Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2325175 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2018
sod09:
HAVE THEY OFFER HIM ANYTHING YET
rambo aint going anywhere

I hope he doesn't but can you trust a board that think Arteta is a good replacement to keep Rambo?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2018
chuckdee4:

I hope he doesn't but can you trust a board that think Arteta is a good replacement to keep Rambo?
lol...Ogun kill those assholes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2018
Good luck to Santi Carzola as he leaves in June.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2018
The same Unai Emery that bottled 4-0 lead against Barca... at this rate... Arsenal have lana finish...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2018
Considering his achievements with Sevilla and the realities of our squad, I would take Emery. I think it is a more pragmatic and balanced appointment in comparison to Arteta. He has the experience and has proven he can win with less expensive players, moreso, he is quite intelligent and tactically sound. My only concern is the fact that Emery may not solve our defensive problems if we go by his antecedents, secondly, how would he manage the stars in the club house because that was his down fall with PSG.

I can imagine Viera and Henry are happy Arteta did not get the job. While I love Arteta, I think for a team with competitive ambitions, Arsenal may be too much for him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:51pm On May 21, 2018
iPopAlomo:
The same Unai Emery that bottled 4-0 lead against Barca... at this rate... Arsenal have lana finish...
Let's be honest, with the help of dubious refereeing. Trashing Barça 4-0 in the first place is quite impressive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:27pm On May 21, 2018
Really excited about this Emery news.
Mislintat, Sanllehi and Emery all with great Football brains.

The board seems to be getting key decisions right.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2018
KevinDein:

Let's be honest, with the help of dubious refereeing. Trashing Barça 4-0 in the first place is quite impressive.

And bootling a 4-0 lead is just as disastrous... be honest... would Wenger bottle a 4-0 lead even with our shit defence...

Unai isn't impressive... he doesn't control the dressing room at PSG... how will be control arsenal dressing room... that's too much... how will be control Özil... given the penalty fracas involving Dani, Neymar and Cavani...

the handling of that situationn is appalling... saying they'll sort it out... Dani Alves had to use his initiative to host a dinner among players to sort sit out...

now imagine our very own egoistic Özil... let's just be truthful... we're now a sacking club...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2018
sod09:
lol...Ogun kill those assholes
Hope say your wailings won't continue with Arteta out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2018
iPopAlomo:

And bootling a 4-0 lead is just as disastrous... be honest... would Wenger bottle a 4-0 lead even with our shit defence...

Unai isn't impressive... he doesn't control the dressing room at PSG... how will be control arsenal dressing room... that's too much... how will be control Özil... given the penalty fracas involving Dani, Neymar and Cavani...

the handling of that situationn is appalling... saying they'll sort it out... Dani Alves had to use his initiative to host a dinner among players to sort sit out...

now imagine our very own egoistic Özil... let's just be truthful... we're now a sacking club...

Baba, you are reaching to hard to discredit Emery. Wenger bottled worse leads in one half, worth more 2 legs!!!!Wenger lost 10-2 to Bayern Munich and we suffered numerous defeats that left me sour for days, however, those results do not summarize or define Wenger's ability as a coach, neither should the 4-0 loss to Barca summarize Emery.

Question: What would it profit PSG if after letting Emery go, Neymar still signs with Real Madrid?

Emery is an experienced, outstanding and intelligent tactician for those who watched his games in Spain and France. I share the same concern regarding managing the ego of the players, however, Arsenal is an entirely different set up with different expectations in comparison to PSG and I would love to believe Emery learnt a big lesson after PSG.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:52pm On May 21, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Bro, Ozil isn't egoistic. Don't use the Neymar incidence to judge Emery. Neymar is particularly a difficult player, ask Barcelona.
Emery has done very well at financially constraint clubs like Valencia and Sevilla which will go well with Arsenal since we do not have the finances to compete with the Manchester clubs and Chelsea.
He's a good tactician as he's proven by winning a hat trick of Europa cup with a less fancied Sevilla beating Klopps Liverpool in one of the finals.

Give the man a chance. No need for all these negativities when the man hasn't even started
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2018
Roland17:

Baba, you are reaching to hard to discredit Emery. Wenger bottled worse leads in one half, worth more 2 legs!!!!Wenger lost 10-2 to Bayern Munich and we suffered numerous defeats that left me sour for days, however, those results do not summarize or define Wenger's ability as a coach, neither should the 4-0 loss to Barca summarize Emery.

Question: What would it profit PSG if after letting Emery go, Neymar still signs with Real Madrid?

Emery is an experienced, outstanding and intelligent tactician for those who watched his games in Spain and France. I share the same concern regarding managing the ego of the players, however, Arsenal is an entirely different set up with different expectations in comparison to PSG and I would love to believe Emery learnt a big lesson after PSG.

Lemme ask you a simple question... Can he manage Özil ego...? Aubameyang...? Bellerin...? and Wilshere...? *the rest of the squad are yes men* but this 4 players... can he effectively put his foot down... he didn't in PSG... How do you expect him to do it at Arsenal...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2018
KevinDein:

Bro, Ozil isn't egoistic. Don't use the Neymar incidence to judge Emery. Neymar is particularly a difficult player, ask Barcelona.
Emery has done very well at financially constraint clubs like Valencia and Sevilla which will go well with Arsenal since we do not have the finances to compete with the Manchester clubs and Chelsea.
He's a good tactician as he's proven by winning a hat trick of Europa cup with a less fancied Sevilla beating Klopps Liverpool in one of the finals.

Give the man a chance. No need for all these negativities when the man hasn't even started

why won't I use the Neymar incidence... can he try it with Simeone or Mourinho... even Wenger dey bench star player if you do anyhow...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Lemme ask you a simple question... Can he manage Özil ego...? Aubameyang...? Bellerin...? and Wilshere...? *the rest of the squad are yes men* but this 4 players... can he effectively put his foot down... he didn't in PSG... How do you expect him to do it at Arsenal...

100%, yes. You forget he managed and won with Cavani, Matuidi, Pastore, Draxler, Verrati, Di Maria, Thiago Silva before Neymar and Daniel Alves showed up. So yes, without any doubt, he can manage Auba and Ozil, as long as he has the backing and support of the board.

Biko, cancel Bellerin and JW10 because they would be fighting to prove they are worthy of the first 11 to the new coach, so no ego's for them. Auba is disruptive when he is unhappy but has shown that he can be very mature when he is unhappy. Ozil is the issue as he has a sense of entitlement but he is not disruptive like Sanchez or Neymar and I believe Emery can buy his confidence and support.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On May 21, 2018
Bring Emery and sign airmark best DM in the world krychokewack
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2018
Roland17:

100%, yes. You forget he managed and won with Cavani, Matuidi, Pastore, Draxler, Verrati, Di Maria, Thiago Silva before Neymar and Daniel Alves showed up. So yes, without any doubt, he can manage Auba and Ozil, as long as he has the backing and support of the board.

Biko, cancel Bellerin and JW10 because they would be fighting to prove they are worthy of the first 11 to the new coach, so no ego's for them. Auba is disruptive when he is unhappy but has shown that he can be very mature when he is unhappy. Ozil is the issue as he has a sense of entitlement but he is not disruptive like Sanchez or Neymar and I believe Emery can buy his confidence and support.

if PSG don't light Ligue 1... who will... that's three Bayern Munich of France... it's just like Barcelona... anyone can lift la liga with them... now you're saying he'll lift premiership because he won Europa League that Anzhi makhachalakh plays... delusion don dey enter small small...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2018
iPopAlomo:

why won't I use the Neymar incidence... can he try it with Simeone or Mourinho... even Wenger dey bench star player if you do anyhow...

Neymar would try it against any coach, including Ferguson, that is who Neymar is. He throws tantrums and wants to be in control at all times and that was why it was easy for him to tell Barcelona he was unhappy and wanted out. He does the same thing with the national team. It is a personal behavioral problem.

Do you know how much Mourinho had to suck up to CR7? Its part of the game, great players come with great ego.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2018
raumdeuter:
Bring Emery and sign airmark best DM in the world krychokewack

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2018
iPopAlomo:

if PSG don't light Ligue 1... who will... that's three Bayern Munich of France... it's just like Barcelona... anyone can lift la liga with them... now you're saying he'll lift premiership because he won Europa League that Anzhi makhachalakh plays... delusion don dey enter small small...

Please show me where I said he would lift the premier league and If you can not show me where I said Emery would lift the premier league with Arsenal, then I need you to retract and apologize especially considering you just inferred I am delusional because I share a different opinion.

Come on man!! It is unnecessary.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2018
Roland17:

Please show me where I said he would lift the premier league and If you can not show me where I said Emery would lift the premier league with Arsenal, then I need you to retract and apologize especially considering you just inferred I am delusional because I share a different opinion.

Come on man!! It is unnecessary.

Me... I am not fighting with you... but signing what isn't better than Wenger at all... it doesn't make 6th place guaranteed... maybe mid table finish sha... that's just the truth... he's a good coach... so is Wenger... and there are only four teams in la liga... Barca, real Madrid, Tico and the rest...

No vex Roland... but I'll rather have us stay from scratch than have us continue with the usual... you're not delusional...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2018
Coaching Bayern, Barca, real Madrid, man shitty, man utd, Juventus and PSG and not getting into the semi is a failure... drops Mic***

I'm going to watch as things unfold... jah spares our lives for years to come...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:15am On May 22, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Me... I am not fighting with you... but signing what isn't better than Wenger at all... it doesn't make 6th place guaranteed... maybe mid table finish sha... that's just the truth... he's a good coach... so is Wenger... and there are only four teams in la liga... Barca, real Madrid, Tico and the rest...

No vex Roland... but I'll rather have us stay from scratch than have us continue with the usual... you're not delusional...
mister, why naw??

so, u'll prefer arteta?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 12:36am On May 22, 2018
Is this true?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:59am On May 22, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Baba, I don see wetin starting from scratch do AC Milan and other teams. Rewarding inexperienced ex players with coaching roles with hopes one pan out well. I understand your position very well, honestly, I do. The cry to kick Wenger out had become too loud for the board to ignore.

The reality of this team na Europa League and until the board is honest about transfers, we need a coach that provides that balance for us and sadly, I don't trust Arteta for that position. Would I have supported him? Absolutely, infact he was my choice if we were going ex player route. Emery may not guarantee us any trophies especially if no tangible transfer comes in but he would provide us that stability and experience because most Arsenal fans have not been in this situation before.

I no fit vex for you. Too much respect.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:08am On May 22, 2018
Dreamswayne:

mister, why naw??

so, u'll prefer arteta?

I'd have preferred naggelsmann... or something... I just read his biography and I loved it...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:09am On May 22, 2018
Roland17:

Baba, I don see wetin starting from scratch do AC Milan and other teams. Rewarding inexperienced ex players with coaching roles with hopes one pan out well. I understand your position very well, honestly, I do. The cry to kick Wenger out had become too loud for the board to ignore.

The reality of this team na Europa League and until the board is honest about transfers, we need a coach that provides that balance for us and sadly, I don't trust Arteta for that position. Would I have supported him? Absolutely, infact he was my choice if we were going ex player route. Emery may not guarantee us any trophies especially if no tangible transfer comes in but he would provide us that stability and experience because most Arsenal fans have not been in this situation before.

I no fit vex for you. Too much respect.

cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:27am On May 22, 2018
iPopAlomo:

I'd have preferred naggelsmann... or something... I just read his biography and I loved it...
EXACTLY!!!

that guy's a genius....

unai emery with psg unlimited budget got disgraced in champions league.... just wondering wetin him one come do for london colney with our stupid and stingy board....

wish him well though....

how about jardim?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:21am On May 22, 2018
PSG made a mistake with Emery. He is not a big money big player type of coach like Pep and Mourinho. Arsenal suits him. Not too big not too small.

Again his experience/pain handling big players at PSG will help him through the average blokes at Arsenal. At least he will kind of let them know that they aren't Neymar grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:28am On May 22, 2018
Dreamswayne:

EXACTLY!!!

that guy's a genius....

unai emery with psg unlimited budget got disgraced in champions league.... just wondering wetin him one come do for london colney with our stupid and stingy board....

wish him well though....

how about jardim?

That's what I'm saying... Unai with limited funds performed with smaller clubs albeit... they can never topple Madrid or Barca but they tried... now with a bigger club with a blank cheque... turns out he isn't that good...

Jardim too has a blank cheque... I'd rather have this Bournemouth coach... forgotten his name than Unai... I'm giving him 6 months before he gets the boot...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:33am On May 22, 2018
Spy360:
PSG made a mistake with Emery. He is not a big money big player type of coach like Pep and Mourinho. Arsenal suits him. Not too big not too small.

Again his experience/pain handling big players at PSG will help him through the average blokes at Arsenal. At least he will kind of let them know that they aren't Neymar grin

We actually need a big game mentality coach... e.g... Simeone... that can demand more from average players... they don't have unlimited cash... but Barca and Madrid dey hear am from Tico... we would get bullied in the Premier League... it is sure...

Ivan Gazidis will get sacked before that club can move forward...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2018
iPopAlomo:

That's what I'm saying... Unai with limited funds performed with smaller clubs albeit... they can never topple Madrid or Barca but they tried... now with a bigger club with a blank cheque... turns out he isn't that good...

Jardim too has a blank cheque... I'd rather have this Bournemouth coach... forgotten his name than Unai... I'm giving him 6 months before he gets the boot...
Howe use to bottle up too
He has a ego of a mid level coach

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (3497) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.