Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2299219 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuuDie(m): 12:16am On May 23, 2018
Emery is a good coach no doubt, but crank up the pressure cooker and the man go loss. Give him a decent, average side he will likely do very well because ambitions and expectations are not sky-high. But a club like Arsenal hungry to return back to English football top echelons, may be too much for him especially when the fans start to get demanding.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:26am On May 23, 2018
2018/2019 Home Jersey.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:29am On May 23, 2018
Roland17:
2018/2019 Home Jersey.
whats that shitty pink stripe doing there
rubbish jersey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:52am On May 23, 2018
Roland17:
2018/2019 Home Jersey.

why is cech still with us angry angry
Can't he follow Cozza and Mertesacker

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:12am On May 23, 2018
sod09:
why is cech still with us angry angry
Can't he follow Cozza and Mertesacker
I'm surprised.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:39am On May 23, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Abi... why do you think Bayern didn't renew Fraudiola's contract....

Bayern begged Guardiola with a renewal and he declined
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:36am On May 23, 2018
Definitely not buying this shit Jersey...

thank God... we're moving to Adidas next season... puma and shit Jersey be like bread and butter...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:37am On May 23, 2018
Who sanctioned this jersey... Ivan...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2018
AbuMaryam1:

I'm surprised.
the old man they collect pension
I prefer ospina next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:02am On May 23, 2018
iPopAlomo:

thank God... we're moving to Adidas next season... puma and shit Jersey be like bread and butter...
last season was okay though
I would rather get the scummies jersey instead of this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:13am On May 23, 2018
While at Valencia, former player Joaquin joked, ‘Emery played so many videos that I ran out of popcorn.’ His video sessions are renowned in world football, often sending his players home with a myriad of clips to watch and learn from. He even sent home one player with a blank USB drive to test if he was watching the videos

Bellerin go soon dey receive homework. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:21am On May 23, 2018
It is now official.... Let's see how it goes while remaining positive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2018
welcome unai
pls make us happy or its emeryout grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:36am On May 23, 2018
Breath of fresh air.

Was really depressed while the Arteta rumour was flying around.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:37am On May 23, 2018
Emery confirmed!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 23, 2018
Arsene’s Arsenal
Emery’s Emirate
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:00pm On May 23, 2018
Welcome Loki Emery. cool

May the Avenger Force be upon you to deal ruthlessly with our enemies in the EPL. May Moaninghoe always be your beesh. May Pochettino always have technical knockout anytime he beholds you. May Chelsea fall down and dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! May Apari Fraudiola go senseless anytime he hears he is up against you.

We salaciously await the next season. cool

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:03pm On May 23, 2018
Roland17:
2018/2019 Home Jersey.

Disgraceful jersey. Looks like what an Obalende tout will wear. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 23, 2018
Pataki:

Disgraceful jersey. Looks like what an Obalende tout will wear. angry
lmao
Guy shoko Dey ur head ooo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2018
Pataki:
Welcome [b]Loki [/b]Emery. cool

May the Avenger Force be upon you to deal ruthlessly with our enemies in the EPL. May Moaninghoe always be your beesh. May Pochettino always have technical knockout anytime he beholds you. May Chelsea fall down and dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! May Apari Fraudiola go senseless anytime he hears he is up against you.

We salaciously await the next season. cool

Thought I was the only one who saw the resemblance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2018
God, a manager who cares about pressing. Literally my dream.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:32pm On May 23, 2018
Keky:
God, a manager who cares about pressing. Literally my dream.

Same here, man.

Pressing
Possession
Protagonist

Buzzing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2018
sod09:
the old man they collect pension
I prefer ospina next season
While Ospina is my preference, I would rather both of them leave the Emirates abeg. We need a new goalie and I hope Emery prioritizes that position along with overhauling that comical defense.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2018
Roland17:

While Ospina is my preference, I would rather both of them leave the Emirates abeg. We need a new goalie and I hope Emery prioritizes that position along with overhauling that comical defense.
ospina can stay
Then we can get one of these Burnley goalie or Leno
I heard manure want to get tarkwoski, I swear I sabi scout jo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:16pm On May 23, 2018
Gazidis said the former Valencia, Sevilla and Paris St-Germain boss impressed the interview panel with his "meticulous preparation".

"He was extraordinarily well prepared with a knowledge of Arsenal and an analysis of all of our players, their qualities and how he can help them develop.

"The thing that distinguished him above all that was the chemistry between us and the feeling for football in the room.

"He has a feeling and competitive energy and it is this passion, love for football and will to win that made us feel it as exactly right for Arsenal."

A well detailed man. Impressive!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
iPopAlomo:

We actually need a big game mentality coach... e.g... Simeone... that can demand more from average players... they don't have unlimited cash... but Barca and Madrid dey hear am from Tico... we would get bullied in the Premier League... it is sure...

Ivan Gazidis will get sacked before that club can move forward...
Really apart from Guadiola, I'd take Emery ahead of every other coach in England.

There was a reason why PSG got him in the first place. He suits us well with our financial restrictions, and current low/underdog profile.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2018
iPopAlomo:

I agree with, but at this point, I don't care if they wear rags to play, I just want to see heart, effort, passion and wins.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MoR2(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2018
Dreamswayne:
whats that shitty pink stripe doing there
rubbish jersey
lol it's the pu**y badge grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2018
I hope to see more young talents finding their feet under Emery.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
Mukina2, if una like sign emere, abiku or akudaya, una go still die naa ni .... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
Poch extends contract for another five years with the Spuds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (3477) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: germaphobe(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.