Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320242 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 18, 2018
the guy's a leader too.... like sokratis
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2018
Chambers appreciation posts... he impressed me against Tico... even though we lost...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:31am On May 19, 2018
Dreamswayne:

for someone who's being following bundesliga for the past 2 seasons.... i wouldn't just write off that lad soyuncu....

he's got a lot to offer.... he's great in the air, wins tackles et al....

one other thing is physicality which our current miss mustafi haven't got.... strikers no dey bully that lad oo... unlike our mustafi who dem dey rape week in, week out.... funny enough, chambers is already more stable than him....

in my opinion, mustafi out!!

soyuncu in!!!

we cannot comman be having ladies in a guys team....

but that €35m though, too expensive
how old is he
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:49am On May 19, 2018
sod09:
how old is he

maybe its just me... but, i see a david luiz each time i watch freiburg play...

if he and sokratis arrives... i wanna see holding out on loan... mustafi should be transferred to arsenal ladies fc or sold...

chambers is already becoming good in that centre....

how about this lineup....

Leno
Bellerin
Sokratis
Chambers
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Meyer
Mkhitaryan
Ozil
Lacazette
Aubameyang

that ozil though.... and i don't see ramsey signing a new deal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2018
Dreamswayne:

if he and sokratis arrives... i wanna see holding out on loan... mustafi should be transferred to arsenal ladies fc or sold...

Leno
Bellerin
Sokratis
Chambers
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Meyer
Mkhitaryan
Ozil
Lacazette
Aubameyang

I think we sell ozil and get draxler, we don't want bad bloods in the team again
We need fighters not lazy ones
Bellrin shd chop bench and maitlines start
We can't get max Meyer unless we sell
We should sell Kos, welbeck, ozil
Loan iwobi, recall Perez and chambell,we can also get a year out of yaya toure since he's free
We need large squad cos of Europa
Let's accept arteta I hope the players too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:12am On May 19, 2018
Dreamswayne:

Leno
Bellerin
Sokratis
Chambers
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Meyer
Mkhitaryan
Ozil
Lacazette
Aubameyang

Seri instead of Meyer. Ramsey might not sign and I don't think I'd be too sad to see him leave. I prefer him to wilshere though. Seri is a much much better passer, less scoring version of Ramsey.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ybalogs(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2018
sod09:
I think we sell ozil and get draxler, we don't want bad bloods in the team again
Loan iwobi, recall Perez and chambell,we can also get a year out of yaya toure since he's free
I believe Bellerin will come good. He was phenomenal last season but really dipped this season until the latter part. Kolasinac is too one legged and error prone to still dorn our shirt .Mailand should be used more often. We still need Ramsey obviously and I don't think he has a choice but to sign for us again. Xhaka is not a proper DM and I'd prefer a Kantesque type and ditch Xhaka. Our defence line needs total overhauling with the exception of Bellerin and probably chambers cos of their age. All in all we need to spend big on right players to be able to compete again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2018
ybalogs:
I believe Bellerin will come good. He was phenomenal last season but really dipped this season until the latter part. Kolasinac is too one legged and error prone to still dorn our shirt .Mailand should be used more often. We still need Ramsey obviously and I don't think he has a choice but to sign for us again. Xhaka is not a proper DM and I'd prefer a Kantesque type and ditch Xhaka. Our defence line needs total overhauling with the exception of Bellerin and probably chambers cos of their age. All in all we need to spend big on right players to be able to compete again.
that's why bellrin shd chop bench small...why are we scared Ramsey won't sign of course he will
I like Chala maybe arteta will get the best outta him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 11:38am On May 19, 2018
ybalogs:
Spot on, Arsenal needs 2 CBs, 1 LB, I DM and 1 natural winger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2018
Get me Leno, Tarkowski and Jean Seri. Ramsey would be silly not to re-sign with Arsenal because only very very few teams at the top level can accommodate his style of play, which requires a lot of freedom on the offense and limited contribution on defense. I am convinced his situation would be synonymous to Nasri, Hleb, and Fab when they decided to pitch tents. Strap Iwobi to the bench, bring back Perez. My only concern with Xhaka is, are we able to find a better passing midfielder from deep because I do agree that he is not tough enough and the timing of his tackles is poor.

I wish Monreal had this form when he was younger with us. He has shown some leadership and spirit on both ends of the field. I think I like the fluidity of our attack. Get me an aggressive Winger, if Martial is available and not greedy, I will take a shot at him. We all agree out defense needs overhauling but I don't buy Sokratis. I watch tons of Bundesliga and international football to know that while Sokratis may provide the brute and toughness, he is poor aerially, lacks pace and bad in positioning. Soyuncu is still very young, I would rather give Chamber/ Mavropanos more playing time as both have shown flashes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2018
Roland17:
Get me Leno, Tarkowski and Jean Seri. Ramsey would be silly not to re-sign with Arsenal because only very very few teams at the top level can accommodate his style of play, which requires a lot of freedom on the offense and limited contribution on defense. I am convinced his situation would be synonymous to Nasri, Hleb, and Fab when they decided to pitch tents. Strap Iwobi to the bench, bring back Perez. My only concern with Xhaka is, are we able to find a better passing midfielder from deep because I do agree that he is not tough enough and the timing of his tackles is poor.

I wish Monreal had this form when he was younger with us. He has shown some leadership and spirit on both ends of the field. I think I like the fluidity of our attack. Get me an aggressive Winger, if Martial is available and not greedy, I will take a shot at him. We all agree out defense needs overhauling but I don't buy Sokratis. I watch tons of Bundesliga and international football to know that while Sokratis may provide the brute and toughness, he is poor aerially, lacks pace and bad in positioning. Soyuncu is still very young, I would rather give Chamber/ Mavropanos more playing time as both have shown flashes.
can't we give yaya a year or 2??
Arteta knows him well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 19, 2018
patrickmuf:
Spot on, Arsenal needs 2 CBs, 1 LB, I DM and 1 natural winger.
LB??
no, no, no.... give kolasinac a chance....
we still have 2 seasons outta monreal....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 19, 2018
sod09:
Meyer is free bro....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2018
Dreamswayne:

LB??

no, no, no.... give kolasinac a chance....

we still have 2 seasons outta monreal....
If you guys want to progress, you need someone who is fitter manning that position.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 19, 2018
KevinDein:

Seri instead of Meyer. Ramsey might not sign and I don't think I'd be too sad to see him leave. I prefer him to wilshere though. Seri is a much much better passer, less scoring version of Ramsey.
i will go for a free meyer over a €40m seri....

seri is another xhaka imho....

we need an all-rounder....

wait first, is seri a defensive midfielder or box to box?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2018
Dreamswayne:

Meyer is free bro....
cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2018
Dreamswayne:

I think seri is Ramsey type
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
sod09:
can't we give yaya a year or 2??
Arteta knows him well

Not for me, Yaya can't deal with the speed of our offense, more so, he would not offer us anything defensively because that ship sailed with age.
Ramsey does a great job and we have elneny also. If we get Seri, that would be spectacular.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2018
Dreamswayne:

Baba, you need to watch Seri closer because he is better than any midfielder on our roster, except Ozil. He is a good tackler with strength, power, agility, ball technique and short passing range.
He can play defensive and central.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 19, 2018
Roland17:

Baba, you need to watch Seri closer because he is better than any midfielder on our roster, except Ozil. He is a good tackler with strength, power, agility, ball technique and short passing range.
Okay man!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 19, 2018
Roland17:

Seri is not a tackler mister..... I agree with the rest though....

Why do you guys even rate the overhyped Mesut high sef?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by madrid5: 8:19pm On May 20, 2018
arsenal fans shouldnt you guys be going for someone like ndidi?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 11:28am On May 21, 2018
Unai Emery being talked about as a possible candidate.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 11:29am On May 21, 2018
madrid5:
Will probably be too expensive. Or doesn't fit into the system the club wants to play. I don't know, though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2018
madrid5:

Good shout but this board will not cough up the asking price
Heard Meyer is going to Hoffenhein, this is how we will watch all our targets get signed by serious clubs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by madrid5: 2:02pm On May 21, 2018
chuckdee4:

Good shout but this board will not cough up the asking price
Heard Meyer is going to Hoffenhein, this is how we will watch all our targets get signed by serious clubs
is Meyer a CDM though, I always see him as a Ramsey kind of player don't you guys need some steel in that midfield ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2018
madrid5:
is Meyer a CDM though, I always see him as a Ramsey kind of player don't you guys need some steel in that midfield ?

But if Ramsey is going, which I sort of suspect then we might as well start upgrading, also don't forget we have also lost Santi, tbh we need 2 midfielders including a CDM, let's not forget you can't get a full season out of Wilshere
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by madrid5: 2:51pm On May 21, 2018
chuckdee4:

But if Ramsey is going, which I sort of suspect then we might as well start upgrading, also don't forget we have also lost Santi, tbh we need 2 midfielders including a CDM, let's not forget you can't get a full season out of Wilshere
wait is Ramsey leaving you guys? to where
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2018
madrid5:
wait is Ramsey leaving you guys? to where

Not yet but he is approaching his final year and is yet to sign
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by madrid5: 2:59pm On May 21, 2018
chuckdee4:

okay,i always like that guy meh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2018
chuckdee4:

HAVE THEY OFFER HIM ANYTHING YET
rambo aint going anywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.