Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2298586 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
itsJude:
I just dey vex they read this thread una no dey tire

Every year its one thing

That year it was van persie

Then nastri

Then fabregas

Then ozil

Then sanchez

Now its formation cheesy make una get sense abeg
who released this barking dog angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Riduane:

You lack insight. Kindly show how the statement is illogical ?

Yet another foolish question. And so to you lacazette was benched bbecause giroud was better than him ?

Besides unlike Giroud, Lacazatte is a right-footed player, it would be foolish on the part of the coach to use two right footed player as forward when he had the option of left-footed ones on bench. This is enough reason to bench lacazette in place of Mbappe (and not giroud) since he's more active than him. Griezeman on the other hand was benched for Giroud. Does that mean he's a better left footed striker than Griezman? Perhaps the coach prefers him.

Like i said earlier on, Lacazette had 36goals in 44games, a feat giroud has never had, and you think giroud is better? Shows how illogic and pathetic you are. undecided undecided
See this lost foool.

If someone is preferred to another, what does that tell you?

Bleep off!

I don't discuss with imbeciles. Your case needs to be pitied, not expounded.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
MrDojo:
Giroud is an inform striker for france with over 17 goals in is last 20 apps.. which manager in his right sense will bench that kinda striker at int level? Giroud is nt better than laca jst that right now, the guy is no 1 on the French team sheet becuz of his goal scoring form, if he dips in form off to the bench he goes......
I earlier stated that there most e something wrong with the way Wenger uses Giroud when you consider his form for France.

That he is preferred to the likes of Lacazette, Mbappe and even Griezmann to lead the attack speaks volumes.

If Giroud had not been an Arsenal player, some dead wood brain gays like Riduane would be begging for Arsene to sign him.

While I am not opposed to getting a new striker, I want that he should be clearly better than Giroud or Welbeck.

How is that hard to understand?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fkhalifa:
Giroud isn't the striker that would win you a competitive league, forget Montpelier, the French league was weak then unlike now..

Scoring occasional cruitial last minute winning headers doesn't stamp you good enough to win a big league..

A striker worth counting on for 38games shouldn't net anything less than 20+ goals in a season, a feat Giroud is yet and doubtful to achieve at 31years?

The reason for his France form is he being surrounded by players who are good at serving a target man striker a last touch goal in the box, unlike Arsenal's tradition of playing along with the 3 forwards behind you.

He might suit France or a France like team but not Arsenal,
sell him to westham for 25m

I haven't watched much of lacazete but his 37goals in all competition is fantastic... I feel he can make us compete and can't be far behind Costa,Kane, lukaku,morata,Aguero,vardy etc

The emboldened is a valid point.

Not when someone skunk just assume blindly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Riduane: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Spy360:

I earlier stated that there most e something wrong with the way Wenger uses Giroud when you consider his form for France.

That he is preferred to the likes of Lacazette, Mbappe and even Griezmann to lead the attack speaks volumes.

If Giroud had not been an Arsenal player, some dead wood brain gays like Riduane would be begging for Arsene to sign him.

While I am not opposed to getting a new striker, I want that he should be clearly better than Giroud or Welbeck.

You can always make your point without calling me that, please.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
itsJude:
See arsenal fans discussing chelsea formation that they copied

Its not a formation that wengar knows na usual end of season gra gra una do , i expect more of the same next season

That team is useless and full of failures

Kante has won two premier leaque titles and he came to the league after sanchez yet una wan make sanchez dey and spend another season winning nothing

Arsenal woulnt make top 4 next season again
Go and hide inside fowl yansh. sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Riduane:

You can always make your point without calling me that, please.
You started it. Turning the discuss into insults.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Spy360:

Yeah yeah I get your point. ... hopefully wenger brings in some1 like that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2017
Can we just trade Welbeck with Lemar or Lacazette ,idiot Will cos us goals if he remain in afc.
We need a ruthless attack cos the way EPL is getting defensive we need a cf that can convert into a goal in 2 chances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
sod09:
Can we just trade Welbeck with Lemar or Lacazette ,idiot Will cos us goals if he remain in afc.
We need a ruthless attack cos the way EPL is getting defensive we need a cf that can convert into a goal in 2 chances.
Is Lemar a striker? sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Spy360:

Is Lemar a striker? sad
no
Is Welbeck a striker?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Bville02(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
The only time Assnal will top the League... Lol.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una Don Finish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:10am On Jun 16, 2017
sod09:
no Is Welbeck a striker?
Yes. Who did you think was our striker in FA cup final?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Dats it I don't need to argue
u called dat slowpoke a cf, that can't score to save his miserable life
Spy360:

Yes. Who did you think was our striker in FA cup final?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 6:10am On Jun 16, 2017
sod09:
Dats it I don't need to argue
u called dat slowpoke a cf, that can't score to save his miserable life
Lol. grin

don't mind mpama360. he loves mediocre players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2017
Danhumprey:
Lol. grin

don't mind mpama360. he loves mediocre players.
I just can't believe someone is OK with the arsenal team
80% of the players are so useless they can't make it elsewhere.
Sanchez should just go or he will just die of heartbreak this team has nothing to offer,others are buying the old fool is looking for freebies
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
undecided

Why this Thread is always dry like a Desert?! Is there no Gist, Rumor, good News or even Bad News to discuss as far as Arsenal is Concerned?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitrogen(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Barren land, filled with ghosts.....

All the best though!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

Why this Thread is always dry like a Desert?! Is there no Gist, Rumor, good News or even Bad News to discuss as far as Arsenal is Concerned?!

Every news seems to be connected to Wenger out. So no news.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sanchez injured...
Giroud to West Ham...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Spy360:
Sanchez injured...

Giroud to West Ham...

Sanchez with an assist at Confeds.

Quick question everyone

What do y'all think of this Video Assisted Referee thing?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
An0nimus:

Quick question everyone
Boring! Taking the beauty out of the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
eph12:

Boring! Taking the beauty out of the game.

Same thing I said too plus it reduces game time. Imagine a game of like 5 of those VAR decisions. Valuable time will be lost for sure. Maybe I'll get used to it if FIFA endorses it fully but I know the first time I saw VAR in a hockey game (I think), I just didn't like the idea.

I love the controversy aspect of football. With VAR, teams won't get away with some funny goals (See Portugal and Chile games today for example). The second Chile goal still looked like an offside though the VAR okay'ed it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Spy360:

Every news seems to be connected to Wenger out. So no news.

No News on potential Signings too?! Or possible outgoing Players?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
An0nimus:

Same thing I said too plus it reduces game time. Imagine a game of like 5 of those VAR decisions. Valuable time will be lost for sure. Maybe I'll get used to it if FIFA endorses it fully but I know the first time I saw VAR in a hockey game (I think), I just didn't like the idea.

I love the controversy aspect of football. With VAR, teams won't get away with some funny goals (See Portugal and Chile games today for example). The second Chile goal still looked like an offside though the VAR okay'ed it.

Wetin do that Portugal goal... seemed legit... VAR killed it... could have been 3-2... but the blind video assistant referee don collect money from Barca...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:02am On Jun 19, 2017
Oasis007:

No News on potential Signings too?! Or possible outgoing Players?!
Sanchez and Ozil.
Ok,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mentions: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
Thread is dead like the club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Khaytunechi: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Every Other person is getting married except Arsenal Players.. Maybe UCL medal is part of the requirements now??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2017
An0nimus:

Quick question everyone

delaying of celebration,that thing will kill the game. goal line is enough this video assistance is not ok at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Wetin do that Portugal goal... seemed legit... VAR killed it... could have been 3-2... but the blind video assistant referee don collect money from Barca...
its machine very prone to hacking,seems the officials are to slow to meet up with the speed of the game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2017
An0nimus:

no its was legit,the rule is keeper is the last man but wat happen wen keeper is out of the way.
any of his players can stand for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (3477) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.