Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2319384 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

Supporters of small clubs with the same mentality make the kind of arguments you are making.

CFC are sacking Costa to get Morata - did you hear me complain?

United sacked Rooney for Lukaku - did I complain?

If United had sold Rooney or CFC Costa, without replacing them would I not be remiss to expect them to compete?

So WTF are you on about?

City let go of their 4FBs. It is just common sense for me to expect them to replace them and compete.

If you could sack every AFC player and replace them to just to win but you did not, does that not make you grossly inept and allergic to winning?

Will you expect Barca to win anything this year if it is announced that Messi is injured for the rest of the season?

Guy, educate yourself.
You did not answer the question.

Would not signing 2 LBs be an excuse for Pep not to win the league? If you think he has to sign then that's silly because every manager can use that as an excuse.

Stop beating about the bush.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360:

You did not answer the question.

Would not signing 2 LBs be an excuse for Pep not to win the league? If you think he has to sign then that's silly because every manager can use that as an excuse.

Stop beating about the bush.

You've gotten the answer to your question but you are just being silly.

They have agreed a fee for Mendy so that seems in the bag. Prior to this, they had no LBs.

Why would any well-meaning football fan ask me whether not having LBs will hamper any team?

Every manager can have an excuse of not having full backs?

Meanwhile, hope you are enjoying your lacazette. He is in for a torrid time in the EPL with his lack of stamina or strength.

You guys are being raw-dogged by an average CFC side that have not left gear 2 but seem to be steam-rolling you guys.

Guess it does not matter since it is pre-season. Only if it involves Pep...

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

You've gotten the answer to your question but you are just being silly.

They have agreed a fee for Mendy so that seems in the bag. Prior to this, they had no LBs.

Why would any well-meaning football fan ask me whether not having LBs will hamper any team?

Every manager can have an excuse of not having full backs?

Meanwhile, hope you are enjoying your lacazette. He is in for a torrid time in the EPL with his lack of stamina or strength.

You guys are being raw-dogged by an average CFC side that have not left gear 2 but seem to be steam-rolling you guys.

Guess it does not matter since it is pre-season. Only if it involves Pep...
You call...

Courtois; Luiz, Cahill, Aspilicueta; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Willian, Pedro, Batshuayi.

Average?

You nor know ball.

As for Pep, if you sack 4 FBs you don't use lack of FBs as an excuse.
Well thank God he will sign Mendy, so no more excuses?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PietroRico(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
These useless club still dey exist sef.
The small pre season Wey Una dey use get hope before, them don dey trash Una join.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360:

You call...

Courtois; Luiz, Cahill, Aspilicueta; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Willian, Pedro, Batshuayi.

Average?

You nor know ball.

As for Pep, if you sack 4 FBs you don't use lack of FBs as an excuse.
Well thank God he will sign Mendy, so no more excuses?

Average is the way they are playing.

He should not sack them, he should use them? The way you want Gibbs to be your starting LB?

Did I not say he needed a LB? The 2nd LB is for contingencies. It is not a prerequisite. He would win the EPL. Quote me.

PS: Really enjoying your team. 3 nil down now. Laca (the best deal striker is off as well).

Hehehe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
no one is blaming papa ajasco for signing players,wat we saying is he's not a world class coach cos he depend heavily on big transfers.
You guys made him special though

Can you name 3 world class coaches who dont depend heavily on big transfers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360:

You are the one who allows sentiments to ecloud your judgements.

You say they lost all their FBs or sacked them?

I could sack every Arsenal player and buy new ones just to win the league.

Never use buying players as an excuse not to win as every club wants to buy as much as possible. Some just can't afford it.

All their 4 FB are old like I told you last season but you kept doing stronghead and now Pep has proven me right by replacing all the 4 FB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
see as chelsea de play us...

could easily have been 5

xaaka,not good enough so is giroud

coqlin playing well so is ox chambers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Can you name 3 world class coaches who dont depend heavily on big transfers
fergie, Ranieri, bernitez,
you want more
wengay

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Spy360, what is happening to your Arsenal?

They can't string 3 passes together.

Will Arsenal win anything this season?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
you want more
wengay

LOL.

Where is Ranieri now? You win one thing and become great?

Benitez does not depend on signings?

Fergie? Hahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

LOL.

Where is Ranieri now? You win one thing and become great?

Benitez does not depend on signings?

Fergie? Hahahahaha
let account aw much these individuals spent in a season to papa ajasco
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pple comman see oo wengay said food poisoning affected them against Bayern...Wats wrong today
Cc spy360
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
let account aw much these individuals spent in a season to papa ajasco

In what timezone would this be possible?

You do realize there is an over-inflated market today so alot of the figures you would bandy about would mean nothing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
Pple comman see oo wengay said food poisoning affected them against Bayern...Wats wrong today
Cc spy360

Make I follow repeat the question to Spy360.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
you want more
wengay

Do you know how many times Fergie broke record to sign players? Rooney Yorke, Ferdinand Stam Pallister were all record signings
And where is that Ranieiri now? After his single fluke season in the limelight where is he

Benitez when was the last time he won any trophy?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Do you know how many times Fergie broke record to sign players? Rooney Yorke, Ferdinand Stam Pallister were all record signings
And where is that Ranieiri now? After his single fluke season in the limelight where is he

Benitez when was the last time he won any trophy?
fergie never spend more than 70m in a season
Papa ajasco spent 110m last season
Did season about 160+
Yet nothing to show

Bernitez won the championship last season with a shitty padded team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

If you say a lie ad nauseam it still won't become the truth. Who did he sign in Barca and Bayern - his previous 2 clubs?

You think United don't have unlimited funds? LOL.

He came to City for legacy. Mou will never have it in United (just like he did not get it in RM). Pep did not get it in Bayern as well but he has it in Barca. He wants to replicate that success in City (a team with no history).

Let the season start already. He would do better than 3rd (what he achieved last sesson) and Chelsea and Tottenham will not have an easy ride this time (shock value gone plus more UCL engagements). I theorize he has just more than enough to edge it. That is my prediction. I am asking you to quote me now.

Just no deactivate your 'akant...'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Just no deactivate your 'akant...'

I'd be here. Fear not.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

In what timezone would this be possible?

You do realize there is an over-inflated market today so alot of the figures you would bandy about would mean nothing.
let's agree market inflated
Wen he was in Barca he spent 70m plus per season same with bayern
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
Did season about 160+
Yet nothing to show

LOL.

After telling you about timelines you still don't get it.

Seasons where teams like Everton and Leicester are buying players for £30M and £24M respectively is what you are shouting about for Pep?

You have no case abeg. Go to bed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
let's agree market inflated
Wen he was in Barca he spent 70m plus per season same with bayern

70m buying who and who?

Don't make a claim and dock. Wenger that did not spend it for 13 years I guess it excuses his failure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

LOL.

After telling you about timelines you still don't get it.

Seasons where teams like Everton and Leicester are buying players for £30M and £24M respectively is what you are shouting about for Pep?

You have no case abeg. Go to bed.
really grin
Don't chicken out yet na
I made a case of 2008 Wen papa ajasco joined Barca
Aw much did he spent
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
really grin
Don't chicken out yet na
I made a case of 2008 Wen papa ajasco joined Barca
Aw much did he spent

You tell me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided even if they beat us 1000-0 preseason means sh!t..... its like AC Milan celebrating they are back becuz dey beat bayern 4-0....

Up next Emirates Cup...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

70m buying who and who?

Don't make a claim and dock. Wenger that did not spend it for 13 years I guess it excuses his failure.
I told u papa ajasco Is a fraud u think I'm lying
I'm afraid for this Abu Dhabi their money go soon finish
All these time no inflation oo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
Did season about 160+
Yet nothing to show

Bernitez won the championship last season with a shitty padded team

What is the value of 70M in the time Fergie spent it to now?

Benitez won Championship? You mean he relegated from tier 1 and won tier 2?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

What is the value of 70M in the time Fergie spent it to now?

Benitez won Championship? You mean he relegated from tier 1 and won tier 2?
come on and say the truth...dat was his full season at Newcastle

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
I told u papa ajasco Is a fraud u think I'm lying
I'm afraid for this Abu Dhabi their money go soon finish
All these time no inflation oo

Pique, £4M. Busquets, free. Keita, £11M and Daniel Alves £30M (originally £23M but increased based on add ons). Hleb £14M.

These are the only players he consistently used from the signings. So he spent £52M. And this makes him a big spender?

Should I keep doing this to the rest of your list?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eruditor:

Pique, £4M. Busquets, free. Keita, £11M and Daniel Alves £30M (originally £23M but increased based on add ons). Hleb £14M.

These are the only players he consistently used from the signings. So he spent £52M. And this makes him a big spender?

Should I keep doing this to the rest of your list?
omg who are these pple sef angry angry
Are you kidding me
Did I put the figures there, e Dan do abeg
U av No case....go to bed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
come on and say the truth...dat was his full season at Newcastle

He went to Madrid failed got sacked, He went to Inter got sacked, 2005 was his last major trophy which is CL. That was 12yrs ago ok unless you count the FA cup of 2006

Not surprising when you think Wengay is a world class manager. He hasnt won the league in 12yrs, He has never won the CL title in his entire career
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
sod09:
omg who are these pple sef angry angry
Are you kidding me
Did I put the figures there, e Dan do abeg
U av No case....go to bed

LOL.

I interpreted the figures for you. Sometimes clubs sign players as potentials that may never be used. Riyo Miyachi is an example.

Other times clubs make signings for coaches without his input. Wenger once claimed if he was not away at the 2015 transfer window Welbeck would have been loaned and not signed.

A few times big clubs make signings as a way to help out smaller clubs that have working relationships with them. Hand me down money if you please.

We can determine which signing is which when we see how the said coaches use those players.

Who T F is Henrique? Kierrson? When did he play them? Caceres as well was barely used.

So be objective abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.