Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320221 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:58am On Jun 28, 2017
mystikal:
Its becoming increasingly very sure that we will be landing Lacazette (expect him to be nicknamed 'Lucozade' by Nigerians soon), seems like all is clear. But I would have very much preferred Mbappe instead. In terms of natural ability, Mbappe is clearly the better player of the two. His touch is more confident and composed, he is a sharper, more technical dribbler and he has the trickery to work even when the team’s attacking play gets tight. Lacazette cannot replicate the same qualities on a consistent basis as Mbappe can.

However, Lacazette, on the other hand, is 26. He has plied his trade n honed his craft. He has developed his talents, sharpened his abilities, such that he now has the experience and the know-how to deal with the intense pressure that he will be under after such a significant move. The same cannot be said for Mbappe. While the reward may be higher, so is the risk.

The good news in all of this is that Giroud won't be going anywhere. Lyon president has confirmed that Wenger has insisted the big, bearded Frenchman isn't leaving the emirates in any swap deal for lucozade.
Apart from all you have said, Mbappe is yet to hit his peak, he has 7 more years to achieve that, while Lacazette has just a year left to reach his max. As at now, Mbappe is even the better player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Marvel1206: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2017
I don't see us buying either Mbappe or Lacazette, it is becoming hide and seek now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Now it's Lemar...
Arsene Wenger
The more you look the less you see
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
thunder that will strike wengay if he say he tries to sign Henry onyekuru is doing press up....clueless man
pursuing players even the clubs won't take him serious
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Marvel1206: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
sod09:
thunder that will strike wengay if he say he tries to sign Henry onyekuru is doing press up....clueless man
pursuing players even the clubs won't take him serious
Everton already signed him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Marvel1206: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Spy360:
Now it's Lemar...

Arsene Wenger

The more you look the less you see
Monaco no gree again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Marvel1206:
Everton already signed him
I know bro Dats wat I'm saying
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
undecided

The Useless Club couldn't meet the Valuations of both Lemar and Lacazette?!.

SMH!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lock this useless thread!

Cc: Seun, Mukina2, mynd44,Ogbeche77
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2017
elrony:
Lock this useless thread!

Cc: Seun, Mukina2, mynd44,Ogbeche77
grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy the yeyerity of this thread tho cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
diggz:

cheesy cheesy the yeyerity of this thread tho cheesy cheesy

The thing no tire you?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emino21(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
gringringrin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
elrony:

The thing no tire you?

You Sabi find trouble tho..... angry grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
diggz:

no he is actually right
this thread is a comedy, arsenal football club is a comedy
wengay is the comedian
we are the spectators.........imagine bidding for like 5 times with no improvement on players, but u will want to sell urs at high price while others should give u discount.
this is plain madness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitrogen(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Useless thread....filled with jokes and jokers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
diggz:

My hands are clean! grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SeekinAttention(f): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2017
And a man will sit somewhere putting on red and call himself a DIEHARD Gayner??

What a joke
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by inMyOpeenion(f): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eruditor:

You bloviate a lot. Did Barca not regret letting Dani go going by his last season's performance? He was adjudged the best RB in the champions league that says a lot!

Of course the signing shocked me but I am guessing Dani is coming to act as a mentor to someone younger that Pep hopes will play that role in the longer term. I still expect him to sign a younger RB and the news has been awash with the prospects of signing Kyle Walker. Perhaps he is waiting for Tottenham to sign Kyle's replacement before they finalize the deal.

Stop getting excited. When Mou got E'too in his 2nd stint in CFC after chasing Rooney through out the transfer window was it not clear that E'too was not his first choice? We have heard the Bellerin rumors and the Kyle Walker one. I am sure Dani is here as the plan B.

Besides, Dani understands Pep's game and was looking pretty fit last season.
what's with people with this Alves transfer? Can't a coach add people that hold better UCL experience to his team than going with all these smal small Bruyne, Sane et'all.

People don't realize that Man City are always faulty in the UCL not because they don't have better player but its because lacks proper UCL experience. Abeg, leave Pep o, let him sign whomever he sees fit for him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by inMyOpeenion(f): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eruditor:

What is the anal-lysis you did above?

When Mancini brought Viera it was because of? When he brought Maicon it was because of? When Fergie brought Scholes back? When Mou brought Drogba back?

Since time immemorial coaches have brought in veteran players here and there to mentor youngins especially when there is a paucity of talent in that position. After all, why did Conte himself chase the same Dani Alves?

I don't like to engage in dumb arguments. If Pep still signs a younger RB what will now be the point of this your hoopla? The other 2 signings he has made are 22/23 year olds and you are telling someone to sharrap when you should be eating humble pie.
one sensible analyst detected!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
what's with people with this Alves transfer? Can't a coach add people that hold better UCL experience to his team than going with all these smal small Bruyne, Sane et'all.

People don't realize that Man City are always faulty in the UCL not because they don't have better player but its because lacks proper UCL experience. Abeg, leave Pep o, let him sign whomever he sees fit for him.
do u know wat the arguement was about??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
one sensible analyst detected!

Who be this one again...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
inMyOpeenion:

Do you know the genesis of that posts...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Who be this one again...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
lacazette done and dusted...announcement soon

lemar done!

sanchez has signed a new 3 year contract

you guys should thank me later cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
bignero:
lacazette done and dusted...announcement soon

lemar done!

sanchez has signed a new 3 year contract

you guys should thank me later cool cool

Rubbish... nah you give them biro make dem sign the dotted lines...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Rubbish... nah you give them biro make dem sign the dotted lines...

easy bro

counter my claims and shame me with facts

my name not buhari..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
bignero:

easy bro

counter my claims and shame me with facts
my name not buhari..

Apologies on Lacazette... Lacazette seems a done deal...
the rest though... no be you give Lemar and Sanchez biro sign... undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Apologies on Lacazette... Lacazette seems a done deal...

the rest though... no be you give Lemar and Sanchez biro sign... undecided

grin
lol
nice one

lets just keep our fingers crossed...we all want the best for arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
bignero:

grin
lol
nice one

lets just keep our fingers crossed...we all want the best for arsenal
yes but not raising niggers hope
spy360 will be having multiple orgasm with ur news....from my own gathering
Lacazette Is sure, lemar ain't coming
Sanchez 50/50
giroud Nd ox may leave
Gibbs Nd szy are going

ozil is fucking staying and our transfers is done on arrival
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2017
No big club is really in for Ozil and he just subscribed to his executive box at least for a year more.
I have a feeling Sanchez is going.
Lacazette is almost done provided Lyon gets a replacement.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Arsenal are set to announce the signing of Leicester City winger Riyad Mahrez in the next few days, reports Calciomercato .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.