Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320091 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
I told u papa ajasco Is a fraud u think I'm lying
I'm afraid for this Abu Dhabi their money go soon finish
All these time no inflation oo

Hahaha... nice one... Pep has always been spending... wasting money and winning based on UEFAlona bribing referees and Messi brilliance...

He couldn't lift the Champions League with Bayansh... and he won the burnthisleaguedown because only his team his competitive...

EPL will show the Pep is just an ordinary manager lucky to have Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol playing madness for UEFAlona...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

He went to Madrid failed got sacked, He went to Inter got sacked, 2005 was his last major trophy which is CL. That was 12yrs ago ok unless you count the FA cup of 2006

Not surprising when you think Wengay is a world class manager. He hasnt won the league in 12yrs, He has never won the CL title in his entire career
who won chelshit Europa

Wen was d last tym fraudiola win UCL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
Pple comman see oo wengay said food poisoning affected them against Bayern...Wats wrong today
Cc spy360

Eruditor:

Make I follow repeat the question to Spy360.

Arsenal were a weakened side. Besides preseason is fake.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Hahaha... nice one... Pep has always been spending... wasting money and winning based on UEFAlona bribing referees and Messi brilliance...

He couldn't lift the Champions League with Bayansh... and he won the burnthisleaguedown because only his team his competitive...

EPL will show the Pep is just an ordinary manager lucky to have Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol playing madness for UEFAlona...
I tire for these guys abeg...too much twistingof words to make papa ajasco a genius
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360:

B4 d match wengay said it's no friendly
He even used giroud Wen he's not in sub
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
iPopAlomo:

1. Does Wenger not spend? Why does he not win?

2. How come UEFAlona have stopped bribing refs after he left?

3. So how many times have Bayern won the UCL before and after he left?

3. Del Bosque did not have these same players in 2012 Confeds cup? Rijkaard did not have these same players in 03, 04, 07?

Why do these players become so great that anybody can win with them when it involves Pep? Why is expected to win UCL every year for Pep to prove himself but to any other manager the standards are lower?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360:

Weakened ke? How did you say it on the Man U thread;

Are the players Wenger used not his players? Were they not Arsenal players?

Okay, now Pre-season is fake. Good.

I would do well to steer clear off some of your arguments for now because the double-standards you employ are bizarre.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
bignero:
see as chelsea de play us...

could easily have been 5

xaaka,not good enough so is giroud

coqlin playing well so is ox chambers
So Giroud still plays for Arsenal. Ooga oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

Weakened ke? How did you say it on the Man U thread;

Are the players Wenger used not his players? Were they not Arsenal players?

Okay, now Pre-season is fake. Good.

I would do well to steer clear off some of your arguments for now because the double-standards you employ are bizarre.
I am not giving excuses for the loss unlike you when Man United beat Man City 2-0.

We lost to Chelsea, they were the better side.

City lost to United yet you give excuses.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
B4 d match wengay said it's no friendly
He even used giroud Wen he's not in sub
Not when your back three are Niles, Per and Monreal. Wenger may not have expected Chelsea to field such a strong squad in a preseason friendly.

We lost no biggy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

1. Does Wenger not spend? Why does he not win?

2. How come UEFAlona have stopped bribing refs after he left?

3. So how many times have Bayern won the UCL before and after he left?

3. Del Bosque did not have these same players in 2012 Confeds cup? Rijkaard did not have these same players in 03, 04, 07?

Why do these players become so great that anybody can win with them when it involves Pep? Why is expected to win UCL every year for Pep to prove himself but to any other manager the standards are lower?
1. The point is when Pep doesn't win he blames it on not spending enough.

2. Barca has been bribing refs since 1804 including during Pep's era.

3. He came to Bayern to win UCL. He failed. Winning the BuLi is a give away as any coach can do that. Ask Anceloti.

4. Del B used the same players to win world cup, Euros etc. Pep even had the super luxury of having a Messi extra.

Whatever standards are used against Pep was set by fanatics like you and Raumdueter.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

So Giroud still plays for Arsenal. Ooga oo

lol
who would buy a lamp post grin

hes loved by his adopted father arsene
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
"PSG will make a bid of £35m for Alexis Sanchez next week." shocked sad

35 what
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PietroRico(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
My chest

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by gwng: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pre-season: Arsenal 0 - 3 Chelsea (highlights)

http://www.kwallon.com/2017/07/arsenal-0-3-chelsea-highlights/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360:

3. He came to Bayern to win UCL. He failed. Winning the BuLi is a give away as any coach can do that. Ask Anceloti.

4. Del B used the same players to win world cup, Euros etc. Pep even had the super luxury of having a Messi extra.

Whatever standards are used against Pep was set by fanatics like you and Raumdueter.

Spy... if you dey drink Alomo... I owe you one carton for the bolded statement...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360:

I am not giving excuses for the loss unlike you when Man United beat Man City 2-0.

We lost to Chelsea, they were the better side.

City lost to United yet you give excuses.

You don't give excuses indeed. What is below?

Spy360:

Arsenal were a weakened side but City used 7 youngstars and loanies to play United's first team and you refused to accept they were weakened.

Deceive only your fellow Arsenal fanatics. Not me.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360:

1. Where did he blame anybody for not spending?

2. Classy how you said under Pep. Why did they not keep bribing the refs after he left? Why did Bayern not bribe refs as well?

3. LOL. Yea he came to win a UCL they had just won the year he was signed. grin

Pep came to make Bayern a consistent winner playing his own brand of football. CONSISTENT because prior they had not been. They wobbled after LVGs double and won diddly squat till Pep was announced the new coach.

Sorry to burst your lies again but Dortmund had been the dominant German team 2 years in a row and nobody anticipated Jupp's treble. If winning Bundesliga was a given, ask Bayern why they offered him a new contract worth €17m/year the season left.

4. Why did Del B not win Confed 2012 with the same players? Tata Martino ko? I thought using those players to win was a given.

The standards used against him only prove his greatness. If he does not sign and he wins (he inherited a good squad and anyone would have won with them). If he signs and wins (he is a chequebook manager who needs big players to win).

Your hatred for him is disheveled and confused. Pick one lane and stick with it.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:35am On Jul 23, 2017
The possibility of Sanchez joining PSG would hinge on PSG's ability to trigger Neymar's release clause, especially since Neymar has asked to join PSG. (196 Million is a lot of money for any club, who knows, PSG may be window shopping). I personally doubt PSG would spend heavily to sign Sanchez if they get Neymar, that means they end the chase..

Ancelotti and Bayern claim they have ended their pursuit of Sanchez, however, it can be revived if PSG's pursuit of Neymar is successful.

Despite Pep's open admiration for Sanchez, I doubt Wenger will approve his sale to City or any EPL team. (Does he ever learn his lesson? Hopefully yes)

#myopinion

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AlBaqir(m): 3:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:
"PSG will make a bid of £35m for Alexis Sanchez next week." shocked sad

35 what

# If Lukaku could cost £75m, then Alexis should be around £90m.

# I however feared for Arsenal declination should the guy leaves. No Arsenal player can fill the vacuum his absence will create.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 5:05am On Jul 23, 2017
AlBaqir:

# If Lukaku could cost £75m, then Alexis should be around £90m.
I think age factor makes Lukaku worth more, but still yet, Sanchez should be valued around £50 - £60 million and nothing less.

I don't really think PSG are really interested in him, they just trolling us, because I'm certain Arsenal won't sell him for anything less than £50million.

# I however feared for Arsenal declination should the guy leaves. No Arsenal player can fill the vacuum his absence will create.

Yes indeed, but since he wants out, we have no option than to allow him if the right bid comes in. With time, I believe his void will be filled.

And with the way things are going, I don't suppose he's going anywhere.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I think age factor makes Lukaku worth more, but still yet, Sanchez should be valued around £50 - £60 million and nothing less.

I don't really think PSG are really interested in him, they just trolling us, because I'm certain Arsenal won't sell him for anything less than £50million.

Yes indeed, but since he wants out, we have no option than to allow him if the right bid comes in. With time, I believe his void will be filled.

And with the way things are going, I don't suppose he's going anywhere.
the guy and his agent are assholes
Skysports claim He's requesting 500k per week, who does that.im thinking he is interested in city
Btw Mahrez Just rejected Roma in favourof arsenal but our old is still running after his shadow.
Such a dullard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Eruditor:

1. Where did he blame anybody for not spending?

2. Classy how you said under Pep. Why did they not keep bribing the refs after he left? Why did Bayern not bribe refs as well?

3. LOL. Yea he came to win a UCL they had just won the year he was signed. grin

Pep came to make Bayern a consistent winner playing his own brand of football. CONSISTENT because prior they had not been. They wobbled after LVGs double and won diddly squat till Pep was announced the new coach.

Sorry to burst your lies again but Dortmund had been the dominant German team 2 years in a row and nobody anticipated Jupp's treble. If winning Bundesliga was a given, ask Bayern why they offered him a new contract worth €17m/year the season left.

4. Why did Del B not win Confed 2012 with the same players? Tata Martino ko? I thought using those players to win was a given.

The standards used against him only prove his greatness. If he does not sign and he wins (he inherited a good squad and anyone would have won with them). If he signs and wins (he is a chequebook manager who needs big players to win).

Your hatred for him is disheveled and confused. Pick one lane and stick with it.
You swing like a pendulum, all words but zero points made. Pep failed to win a title last season after spending more than everyone. You claim it was because he had grannies as team. Now you want to pass the buck on someone else as hatred. It is no hatred bro. We are only debrainwashing your fanaticism.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Eruditor:

You don't give excuses indeed. What is below?

Arsenal were a weakened side but City used 7 youngstars and loanies to play United's first team and you refused to accept they were weakened.

Deceive only your fellow Arsenal fanatics. Not me.
He that is down fears no fall.

Arsenal lost to a better team and manager no doubt.

Would say same of Pep?

That's the difference between objectivity and sentimentality.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:10am On Jul 23, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Spy... if you dey drink Alomo... I owe you one carton for the bolded statement...
Just add enough sugar... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2017
sod09:
the guy and his agent are assholes
Skysports claim He's requesting 500k per week, who does that.im
Hahaha.. They are assholes indeed. They had better go and rob banks. Lol

.thinking he is interested in city
Btw Mahrez Just rejected Roma in favourof arsenal but our old is still running after his shadow.
Such a dullard

Like I said the other time, we are going around in circles as we have always been doing every season. The manager and the board won't change their stupid policy any time soon. It's going to be another futile season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2017
Spy360:

You swing like a pendulum, all words but zero points made. Pep failed to win a title last season after spending more than everyone. You claim it was because he had grannies as team. Now you want to pass the buck on someone else as hatred. It is no hatred bro. We are only debrainwashing your fanaticism.

LOL.

When he wins one this season you would revert and say "Chequebook manager. He only wins because he spends".

For evidence check your statements on his wins in Spain and Germany.

That is why I told you, you would only deceive fellow Arsenal Lickspittles. You would have an excuse for whatever victory Pep has because you are conditioned that way.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2017
Spy360:

He that is down fears no fall.

Arsenal lost to a better team and manager no doubt.

Would say same of Pep?

That's the difference between objectivity and sentimentality.

Better team? But...But only a season before they were 10th and you were 2nd.

Better manager? But your head to head against him and his CFC was 2-1 if I can count (and boy can I count!)

LOL. You are willing to trade your beloved Wenger and AFC to spite Pep. That is why you are succeeding in deceiving yourself my man.

Pep has a better head to head record than Mou including finishing 3rd to Mou's 6th.

But to you everything changes after a preseason game.

Debrainwashing? Shouldn't charity begin at home?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Eruditor:

LOL.

When he wins one this season you would revert and say "Chequebook manager. He only wins because he spends".

For evidence check your statements on his wins in Spain and Germany.

That is why I told you, you would only deceive fellow Arsenal Lickspittles. You would have an excuse for whatever victory Pep has because you are conditioned that way.

Man City signings this summer:
Danilo (£26.5m)
Kyle Walker (£50m)
Douglas Luiz (£10.7m)
Ederson (£35m)
Bernardo Silva (£43m)
Total: £165.2m

And he won't lift the premiership or the Champions League in England...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Man City signings this summer:
Danilo (£26.5m)
Kyle Walker (£50m)
Douglas Luiz (£10.7m)
Ederson (£35m)
Bernardo Silva (£43m)
Total: £165.2m

And he won't lift the premiership or the Champions League in England...

Douglas Luiz is back on loan so he does not count.

But mark it especially when Mendy signs. Manchester City will be crowned champs. Chelsea, 2nd. The rest can sort out themselves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Eruditor:

Douglas Luiz is back on loan so he does not count.

But mark it especially when Mendy signs. Manchester City will be crowned champs. Chelsea, 2nd. The rest can sort out themselves.

How much did he spend last season...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
iPopAlomo:

How much did he spend last season...

Will you not acquire what you need?

Why did Barca pay $75M for Suarez since they had Messi and Neymar?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.