Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2299250 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
SIRcumalot:
grin

Bwuahahahaha.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

This Dani ALves that Pep signed when will they present him

eruditor

I remember asking them if they were sure, but true to their nature, they ran off blowing steam with no substance backing them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eruditor:

I remember asking them if they were sure, but true to their nature, they ran off blowing steam with no substance backing them.

did city want him or not
He rejected them na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
sod09:
did city want him or not
He rejected them na

Are we discussing whether City wanted him or if they got him?

Are we discussing if he was their priority?

We told you age was a factor. That Walker was their primary target and Dani was to be a mentor if he was to be signed.

You and Spy kept using the Dani potential signing as proof age was not a factor for City last time.

Time has proven you both wrong. Danilo and Walker are considerably younger than Zaba and Sagna and Mendy and someone else will make up for Clichy and Kolarov.

PS: Dani went to PSG for more money. Period.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eruditor:

Are we discussing whether City wanted him or if they got him?

Are we discussing if he was their priority?

We told you age was a factor. That Walker was their primary target and Dani was to be a mentor if he was to be signed.

You and Spy kept using the Dani potential signing as proof age was not a factor for City last time.

Time has proven you both wrong. Danilo and Walker are considerably younger than Zaba and Sagna and Mendy and someone else will make up for Clichy and Kolarov.

PS: Dani went to PSG for more money. Period.
everyone knows he went for money
The point is fraudiola bidded for him period
30+ years

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
sod09:
everyone knows he went for money The point is fraudiola bidded for him period 30+ years
Leave am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eruditor:

You have an uncanny way of eating humble pie. But FYI, Dani went where he was going to be paid outrageous money at 35. You would have done so too if Woking offered you that money.

He won't lift the premiership or the Champions League... that's all I'm going to say...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
iPopAlomo:

He won't lift the premiership or the Champions League... that's all I'm going to say...

We shall wait and see. They need to replace Kolarov and Clichy now and I would be 100% sure City would win the league.

If your prediction above is based on yesterday then I don't think you should be debating football at all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
sod09:
everyone knows he went for money
The point is fraudiola bidded for him period
30+ years

They did not bid for him. Dani was a free agent. He wanted to work with Pep. He praised him as the best manager he had ever worked with. But PSG swooped in with more money.

Had it been Pep, it would have made news. He is the only one who does not need to sign players to win (according to you people). Yet you people pan Wenger when he does not sign.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eruditor:

We shall wait and see. They need to replace Kolarov and Clichy now and I would be 100% sure City would win the league.

If your prediction above is based on yesterday then I don't think you should be debating football at all.

Come on... match way I no watch... I never even see the highlight... I've always reiterated before Pep join EPL... that he'll never lift the cup... so far so good... he's proving me right...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Neither would Wenger.. Oh wait. We all know that already

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Come on... match way I no watch... I never even see the highlight... I've always reiterated before Pep join EPL... that he'll never lift the cup... so far so good... he's proving me right...

LOL. Okay.

He is Mendy and another LB away from winning it. They need to replace Kolarov and Gael. That is all I am waiting for.

The league won't be a breeze this year because there are a lot of good teams; Chelsea, Tottenham and United. But he would win it.

Liverpool and Arsenal stand no chance - especially the latter.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eruditor:

They did not bid for him. Dani was a free agent. He wanted to work with Pep. He praised him as the best manager he had ever worked with. But PSG swooped in with more money.

Had it been Pep, it would have made news. He is the only one who does not need to sign players to win (according to you people). Yet you people pan Wenger when he does not sign.
no one is blaming papa ajasco for signing players,wat we saying is he's not a world class coach cos he depend heavily on big transfers.
You guys made him special though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:22am On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
no one is blaming papa ajasco for signing players,wat we saying is he's not a world class coach cos he depend heavily on big transfers.

Leave them... Baba had the chance to manage manure but he felt they don't have unlimited funds to sign whoever he wants... and it just didn't work like that in England... but some people no dey hear word...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 1:29am On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:

iPopAlomo:

Leave them... Baba had the chance to manage manure but he felt they don't have unlimited funds to sign whoever he wants... and it just didn't work like that in England... but some people no dey hear word...

If you say a lie ad nauseam it still won't become the truth. Who did he sign in Barca and Bayern - his previous 2 clubs?

You think United don't have unlimited funds? LOL.

He came to City for legacy. Mou will never have it in United (just like he did not get it in RM). Pep did not get it in Bayern as well but he has it in Barca. He wants to replicate that success in City (a team with no history).

Let the season start already. He would do better than 3rd (what he achieved last sesson) and Chelsea and Tottenham will not have an easy ride this time (shock value gone plus more UCL engagements). I theorize he has just more than enough to edge it. That is my prediction. I am asking you to quote me now.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 4:54am On Jul 22, 2017
So Chelsea wants to sign Ox and Man city wants to sign Sanchez according to skysport.

Arsenal life will just spoil patapata if this happens. shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:02am On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
Simple.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

If you say a lie ad nauseam it still won't become the truth. Who did he sign in Barca and Bayern - his previous 2 clubs?

You think United don't have unlimited funds? LOL.

He came to City for legacy. Mou will never have it in United (just like he did not get it in RM). Pep did not get it in Bayern as well but he has it in Barca. He wants to replicate that success in City (a team with no history).

Let the season start already. He would do better than 3rd (what he achieved last sesson) and Chelsea and Tottenham will not have an easy ride this time (shock value gone plus more UCL engagements). I theorize he has just more than enough to edge it. That is my prediction. I am asking you to quote me now.
This moniker writes like the one who predicted Pep would win the treble last season but deactivated two months before the season ended.

Hope you will stick around...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2017
ndidibabe:
So Chelsea wants to sign Ox and Man city wants to sign Sanchez according to skysport.

who re these wannabes ladies that come
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2017
ndidibabe:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2017
I will like to see Sanchez leave since he's no longer interested in arsenal. I however, will be happy to see him move to psg or anywhere else outside the EPL. My only hope now is that arsenal sign a replacement, with my hope in Thomas Lemar and one other equally good player.

To me we've not been doing so well in the transfer market.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:
I will like to see Sanchez leave since he's no longer interested in arsenal. I however, will be happy to see him move to psg or anywhere else outside the EPL. My only hope now is that arsenal sign a replacement, with my hope in Thomas Lemar and one other equally good player.

To me we've not been doing so well in the transfer market.
yes ooo and the man is playing dirty game by insisting he's not for sale, psg just bidded 70m for him. The situation with nemyar is making him d no1 target.
Ox is also wanted by chelshit, sell him too but wengay is playing hard game, the painful part he will end up selling them wen it's already late to find replacement.
Chambers ,Wilshere AND Gibbs will go that total about 150m for us to find 3 good replacement
I say Mahrez, Wilmer,pulisic
But wengay Is busy pursuing just one Lemar ,i tire ooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Arsenal may sign Rafinha. Deal looks very probable.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
yes ooo and the man is playing dirty game by insisting he's not for sale, psg just bidded 70m for him. The situation with nemyar is making him d no1 target.
Ox is also wanted by chelshit, sell him too but wengay is playing hard game, the painful part he will end up selling them wen it's already late to find replacement.
Chambers ,Wilshere AND Gibbs will go that total about 150m for us to find 3 good replacement
I say Mahrez, Wilmer,pulisic
But wengay Is busy pursuing just one Lemar ,i tire ooo

You should by now know that he's doing what he knows best to do every season. His stupid merry-go-round tricks. Same BS every year. Smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360:

This moniker writes like the one who predicted Pep would win the treble last season but deactivated two months before the season ended.

Hope you will stick around...

I have been registered on NL since 2014 but an active guest since eons ago. If I made predictions about Pep last year the evidence would have been in one of the threads.

We even have detectives here, they may have done screenshots.

The fact remains that I made no predictions because I saw what was available. I am the same person now announcing that Manchester City will win the EPL in 2017/18. They are just 2LBs away. Danilo seems like a wrap.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

I have been registered on NL since 2014 but an active guest since eons ago. If I made predictions about Pep last year the evidence would have been in one of the threads.

We even have detectives here, they may have done screenshots.

The fact remains that I made no predictions because I saw what was available. I am the same person now announcing that Manchester City will win the EPL in 2017/18. They are just 2LBs away. Danilo seems like a wrap.
How many LBs away are Chelsea, Arsenal, United, etc away from winning the league.

I hope the emboldened won't be the excuse?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360:

How many LBs away are Chelsea, Arsenal, United, etc away from winning the league.

I hope the emboldened won't be the excuse?

Why do you make childish remarks sometimes?

They lost Kolarov and Gael Clichy. They lost Sagna and Zaba. It is only natural they replaced them.

In that United game, they had to play Fernandinho in that position- I mean as LB.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
who re these wannabes ladies that come
You are man without a brain. What do you know about football?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=58709268][/quote]Goal.com wey belong to one yahoo yahoo boy. This is another beer parlour gossip..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

Why do you make childish remarks sometimes?

They lost Kolarov and Gael Clichy. They lost Sagna and Zaba. It is only natural they replaced them.

In that United game, they had to play Fernandinho in that position- I mean as LB.
You are the one who allows sentiments to ecloud your judgements.

You say they lost all their FBs or sacked them?

I could sack every Arsenal player and buy new ones just to win the league.

Never use buying players as an excuse not to win as every club wants to buy as much as possible. Some just can't afford it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2017
ndidibabe:
You are man without a brain. What do you know about football?
lol
I know nothing, can u teach me pls
I'm all urs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360:

You are the one who allows sentiments to ecloud your judgements.

You say they lost all their FBs or sacked them?

I could sack every Arsenal player and buy new ones just to win the league.

Never use buying players as an excuse not to win as every club wants to buy as much as possible. Some just can't afford it.

Supporters of small clubs with the same mentality make the kind of arguments you are making.

CFC are sacking Costa to get Morata - did you hear me complain?

United sacked Rooney for Lukaku - did I complain?

If United had sold Rooney or CFC Costa, without replacing them would I not be remiss to expect them to compete?

So WTF are you on about?

City let go of their 4FBs. It is just common sense for me to expect them to replace them and compete.

If you could sack every AFC player and replace them to just to win but you did not, does that not make you grossly inept and allergic to winning?

Will you expect Barca to win anything this year if it is announced that Messi is injured for the rest of the season?

Guy, educate yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (3477) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.