Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2319953 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 2:40pm On May 29, 2018
patrickmuf:
Hehehe you dey call Arsenal nonentities for their own thread, no let their security man, KevinDein catch you oh!

Dem sabi their mate...I can even poo here n nothing will happen....abeg no dey grade us join this boiz angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2018
diggz:

Dem sabi their mate...I can even poo here n nothing will happen....abeg no dey grade us join this boiz angry
grin grin grin but but you guys are together in the struggle, yuropa ligg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2018
patrickmuf:
Ifa send you thunder eeeh... angry

Go and ask about me o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:18pm On May 29, 2018
patrickmuf:

You mean the one your register marking team will soon be fortunate enough to join us abi? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2018
diggz:

You mean the one your register marking team will soon be fortunate enough to join us abi? grin
we they call club shekpetedo they talk...
Useless fc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 3:36pm On May 29, 2018
patrickmuf:
Hehehe you dey call Arsenal nonentities for their own thread, no let their security man, KevinDein catch you oh!
LMAO at security man. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
diggz:

I heard Abrahamovich is now an Israeli. cheesy
Rumor has it that he intends to divert his attention from Chelsea to Macabbi Tel Aviv. undecided

Back to mid table where you rightfully belong with the likes of Everton and West Ham. You'll still be better than Palace though, and Fulham too, so cheer up bro, it isn't all doom and gloom.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
diggz:

See you at the Europa...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 4:09pm On May 29, 2018
KevinDein:

I heard Abrahamovich is now an Israeli. cheesy
Rumor has it that he intends to divert his attention from Chelsea to Macabbi Tel Aviv. undecided

Back to mid table where you rightfully belong with the likes of Everton and West Ham. You'll still be better than Palace though, and Fulham too, so cheer up bro, it isn't all doom and gloom.

Is that why you guys can't even compete with spurs anymore? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MoR2(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2018
Fkhalifa:
At least he sounded like someone who understands more of modern footy than pa Wenger.....

Arsenal is bigger than sevilla,forget them trashing out utd, and we are behind PSG, but I feel he must have had experience of managing big and average side...

I'm glad our boring side,back slow walk the ball in the net will be no more...

I believe in 2/3 years time, we will be up there in Europe.

first win Europa league cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2018
diggz:

Is that why you guys can't even compete with spurs anymore? tongue
what is wrong with this one sef
How many trophies did spurs have in the last 2 years
Yet shekpe FC can't compete with spurs too grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 3:37pm On May 30, 2018
Statistically, Mustaphi isn't a terrible defender. As a matter of fact he's a top defender. The gung ho system at Arsenal during Wenger would have exposed even the best defenders in the world and make them look like Senderos. I genuinely believe that if Emery can get a top DM to protect the defence and coach out the errors in Mustafi, we'll see a different defender next season.

I also believe Sokratis is not really an upgrade on him and there aren't many upgrades out there. Sokratis is still welcome though.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
Also, Xhaka isn't a terrible player as he's been made out to be. Just need the right system to mask his flaws that's all.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 3:49pm On May 30, 2018
By and large, what Arsenal need the most is a top DM that can tackle, intercept and pass as well (A Fabinho cry) to team up with Xhaka and Ramsey in a three-man midfield.There are few left though; Fred, Savic, Jorginho, all courted by clubs that are more appealing than Arsenal at the moment. Hopefully, Mislintat can unearth a gem somewhere.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2018
KevinDein:
Statistically, Mustaphi isn't a terrible defender. As a matter of fact he's a top defender. The gung ho system at Arsenal during Wenger would have exposed even the best defenders in the world and make them look like Senderos. I genuinely believe that if Emery can get a top DM to protect the defence and coach out the errors in Mustafi, we'll see a different defender next season.

I also believe Sokratis is not really an upgrade on him and there aren't many upgrades out there. Sokratis is still welcome though.
1. Forget stats, while watching you know Mustafi is terrible at decision making. Again comparing him with Rudiger? Haba. Both are poo defenders na.

2. I dont know much about Sokratis, but whatever he should have to be an upgrade.

3. Wenger's defensive system is terrible. Emery's work begins from changing their defensive mentality.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 30, 2018
I would want us to try a 4-3-3 next season,with Ozil behind Auba and Laca.
We get a good DM to play in between Kola and Ramsey.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2018
KevinDein:
By and large, what Arsenal need the most is a top DM that can tackle, intercept and pass as well (A Fabinho cry) to team up with Xhaka and Ramsey in a three-man midfield.There are few left though; Fred, Savic, Jorginho, all courted by clubs that are more appealing than Arsenal at the moment. Hopefully, Mislintat can unearth a gem somewhere.
xhaka and mustafi are not our problem, i would rather blame kos instead of mustafi
as for xhaka i blame wenger he stopped the guy from playing his game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 30, 2018
KevinDein:
how about a rabiot or krychowiak

getting draxler on the wing not a bad idea too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
Spy360:

1. Forget stats, while watching you know Mustafi is terrible at decision making. Again comparing him with Rudiger? Haba. Both are poo defenders na.

2. I dont know much about Sokratis, but whatever he should have to be an upgrade.

3. Wenger's defensive system is terrible. Emery's work begins from changing their defensive mentality.
Boss, the poor decision making by mustafi leading to errors is what I think can be coached out of him. He was a good defender at Valencia, he hasn't just turned rubbish overnight.

I compared him with Rudiger because he lost his German spot to him. Rudiger makes the 23 man list of Germany who are favorite to win the World Cup and you can not do that by being shiiit. He's a good enough yardstick.

Notwithstanding, you'll be surprised that you would hardly find a defender with better numbers than Mustafi. He made the whoscored team of the Year last season. There is no way a shiiit player will get those numbers.

I still stand on my earlier post.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:29pm On May 30, 2018
Dreamswayne:

how about a rabiot or krychowiak

getting draxler on the wing not a bad idea too
Yeah, Rabiot is a good option. Krychowiak flopped at West Brom so I don't know if he'll be good enough for us.
Seri, maybe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2018
7 minutes of Arsenal players trying to defend. Watch and Laugh!!

https://twitter.com/ihom__/status/1001548263537901571?s=19
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2018
KevinDein:

Boss, the poor decision making by mustafi leading to errors is what I think can be coached out of him. He was a good defender at Valencia, he hasn't just turned rubbish overnight.

I compared him with Rudiger because he lost his German spot to him. Rudiger makes the 23 man list of Germany who are favorite to win the World Cup and you can not do that by being shiiit. He's a good enough yardstick.

Notwithstanding, you'll be surprised that you would hardly find a defender with better numbers than Mustafi. He made the whoscored team of the Year last season. There is no way a shiiit player will get those numbers.

I still stand on my earlier post.
Bros, not that you are wrong but I value more what I see on the pitch than what is on paper.
Mustafi can have all the numbers but one school boy mistake can cancel out everything.

Look at Karius, in that final he made many good saves but two errors cost Livepool the game. Now nobody wants him in tbe team.

That's exactly what has happened to Mustafi and the GNT.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2018
sod09:
xhaka and mustafi are not our problem, i would rather blame kos instead of mustafi
as for xhaka i blame wenger he stopped the guy from playing his game
Familiar line... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2018
Wenger to Madrid?

Just yesterday Wenger told Beinsports how Madrid had contacted him several times.

Then today, Zidane suddenly resigns.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:09pm On May 31, 2018
Spy360:
Wenger to Madrid?

Just yesterday Wenger told Beinsports how Madrid had contacted him several times.

That's during his peak Arsenal years I think. I doubt they'd be interested in him now. But who knows..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2018
Spy360:
Wenger to Madrid?

they will sack his miserable old ass
My hatred for that man is increasing even though he made me love arsenal...his arrogance and stubbornness is fucking annonying
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:23am On Jun 01, 2018
sod09:
they will sack his miserable old ass
My hatred for that man is increasing even though he made me love arsenal...his arrogance and stubbornness is fucking annonying
Stop the hatred bros. It has become irrational since he is no longer our manager.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hey guys!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Guys have you seen this Lucas Torreira guy that we are being linked with? Ridiculously good CM/DM and not exactly inferior to the likes of Jorginho, Fred. He's got a relatively cheap buy out clause of 22 million pounds, too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
v3:
Hey guys!
Hey...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Where are the old guys? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
v3:
Where are the old guys? undecided
Most are here like Roland17, Pataki went on sabatical, Efenomenon moniker may not be alive, he may hav changed to some other stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.