Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308757 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2017
I can't wait for the end of the season, a massive clear out is inevitable.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by haffaze777(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2017
elrony:
Mukina2, seun and lalasticlala.
Comman close this useless thread!!!
With immediate effect! angry
True talk Cc: Rilwayne001
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Branzy(m): 1:53am On May 02, 2017
Fkforyou:

I get your point, but still yet, it's never too late to improve, I think Van DER Saar got better with age.

His record is kind of poor for someone of his pedigree.
If I say something yu will say I'm harsh.. this useless Arsenal let's spurs and wayahma to use chech to do training.. God punish Arsenal And your useless defense ..my legend have suffered in your hands
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:36am On May 02, 2017
Roland17:
I can't wait for the end of the season, a massive clear out is inevitable.
Gbam!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:38am On May 02, 2017
Branzy:

If I say something yu will say I'm harsh.. this useless Arsenal let's spurs and wayahma to use chech to do training.. God punish Arsenal And your useless defense ..my legend have suffered in your hands
Sorry nah

Lols.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2017
Fkforyou:

I get your point, but still yet, it's never too late to improve, I think Van DER Saar got better with age.

His record is kind of poor for someone of his pedigree.
well maybe so but then am sure Cech is paying his dues in other areas significantly, he was part of the reason why spurs didn't get more than two goals. Besides penalties are meant to be scored and mostly depends on the state off mind of the taker .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2017
I once said that Xhaka is a useless player and people blinded by sentiments questioned my judgement here.

Can Xhaka lace the shoe lace of Dembele, Wanyama, Kante, Herrera, even Declining Fernandinho?

The Answer is no!

The difference between Arsenal this season and the previous ones is our loss of key midfield battles in matches that matter.

Xhaka is not creative, is not a good defensive cover, too sluggish, has next to nothing ball control, can't pick out defense splitting passes from the deep to save his life.
I'm not singling him out, but he was brought in to improve this team, instead this team in the absence of Carzola had deteriorated.

He was Arsenal big signing this season, and so far has been a flop.

And Yes! Wenger has to go. His cycle at Arsenal is complete. Anything other than replacing Wenger at the end of this season, would lead to more disaster to Arsenal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2017
pamcode:
well maybe so but then am sure Cech is paying his dues in other areas significantly, he was part of the reason why spurs didn't get more than two goals. Besides penalties are meant to be scored and mostly depends on the state off mind of the taker .

I beg to differ.

So far, Cech has not been an upgrade on Sczeney( pardon my spelling) as he was touted to be.

The logical course of action tfor upcoming season is to sell Ospina, bring sczeney back, relegate Cech to back up, or rotate him and sczeney according to their forms, keep Martinez as the third Keeper.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2017
pazienza:

I beg to differ.

So far, Cech has not been an upgrade on Sczeney( pardon my spelling) as he was touted to be.

The logical course of action tfor upcoming season is to sell Ospina, bring sczeney back, relegate Cech to back up, or rotate him and sczeney according to their forms, keep Martinez as the third Keeper.
How old is szczesny? Anyway i thought he was SOLD for his bad behaviour.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2017
pamcode:
How old is szczesny? Anyway i thought he was SOLD for his bad behaviour.
Loaned to Roma, contract remains one year.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2017
pazienza:
I once said that Xhaka is a useless player and people blinded by sentiments questioned my judgement here.

Can Xhaka lace the shoe lace of Dembele, Wanyama, Kante, Herrera, even Declining Fernandinho?

The Answer is no!

The difference between Arsenal this season and the previous ones is our loss of key midfield battles in matches that matter.

Xhaka is not creative, is not a good defensive cover, too sluggish, has next to nothing ball control, can't pick out defensive splitting passes from the deep to safe his life.
I'm not singling him out, but he was brought in to improve this team, instead this team in the absence of Carzola had deteriorated.

And Yes! Wenger has to go. His cycle at Arsenal is complete. Anything other than replacing Wenger at the end of this season, would lead to more disaster to Arsenal.
Well, I have always known you to be reasonable here alongside Sod09 and a few others who had the guts to question Wenger, the rest can seem to see he has lost it.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2017
Wenger the fault is yours...

If the other team is sharper and more physical than yours. If your team lacks confidence and motivation to win a derby.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:06pm On May 03, 2017
just passing by

Sod09.. how far

spy360... still loyal to baba W grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:07pm On May 03, 2017
Spy360:

Those players are not Arsenal quality. For Wenger to have kept them this long is utter stupidity. These calibre of players are far from the likes that attracted me to this club as a kid- Henry, Vieira, Gilberto, Pires- these were fighters not sissies as we've got now.

I feel we should just sack everybody, including fans (we have been so frustrated that we have lost the fanaticism), and start all over again.

But you once said Walcott is better than aguero grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2017
pazienza:

The Answer is no!

Xhaka is not creative, is not a good defensive cover, too sluggish, has next to nothing ball control, can't pick out defensive splitting passes from the deep to safe his life.

grin

Wenger was confused by his Name! He thought he's buying a new XAVI!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2017
pickabeau1:
just passing by

Sod09.. how far

i day oo my guy...
shey u No know say spy and Baba na twins, he's always loyal to the boss grin
Wenger forever
#inarsenewetrust
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:56pm On May 03, 2017
pickabeau1:

You dey answer spy? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On May 03, 2017
pickabeau1:

What of OZILdane?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2017
sod09:
i day oo my guy...
shey u No know say spy and Baba na twins, he's always loyal to the boss grin
Wenger forever
#inarsenewetrust
I respect his achievements for this club. But I also believe we need change. If you call it loyalty, so be it.

#respectaw
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2017
pickabeau1:

I said so because you would believe me. sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2017
pickabeau1:
just passing by

Sod09.. how far
Guy where have you been?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2017
Team News

Out:
Xhaka - ankle

In:
Lucas
Ospina
Mustafi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 04, 2017
If Wenger doesn't play Lucas in the next game, then it would be glaring he has finally lost it.

Giroud, the player more unpredictable than NEPA sadsadsad

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:02am On May 05, 2017
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2017
Whether Mourinho changes the whole squad to manure u-18... I'm hoping we lose to them... so as to really make Wenger consider his future... that's all...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Whether Mourinho changes the whole squad to manure u-18... I'm hoping we lose to them... so as to really make Wenger consider his future... that's all...
Arsenal would lose on Sunday, lose FA Cup final and not make top 4 and he'll still sign new two yr contract...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2017
Lana1:
Arsenal would lose on Sunday, lose FA Cup final and not make top 4 and he'll still sign new two yr contract...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 3:09pm On May 05, 2017
Lana1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5262485_5260674squarenow02052017112047jpegfe049802ad963973da2a1372f69cf0c5_jpeg8be2995f4b3d6ac6f150b23283981586
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2017
When Man Utd fans realise that Jose Mourinho's best season at a club is usually his first season. cheesy

#JustThinking
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2017
London bottling coys
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2017
Spy360:
When Man Utd fans realise that Jose Mourinho's best season at a club is usually his first season. cheesy

#JustThinking
When Arsenal fans realise they wont be marking attendance in next season's UCL

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dubylhover(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2017
Spy360:

#JustThinking

its actually d second season

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.