Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2299315 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2018
KevinDein:
Poch extends contract for another five years with the Spuds
Bottlers FC... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
I hope this Lichtsteiner is a joking something...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2018
iPopAlomo:
I hope this Lichtsteiner is a joking something...
I like him
He can help
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 10:12pm On May 25, 2018
Spy360:

Bottlers FC... grin

pot calling kettle black....shameless spy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:53am On May 26, 2018
sod09:
I like him He can help

At 34... well done boss...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:39am On May 26, 2018
getting lichtsteiner for free dosen't look like a bad deal.....

the guy hasn't been really above par this last two seasons though....

at least, competition is returning to that right back position....

but, i read somewhere that our transfer budget is now €90m....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:14am On May 26, 2018
Dreamswayne:
getting lichtsteiner for free dosen't look like a bad deal.....

the guy hasn't been really above par this last two seasons though....

at least, competition is returning to that right back position....

but, i read somewhere that our transfer budget is now €90m....

Litchstener would be an awesome deal.

Apart from being a deputy for Bellerin, his experience will help the relatively young defence, his winning mentality should rub off on the team in general and above all it's a free transfer which means funds can be channelled to other more pressing needs like DM, CB and GK.

Don't believe all these figures being bandied about. The whole Arteta stuff should tell you the media have no clue what they are saying. They are mostly just click baits.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2018
KevinDein:

Litchstener would be an awesome deal.

Apart from being a deputy for Bellerin, his experience will help the relatively young defence, his winning mentality should rub off on the team in general and above all it's a free transfer which means funds can be channelled to other more pressing needs like DM, CB and GK.

Don't believe all these figures being bandied about. The whole Arteta stuff should tell you the media have no clue what they are saying. They are mostly just click baits.
abi oo
O don't know why ipopalomo is scared...this look nice if it's not more than 2 years, we can see what aging monreal is doing dumping Alonso from Spain squad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2018
diggz:

pot calling kettle black....shameless spy cheesy cheesy
We won four trophies since past five years. Come on boy...

Now that we have Emery, the coach that has the most trophy haul within the past five seasons, more trophies ahead for The Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2018
Some people dey win CL BACK2BACK Some people can't qualify BACK2BACK
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2018
Spy360:
Some people dey win CL BACK2BACK
Some people can't qualify BACK2BACK
cr7 have 5 ucl trophies
Arsenal can't even qualify again,you see God will punish wengay grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2018
Finally a new era!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kcjazz(m): 11:39am On May 28, 2018
Guys read an insightful interview of Emery. Just shortly after PSG. Shows his mind and shape of things to come
http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2018/unai-emery-what-am-i-missing-making-my-masterpieces-real-masterpieces-and-making-them-my-own/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 6:22pm On May 28, 2018
kcjazz:
Guys read an insightful interview of Emery. Just shortly after PSG. Shows his mind and shape of things to come
http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2018/unai-emery-what-am-i-missing-making-my-masterpieces-real-masterpieces-and-making-them-my-own/
Excellent read.

He kept stressing how unappreciated his work was at PSG citing the lack of competition in ligue 1 as a reason why it's difficult for his team to perform well in the Champions League. Basically, the weak teams in ligue 1 do not provide stiff enough opposition and hence his players suffered from complacency which harmed them in the Champions League. This obviously won't be a problem in the very competitive EPL.

He also seem obsess with Pep Guardiola.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2018
KevinDein:

Excellent read.

He kept stressing how unappreciated his work was at PSG citing the lack of competition in ligue 1 as a reason why it's difficult for his team to perform well in the Champions League. Basically, the weak teams in ligue 1 do not provide stiff enough opposition and hence his players suffered from complacency which harmed them in the Champions League. This obviously won't be a problem in the very competitive EPL.

He also seem obsess with Pep Guardiola.

As in... kept raving about Fraudiola... for the record... I'm not on Unai Emery's bandwagon...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
iPopAlomo:

As in... kept raving about Fraudiola... for the record... I'm not on Unai Emery's bandwagon...

Good for you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2018
So I'm thinking... if Auba, Özil, Wilshere ego is too big to manage he'll let them go...

another also ran coach...

He didn't manage Neymar ego and he didn't let him go... that piece reeks of hypocrisy...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2018
“He was unable to do that at Paris Saint-Germain because of the egos in the dressing room. He was being eaten by the players, and he didn't have the personality to be the leader of the dressing room."

“There were too many divas in the PSG dressing room. Some at Arsenal can be the same, but I hope they give him the chance."

Emmanuel Petit...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
Ipopalomo let’s give this dude a chance, at least.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 10:34pm On May 28, 2018
iPo that wanted Benitez.

I keep stressing it but people don’t listen. It is very difficult to manage egos. The reason Zidane is succeeding is because as a player he was better than every one of his players now so they respect him. It is the same reason players like Neymar would want to work with Pep - for his achievements as a manager and the style he plays.

Unai will achieve great things with players who listen to him because he is a good coach and he understands tactics. People should stop watching themselves and reporting fake stats and stories. Watch football and learn.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:33am On May 29, 2018
Eruditor:
iPo that wanted Benitez.

I keep stressing it but people don’t listen. It is very difficult to manage egos. The reason Zidane is succeeding is because as a player he was better than every one of his players now so they respect him. It is the same reason players like Neymar would want to work with Pep - for his achievements as a manager and the style he plays.

Unai will achieve great things with players who listen to him because he is a good coach and he understands tactics. People should stop watching themselves and reporting fake stats and stories. Watch football and learn.
Unai Emery's record speaks for it self. Won trophies at a second tier club (Seville) and has won trophies with an enormously wealthy and talented PSG (he's 46 years old and has won 10 trophies already; 10 more than Poch and 7 more than Klopp). I'm quite optimistic he'll do very well at Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:34am On May 29, 2018
Fabinho to Liverpool, what a coup.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2018
At least he sounded like someone who understands more of modern footy than pa Wenger.....

Arsenal is bigger than sevilla,forget them trashing out utd, and we are behind PSG, but I feel he must have had experience of managing big and average side...

I'm glad our boring side,back slow walk the ball in the net will be no more...

I believe in 2/3 years time, we will be up there in Europe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2018
At this point, Spurs is not your mate, you should be keeping tabs on Burnley, Everton, Chelsea and the likes...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
Says a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:42pm On May 29, 2018
patrickmuf:
At this point, Spurs is not your mate, you should be keeping tabs on Burnley, Everton, Chelsea and the likes...

if I swear for you now e go look like say I carry you for mind before abi? what is my club doing beside those nonentities?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 1:53pm On May 29, 2018
patrickmuf:
You are poor at this trolling thing. Enroll for more lessons.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 29, 2018
patrickmuf:
patricki, this table you are shaking hmmn

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2018
KevinDein:

You are poor at this trolling thing. Enroll for more lessons.
I have made my point...Cry me a river.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
patricki, this table you are shaking hmmn
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2018
diggz:

if I swear for you now e go look like say I carry you for mind before abi? what is my club doing beside those nonentities?
Hehehe you dey call Arsenal nonentities for their own thread, no let their security man, KevinDein catch you oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) ... (3477) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.