Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2299974 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2018
Dreamswayne:

conte the traitor....

jochaim low is better jare
Enrique or Poch
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
No be only Conte, na "Kote" fish. I would not like to see Pochettino or Simeone because their style don't fit, we may as well hire Mou if we consider either. I have maintained my stance about anything English, biko, I don't need any of them around us.

Any of Enrique, Ancelotti, Sampaoli, Low, Tuchel, Blanc and maybe Allergri would be fine in my opinion.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Roland17:
No be only Conte, na "Kote" fish. I would not like to see Pochettino or Simeone because their style don't fit, we may as well hire Mou if we consider either. I have maintained my stance about anything English, biko, I don't need any of them around us.

Any of Enrique, Ancelotti, Sampaoli, Low, Tuchel, Blanc and maybe Allergri would be fine in my opinion.
the day we hire Mou I tear my membership.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Roland17:

Nice list. But I'd be perfectly fine to see either of Poch or Simeone at Arsenal, especially the latter. The chances of the former coming to Arsenal is almost zero
My preference, in order, is

Simeone
Allegri
Tuchel
Jardim
Enrique

I'm no fan of Low, Blanc and Sampaoli, for different reasons.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
KevinDein:

Nice list. But I'd be perfectly fine to see either of Poch or Simeone at Arsenal, especially the latter. The chances of the former coming to Arsenal is almost zero
My preference, in order, is

Simeone
Allegri
Tuchel
Jardim
Enrique

I'm no fan of Low, Blanc and Sampaoli, for different reasons.
simeone God forbid, he’s just a humble and quiet version of Mou.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Evildoer: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
the day we hire Mou I tear my membership.

Olotu, how many times you wan tear your membership? cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2018
Conte dominated SerieA with a modest Juventus side. He initiated their recent title rush with four in a row. I am not looking at what is going on at Chelsea, I think he is a good option too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Spy360:
Conte dominated SerieA with a modest Juventus side. He initiated their recent title rush with four in a row. I am not looking at what is going on at Chelsea, I think he is a good option too.

Conte is not intuitive, he is rigid and does not possess an eye for talent or players that fit his style of play. He dominated the Serie A in an era when Juventus were the only buoyant team in Italy and that is why he failed to succeed outside the shores of Italy. Not much has changed with the Serie A and that is why Allergri is also dominating the league with Juventus because Italy is experiencing some of its worst financial crises in decades which is forcing ownership out of the hands of original Italian owners.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Roland17:

Conte is not intuitive, he is rigid and does not possess an eye for talent or players that fit his style of play. He dominated the Serie A in an era when Juventus were the only buoyant team in Italy and that is why he failed to succeed outside the shores of Italy. Not much has changed with the Serie A and that is why Allergri is also dominating the league with Juventus because Italy is experiencing some of its worst financial crises in decades which is forcing ownership out of the hands of original Italian owners.

Well said, but three or four league titles in a row cannot be a fluke irrespective of the state of the league.

Besides, Juventus were just coming out of relegation. Conte's success of molding consistent winners out of that side shouldn't just be overlooked.

He won the league in his first season in England too.

He may not be the best option, but I think he remains a viable one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Our January transfer success and tactical variableness would leave Pochentino with a lot of thinking to do ahead of today's game.

The myth surrounding which strike force to deploy, back three or back four, Wilshere or Ramsey etc makes this London derby a lot confident for Arsenal fans.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
The line is okay I'm only concern about the basket in goal and defense as a whole
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
sod09:
This cech is so useless why didn't you come out B4 the goal...
I hope that injury last forever ndi ara angry
He dey start today...
tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Elneny has the keep his play simple. This is a lot of pressure on our half.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Game saving tackle and save. With Spurs playing a high line, I think we can take advantage with the counter-attack.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Tottenham continue to dominate possession.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Anthony Taylor has allowed the 50-50 challenges for both sides thus far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mkhytaryan.. Steal of the window
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Miki needs to calm down, the pressure of the derby is definitely getting to him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Roland17:
Miki needs to calm down, the pressure of the derby is definitely getting to him.
He's known for being hidden in top games
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Roland17:
Plus his relationship with Auuba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Are the scummies messing with us, what the hell was mhzi trying to do grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Finishing the half without conceding or on top would be massive for us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Spy360:

Plus his relationship with Auuba

I think he is doing a great job finding himself in dangerous positions and with a calmer head, he would make the right pass.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
Roland17:
Finishing the half without conceding or on top would be massive for us.
after packing the bus...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
iamoyindamola:
after packing the bus...

Every game requires a different tactic. Tottenham is playing very high up the pitch with width on both sides. Consequently, Arsenal has to soak the pressure, build from the back and with one good pass, take advantage of the counter-attack.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
45 mins. Zero. Zero. Abeg make somebori score please. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
This game desperately needed a goal and here we are. Hopefully, it opens the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
keep parking bus
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SONofnezzar: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kane
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
We are struggling to deal with the crosses.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Why hasn't any one noticed Bellerin has been piss poor in this game. Lack of competition?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (3478) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jencejyde(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.