Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317008 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
An0nimus:

Sanchez with an assist at Confeds.

Quick question everyone

What do y'all think of this Video Assisted Referee thing?
I think that since it is not automated (like goal line tech), but still leaves a decision to the ref, it is not needed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
If you reside in the UK, particularly London please stay safe and be vigilant. In comparison to the US, these Islamic radicals are on a roll in the UK.

I pray God protects and guide you guys over there in the UK.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Spy360:

I think that since it is not automated (like goal line tech), but still leaves a decision to the ref, it is not needed.

Yeah, since a human is still involved, no need. besides it makes the referee less of the final authority during a game. Imfantino is sticking to his guns about VAR though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2017
An0nimus:

Yeah, since a human is still involved, no need. besides it makes the referee less of the final authority during a game. Imfantino is sticking to his guns about VAR though.
There have also been some poor decisions by VAR even. Example is Varane's red card- France vs England friendly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Eruditor: Pep... your right backs are aging... get a younger faster and dynamic right back...

Pep: *signs Dani Alves*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Eruditor: Pep... your right backs are aging... get a younger faster and dynamic right back...

Did he sign him?

I don't delve into rumors. Today I am hearing they are making a bid for Aubemayang. Don't know what to make of it until it is confirmed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
its like this dull league called la liga are going outta limelight or bankruptcy for them to be probing all A list players and manager for tax fraud.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Cc pamcode
Raumdeuter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Eruditor should be holding his face in shame.

Pep signing Alves just proved that he failed last season, as aging players can no longer stand as an excuse. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Eruditor:

Did he sign him?

I don't delve into rumors. Today I am hearing they are making a bid for Aubemayang. Don't know what to make of it until it is confirmed.
Are you still arguing? sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
diggz:

Cc pamcode
grin cheesy. I would like to see sir ramuzaki's reply
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Spy360:

Pep signing Alves just proved that he failed last season, as aging players can no longer stand as an excuse. cheesy

Who are the available right backs? Maybe there are no available top level right back. And will Tottenham release Walker?

Let's see what happens at the end of the window if pep doesn't make his team younger.

B. Silva for Navas
Ederson for Cabalero

Both have been older players changed for younger ones
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 1:00am On Jun 21, 2017
Spy360:

You bloviate a lot. Did Barca not regret letting Dani go going by his last season's performance? He was adjudged the best RB in the champions league that says a lot!

Of course the signing shocked me but I am guessing Dani is coming to act as a mentor to someone younger that Pep hopes will play that role in the longer term. I still expect him to sign a younger RB and the news has been awash with the prospects of signing Kyle Walker. Perhaps he is waiting for Tottenham to sign Kyle's replacement before they finalize the deal.

Stop getting excited. When Mou got E'too in his 2nd stint in CFC after chasing Rooney through out the transfer window was it not clear that E'too was not his first choice? We have heard the Bellerin rumors and the Kyle Walker one. I am sure Dani is here as the plan B.

Besides, Dani understands Pep's game and was looking pretty fit last season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitrogen(m): 5:35am On Jun 21, 2017
sod09:
its like this dull league called la liga are going outta limelight or bankruptcy for them to be probing all A list players and manager for tax fraud.

Sentences from an uninformed human being. Shuuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Eruditor:

You bloviate a lot. Did Barca not regret letting Dani go going by his last season's performance? He was adjudged the best RB in the champions league that says a lot!

Of course the signing shocked me but I am guessing Dani is coming to act as a mentor to someone younger that Pep hopes will play that role in the longer term. I still expect him to sign a younger RB and the news has been awash with the prospects of signing Kyle Walker. Perhaps he is waiting for Tottenham to sign Kyle's replacement before they finalize the deal.

Stop getting excited. When Mou got E'too in his 2nd stint in CFC after chasing Rooney through out the transfer window was it not clear that E'too was not his first choice? We have heard the Bellerin rumors and the Kyle Walker one. I am sure Dani is here as the plan B.

My brother just sharrap ok?

All you have stated here is correct. That goes to show that Pep's failure last season was not a result of aging players, because if so he wouldn't be signing a 34 year old not even by mistake.

If signing Dani is for surrogate reasons, then what is his job as manager?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Who are the available right backs? Maybe there are no available top level right back. And will Tottenham release Walker?

Let's see what happens at the end of the window if pep doesn't make his team younger.

B. Silva for Navas
Ederson for Cabalero

Both have been older players changed for younger ones
Stop it man!!!

Stop arguing bullspoop ok?

Your argument was Pep failed due to an aging squad, but lo and behold your lord's first outfield signing is a 34 year old. Never ever use age as an excuse again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2017
nitrogen:

Sentences from an uninformed human being. Shuuuuuu!
you that u were informed,explain why the league is probing them now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Eruditor:

Bruv... hide your head in shame... next year... Dani will be 35... sorry... next year ke... this year... he'll be 35... the same Dani that got owned in the final... he's been very lucky due to the defence of Juventus and facing below par Serie A players...

Just admit it... you goofed... big time!!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Bruv... hide your head in shame... next year... Dani will be 35... sorry... next year ke... this year... he'll be 35... the same Dani that got owned in the final... he's been very lucky due to the defence of Juventus and facing below par Serie A players...

una get time they drag with dis fraudiola crew oo
epl is almost here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Spy360:

My brother just sharrap ok?

All you have stated here is correct. That goes to show that Pep's failure last season was not a result of aging players, because if so he wouldn't be signing a 34 year old not even by mistake.

If signing Dani is for surrogate reasons, then what is his job as manager?

What is the anal-lysis you did above?

When Mancini brought Viera it was because of? When he brought Maicon it was because of? When Fergie brought Scholes back? When Mou brought Drogba back?

Since time immemorial coaches have brought in veteran players here and there to mentor youngins especially when there is a paucity of talent in that position. After all, why did Conte himself chase the same Dani Alves?

I don't like to engage in dumb arguments. If Pep still signs a younger RB what will now be the point of this your hoopla? The other 2 signings he has made are 22/23 year olds and you are telling someone to sharrap when you should be eating humble pie.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Got owned by who? Must you talk nonsense all the time like you are trying to bamboozle your fellow AFC fans?

So now that Conte signed Willy Caballero that means the issue CFC had last season was a goal keeping one or is it not clear other signings will be made?

If you have nothing to say, just lock up. Pep stole the best RB in the world on a 2-year contract so that English bums with zero tactical nous to play the role can learn from him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Eruditor:

What is the anal-lysis you did above?

When Mancini brought Viera it was because of? When he brought Maicon it was because of? When Fergie brought Scholes back? When Mou brought Drogba back?

Since time immemorial coaches have brought in veteran players here and there to mentor youngins especially when there is a paucity of talent in that position. After all, why did Conte himself chase the same Dani Alves?

I don't like to engage in dumb arguments. If Pep still signs a younger RB what will now be the point of this your hoopla? The other 2 signings he has made are 22/23 year olds and you are telling someone to sharrap when you should be eating humble pie.
Lol @ anal-lysis...

No doubt coaches bring in aging experienced players to bolster their squads. But they don't use age as an excuse when they fail. Pep is not going to be different. In fact you were the ones who made the excuse for him and not Pep himself. So leave Pep out of this. The guy knows he failed last season and wants to do well in the coming one. It is ass lickers like you and Raumdeuter that kept making excuses for the man.

Secondly forget about bring experience to groom nobody. Those coaches you mentioned brought those players to add strength to the squads, and that is exactly what Pep is doing. If it were for grooming sake, common sense should tell you that he would first sign the 'baby' before his surrogate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Spy360:

Stop it man!!!

Stop arguing bullspoop ok?

Your argument was Pep failed due to an aging squad, but lo and behold your lord's first outfield signing is a 34 year old. Never ever use age as an excuse again.

WHo is this first outfield player Pep signed that is 34yrs. Can you show us the picture in City shirt?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Spy360:

Lol @ anal-lysis...

No doubt coaches bring in aging experienced players to bolster their squads. But they don't use age as an excuse when they fail. Pep is not going to be different. In fact you were the ones who made the excuse for him and not Pep himself. So leave Pep out of this. The guy knows he failed last season and wants to do well in the coming one. It is ass lickers like you and Raumdeuter that kept making excuses for the man.

Secondly forget about bring experience to groom nobody. Those coaches you mentioned brought those players to add strength to the squads, and that is exactly what Pep is doing. If it were for grooming sake, common sense should tell you that he would first sign the 'baby' before his surrogate.

I knew it wont take long for you to disgrace yourself.

Tell us the signings Pep has made this transfer season and their age
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:31am On Jun 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

I knew it wont take long for you to disgrace yourself.
Tell us the signings Pep has made this transfer season and their age
Off point.
Follow the conversation before jumping into the ring.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:33am On Jun 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHo is this first outfield player Pep signed that is 34yrs. Can you show us the picture in City shirt?
I reserve my comment until I am ready to comment my reserve.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:39am On Jun 22, 2017
Spy360:
I reserve my comment until I am ready to comment my reserve.

Basically you made a lousy comment that you cant defend as usual

You said Pep first signing is a 34yr old then tell us the name of the signing and a picture of him holding Citys shirt

Bernardo Silva is 22, Ederson is 23. where did you see the 34yr old Peps first signing

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SeekinAttention(f): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wengay still in charge??
Hell yeah!! cheesy cheesy

Gonna be fun next season. cheesy

This club is a joke. The management is actually using the life of this club and their fans to play Mario forever after
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Wengay still in charge??
Hell yeah!! cheesy cheesy

Gonna be fun next season. cheesy

This club is a joke. The management is actually using the life of this club and their fans to play Mario forever after
welcome back from the past this is the future already,wat else did you miss while u were away slowpoke angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chambers benching Holding at England U21.
Good things to come?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:05am On Jun 23, 2017
Spy360:
Chambers benching Holding at England U21.

Good things to come?
arsenal official site replacing Welbeck for no 7 instead of Sanchez.
Good things to come?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2017
sod09:
arsenal official site replacing Welbeck for no 7 instead of Sanchez.
Good things to come?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kenny242(m), Nathz101(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.