Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2347450 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (3543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fkhalifa:
I disagree, Salah's best position is on the flanks and firminho has been smtn like a false 9.

Auba and laca are no where near gradeA winger,they are known for goal poaching at the CF position.

Suppose Auba or Laca gets injured or fatigued, who will deputize?
City have far quality players on bench and it works for them.

Let's get a winger,then we rotate the CF position,the season is long and both will have good playing time.
If we can play both, why not?

Forget injury, people get injured even when not playing. Yes, we should get a decent winger, but if Auba can get us goals from either wing or centre, let him play.

They should only be rotated more for tactical reasons rather than for the sake of it.

The only reason that may justify benching one for the other is if there is a better option that can fetch us more goals, but for now based on what is on ground, I think Auba starts with Lacazette.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
sod09:
true last season auba couldn't play Europa, he was scoring in epl while laca was doing well in europa
Condition make crayfish bend bro. If Auba was eligible to play Europa last season, do you think the manager would rotate?

May be he would, but it would be for tactical reasons.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Spy360:

Condition make crayfish bend bro. If Auba was eligible to play Europa last season, do you think the manager would rotate?

May be he would, but it would be for tactical reasons.
but we can't throw all fire power in war especially against defensive teams that one of the reasons wengay failed cos he was predictable
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:10am On Aug 08, 2018
Stan Kroenke is about to take over Arsenal and become the sole owner after Usmanov accepted terms of a buyout of his 30% share.

I am very hesitant about this direction, I just hope he does not erode the core values of Arsenal FC. This club is at its financial peak and it took the efforts of patient fans/ shareholders to get to this point. American businessmen are core capitalists, but I would give Stan a benefit of a doubt because of how much he has invested in his other sports team (LA Rams).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iskoki(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Roland17:
Stan Kroenke is about to take over Arsenal and become the sole owner after Usmanov accepted terms of a buyout of his 30% share.

I am very hesitant about this direction, I just hope he does not erode the core values of Arsenal FC. This club is at its financial peak and it took the efforts of patient fans/ shareholders to get to this point. American businessmen are core capitalists, but I would give Stan a benefit of a doubt because of how much he has invested in his other sports team (LA Rams).

Reading up on the teams he owns in the US doesn't leave one optimistic, I doubt the case will be different with Arsenal. I don't see anything different happening in the next few years to honest.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
sod09:
but we can't throw all fire power in war especially against defensive teams that one of the reasons wengay failed cos he was predictable
Our problem is a weak bench, that is why we are afraid to 'spending' away our fire power.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Spy360:

Our problem is a weak bench, that is why we are afraid to 'spending' away our fire power.
now you get it...it's like sending your best men to war,what happens when they get killed?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
sod09:
now you get it...it's like sending your best men to war,what happens when they get killed?
you run away nah... cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2018
Dreamswayne:

you run away nah... cheesy
lmao... running away is same thing as losing nah
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2018
sod09:
The end of war and that signals why our season often ends in February.. Fatigue, injury and loss of form will surely set in..

I remembered how Bernardo Silva, gundagon,larporte etc all brought life back for city in the latter stage of the season.

Same with winaldum,Oxlade for Liverpool.

Gareth bale,benzema isco..
Big clubs rotate big players allover, the season is long with about 50 games to play.

Even France at the world cup dropped some big names at home,benched some others ..

So I insist get proper wingers, like 2 quality professionals wingers between now and next season.

Imagine bailey,Coman and mhicky all rotation both flanks, with Auba and laca rotating upfront..

I'll beat my chest we will be in the title race till the last game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2018
sod09:
Sending your worst men will equally make no difference since everyone will eventually get killed.

Besides the best form of defence is to attack. If we throw in our top strikers and they fetch us just one early goal, the rest of the pack including bench can then work to defend it. Which is better than finding a late goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2018
Fkhalifa:
The end of war and that signals why our season often ends in February.. Fatigue, injury and loss of form will surely set in..

I remembered how Bernardo Silva, gundagon,larporte etc all brought life back for city in the latter stage of the season.

Same with winaldum,Oxlade for Liverpool.

Gareth bale,benzema isco..
Big clubs rotate big players allover, the season is long with about 50 games to play.

Even France at the world cup dropped some big names at home,benched some others ..

So I insist get proper wingers, like 2 quality professionals wingers between now and next season.

Imagine bailey,Coman and mhicky all rotation both flanks, with Auba and laca rotating upfront..

I'll beat my chest we will be in the title race till the last game.
But we don't have Coman and Bailey. Your pipe dream.

Start Laca and Auba unless for tactical reasons.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2018
Oh Lord, let this Dembele rumors be true...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Spy360:
Oh Lord, let this Dembele rumors be true...
It can't be true. He is not a typical Arsenal signing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
ndidibabe:
You're wise.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
eph12:

You're wise.

antyriot cheesy

cc sod09
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
diggz:

antyriot cheesy

cc sod09

Wati happen? Why you calling that weyrey sodick
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
diggz:

antyriot cheesy

cc sod09

you they mind the mumu scummy after wailing and gnashing of teeth he is looking for solace
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
ndidibabe:
Iwobi > Dembele
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
So welbeck is still an arsenal player embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
sod09:
So welbeck is still an arsenal player embarassed embarassed

We can not depend solely on Auba and Lacazette for the EPL, Cup competitions and Europa, they will suffer burnout or injuries quickly. Welbeck should be a squad player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Kolasinac is out for 8-10 weeks with a left knee injury.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:13am On Aug 10, 2018
Roland17:

We can not depend solely on Auba and Lacazette for the EPL, Cup competitions and Europa, they will suffer burnout or injuries quickly. Welbeck should be a squad player.
welbeck ahead of Perez angry angry
Not fair bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:14am On Aug 10, 2018
Roland17:
Kolasinac is out for 8-10 weeks with a left knee injury.
yeah I read about it some days after the shekpe game, we bidded for Rodriguez of AC Milan but money .....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:25am On Aug 10, 2018
sod09:
welbeck ahead of Perez angry angry
Not fair bro

I agree with you on that one. Perez ahead of Welbeck any day, anytime, any situation. I wish it was Perez but again, Perez needs serious game time which Arsenal can not assure him of.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Roland17:

I agree with you on that one. Perez ahead of Welbeck any day, anytime, any situation. I wish it was Perez but again, Perez needs serious game time which Arsenal can not assure him of.
Welbeck doesn't score goals but he offers other things. I remember the FA cup finals two seasons ago against Chelsea, he was the reason we won though he didn't score.

People will be surprised how much Emery will use him. He is strong and energetic, qualities that will make him a good pressing agent for Emery's press tactics.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2018
Spy360:

Iwobi > Dembele
Iwobi??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by CaptainStephen(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2018
ndidibabe:
Iwobi??
Both aren't like for like sef, iwobi is technically better IMO.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by gustav25: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2018
CaptainStephen:

FALLACY¡!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2018
Roland17:

I hope unai prove us wrong about welbeck
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2018
CaptainStephen:
blasphemy shocked
Iwobi ke,that nigger is the upgraded version of gervinho
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Spy360:
Iwobi > Dembele

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (3543) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.