy on him abeg. Our last season scenario has made it hard for me to gegen troll any team. It not easy o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy nwanne, e no go better for wengay for breaking ur heart like this... So tey u dey attack everybody including ur Assanal brothers...

Mana jiri ya nwayoo maka heart attack... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:

Who tightened one nut?

cheesy

It worked!
undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
pharod:
Spy nwanne, e no go better for wengay for breaking ur heart like this... So tey u dey attack everybody including ur Assanal brothers...

Dude is neither here nor there, just last week he was recommending Giroud for WPOTY due to his ability to hold up play, today he enlisted him on players that should be shipped out.
I can never understand.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Dude his neither here nor there, just last week he was recommending Giroud for WPOTY due to his ability to hold up play, today he enlisted him on players that should be shipped out.
I can never understand.

Hold up play.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
the hold up in 6th avenue must be very strong
for Giroud to be playing in it

hold up play

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lana1:
Where is dat ipopAlomo dat has been shouting anyhow since Thursday....

Can I help you...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
TY on Arsenal Fan Tv be like "we lost due to Rainfall." grin

I can't wait to hear what his silly excuse would be this time around. grin

We were supposed to give Tottenham a farewell package from white heart lane unfortunately it was the same day we decided to bottle up.

Something is wrong with the team, and I think it's psychological, they seem to play with their hands on brake anytime something is at stake.

Arsene can't fix them hence one of the reason why I feel he must go.

During the first half, Tottenham had more chances than us, the only chance we had was from Ramsey.

Giroud was basically strolling on the pitch, made no effort or whatsoever, except his usual ranting whenever he was tackled.

As for Ramsey, I think he needs to go back to the bench, there was no creativity or whatsoever from him, no brilliance, nothing and I think he is short of confidence at the moment, he is a shadow of Ramsey we knew in the 2013/2014 season. He needs to ignite that spark back.

Also bellerin needs to focus more on the game than his looks, I expected him to make some impact when he came in but I was absolutely disappointed.

I hope Wenger learns from this game and make some changes on our next game and he should please bring Holding back to the team, he needs it to gain experience by playing along side the likes of koscielny.

Monreal has been consistent since our last 3 games kudos to him.

And what's it with Cech and penalties, they swear for him ne? He has face 15 penalties since 2012 and has saved non of it. He needs to work on that aspect of his game jare.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2017
Chai! This defeat really hit some of una hard. Reality just set in abi?
Long may your woes continue o

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:07am On May 01, 2017
Mukina2, seun and lalasticlala.

Comman close this useless thread!!!

With immediate effect! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:09am On May 01, 2017
Olaone1:
C'mon, ARSENAL

Ha!!! Mogbe shocked so na this useless club you dey support? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2017
Happy New Month.
Kokaneprodigy, Oasis007, Diggz.
So I slept off and you guys kept beefing? Issorite.
Blessings.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:27am On May 01, 2017
pharod:

Anugom. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:35am On May 01, 2017
Fkforyou:
TY on Arsenal Fan Tv be like "we lost due to Rainfall." grin

I can't wait to hear what his silly excuse would be this time around. grin

We were supposed to give Tottenham a farewell package from white heart lane unfortunately it was the same day we decided to bottle up.

Something is wrong with the team, and I think it's psychological, they seem to play with their hands on brake anytime something is at stake.

Arsene can't fix them hence one of the reason why I feel he must go.

During the first half, Tottenham had more chances than us, the only chance we had was from Ramsey.

Giroud was basically strolling on the pitch, made no effort or whatsoever, except his usual ranting whenever he was tackled.

As for Ramsey, I think he needs to go back to the bench, there was no creativity or whatsoever from him, no brilliance, nothing and I think he is short of confidence at the moment, he is a shadow of Ramsey we knew in the 2013/2014 season. He needs to ignite that spark back.

Also bellerin needs to focus more on the game than his looks, I expected him to make some impact when he came in but I was absolutely disappointed.

I hope Wenger learns from this game and make some changes on our next game and he should please bring Holding back to the team, he needs it to gain experience by playing along side the likes of koscielny.

Monreal has been consistent since our last 3 games kudos to him.

And what's it with Cech and penalties, they swear for him ne? He has face 15 penalties since 2012 and has saved non of it. He needs to work on that aspect of his game jare.
Those players are not Arsenal quality. For Wenger to have kept them this long is utter stupidity. These calibre of players are far from the likes that attracted me to this club as a kid- Henry, Vieira, Gilberto, Pires- these were fighters not sissies as we've got now.

I feel we should just sack everybody, including fans (we have been so frustrated that we have lost the fanaticism), and start all over again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2017
Spy360:

Those players are not Arsenal quality. For Wenger to have kept them this long is utter stupidity. These calibre of players are far from the likes that attracted me to this club as a kid- Henry, Vieira, Gilberto, Pires- these were fighters not sissies as we've got now.

I feel we should just sack everybody, including fans (we have been so frustrated that we have lost the fanaticism), and start all over again.

Sack everyone? grin Naso E pain you reach . grin

Anyway, you are right, we need drastic changes.

I won't lie, I admire Tottenham at the moment, they've improved over the last 3 years.

I also like their coach, he is a silent achiever, he has potential to be a great manager some day, I hope.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Okikiade(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2017
Though Arsenal is no longer progressing as a team and Spurs has gained some ground, they still have to win a league! Wenger`s team are bunch of bottlers and doesn`t fit to wear the Arsenal`s shirt! Pray we dont go to Europe next season!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2017
Wahsla dey go
Would arsenal still make a CL spot?
Like 5 games to go

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2017
LONG MAY YOUR WOES CONTINUE #WENGERIN FOREVER
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2017
NP: jon bellion-All time low. i dedicate this to all arsenal fans around the world, you guys are indeed goners. grin Please enjoy your new level of mediocrity because y'all are at an all time low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SeekinAttention(f): 10:42am On May 01, 2017
LoRdCaT:
NP: jon bellion-All time low. i dedicate this to all arsenal fans around the world, you guys are indeed goners. grin Please enjoy your new level of mediocrity because y'all are at an all time low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low

Why are u barking?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Why are u barking?
Fvck offundecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Why are u barking?
Epic!
This your KO pass AJ own... Lols.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 01, 2017
Walahi, Arsenal Don tire me on. :-(

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On May 01, 2017
Spy360:

Who remembered this post

raumdeuter:

Wenger is also unique, He needs players who are born losers, mental midgets, Players with no drive and desire in life aside to be mediocre. Not bottom of the class and not top either, players who will equalize against Bournemouth and spend the next week taking selfies. Players who on one day you will think they are absolutely world class and for the next 6 days be wondering how they became footballers. Players like Walcott, Giroud Ramsey. cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 2:22pm On May 01, 2017
Spy360:
Happy New Month.

Kokaneprodigy, Oasis007, Diggz.

So I slept off and you guys kept beefing? Issorite.

Blessings.

Spy nwanem .....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2017
diggz:

Spy nwanem .....
Greetings nwanne.
How my people?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

Who remembered this post

It is not coincidence that most of them have had their contract talks suspended till after the season. I doubt if the board would wish to hand them improve deals. To play Europa League? No.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2017
Fkforyou:

Really bro. At what age? Besides he had nothing on that penalty Kane placed it well and shot it right even Dida won't have gotten it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2017
pamcode:
Really bro. At what age? Besides he had nothing on that penalty Kane placed it well and shot it right even Dida won't have gotten it.

I get your point, but still yet, it's never too late to improve, I think Van DER Saar got better with age.

His record is kind of poor for someone of his pedigree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.