Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331361 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
who would you bench for the winger
lacazette...auba should cf
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
u wanna bench a 50M player that's bad for business
sod09:
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
says who??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
sod09:
can we sell Ramsey already...we don't want any bad blood since sanchez
I agree. And they should be fast about it. Short window, not enough time to get a replacement.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
KevinDein:

I agree. And they should be fast about it. Short window, not enough time to get a replacement.
imagine the guy playing hard ball angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
sod09:
kokaneprodigy:

Not only because of the price tag, Lacazette holds the ball better than Auba. They can compliment each other, Auba coming from the left. Wenger tried it last season to good effects.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
sod09:
yeah...he's full of potential sha
But guendouzi how did we get lad sooo cheap if Guardiola handle this boy oh boy.
Guendouzi is a typical Arsenal signing, just that for some years we lost that touch. Thank God for Emery.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
KevinDein:

Not only because of the price tag, Lacazette holds the ball better than Auba. They can compliment each other, Auba coming from the left. Wenger tried it last season to good effects.
I would love to see competition between the two of them for goals. Its been a while since we had top goal scorers on our books.

We also need a winger. Iwobi and Nelson have been playing the role but there are better wingers out there we could tap.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
I don't understand why fans want laca and auba play together at all cost...maybe because its been long we have big players in same position...

Football isn't as we see it on papers a times..

I remember how we thought ozil And carzola'together will shake the world,

what happened? Carzola's game dropped, when he was shifted to deeplying midfield and to the wings..

City rotated aguero and Jesus and they both performed fine with no issues

Sane,sterling, Silva and mahrez will all rotate fine..

Why can't we rotate Auba and laca? and get a fast creative classy winger?

I wouldn't mind
(Aubameyang/laca)

(Conan/zaha/dembele/bailey). Ozil(iwobi). Mhiky

In this situation, we have depth for long season to combat fatigue and tactical selection against different teams.

Rather than playing all d big names all at ones and thereafter load the bench with kids and average players for whole year...

City,Madrid,barca,l.pool,psg,juve,etc all have qualities on their bench.

We are Arsenal not Portsmouth, we should be able to afford at least 3 big names on our bench for most games in the season.

That mentality is the reason why after 2 or 3 of our best players gets a Long term injury, our season gets done,begins to crumble and we start struggling for 4th place..

The season is a year long and not a 3 weeks nations cup tournament.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fkhalifa:
I don't understand why fans want laca and auba play together at all cost...maybe because its been long we have big players in same position...

what happened? Carzola's game dropped, when he was shifted to deeplying midfield and to the wings..

I wouldn't mind
(Aubameyang/laca)

In this situation, we have depth for long season to combat fatigue and tactical selection against different teams.

Rather than playing all d big names all at ones and thereafter load the bench with kids and average players for whole year...

We are Arsenal not Portsmouth, we should be able to afford at least 3 big names on our bench for most games in the season.

That mentality is the reason why after 2 or 3 of our best players gets a Long term injury, our season gets done,begins to crumble and we start struggling for 4th place..

correct
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
sod09:
correct

Honestly bro, see man city making juicy subs against Chelsea today, and you think Chelsea fans won't give up already on the winning the league..

Their fire weapon is too much, they can kill anyone off with their bench alone..

But at arsenal, we want to squeeze all our big names on pitch all at once, leave dead woods on bench and that was why we lacked DM and Wingers till date..

Wenger played center midfielders(carzola,Ramsey,iwobi, on the wings and DM(Arterta,xhaka,elneny)..

Get us proper wingers and we will flourish

City spent large on sterling, sane Silva and mahrez yet some of them still warm the bench.

We are the arsenal,let everyone fight for shirts.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fkhalifa:

Honestly bro, see man city making juicy subs against Chelsea today, and you think Chelsea fans won't give up already on the winning the league..

Their fire weapon is too much, they can kill anyone off with their bench alone..

But at arsenal, we want to squeeze all our big names on pitch all at once, leave dead woods on bench and that was why we lacked DM and Wingers till date..

Wenger played center midfielders(carzola,Ramsey,iwobi, on the wings and DM(Arterta,xhaka,elneny)..

Get us proper wingers and we will flourish

City spent large on sterling, sane Silva and mahrez yet some of them still warm the bench.

We are the arsenal,let everyone fight for shirts.
I don't see anything wrong in lacazette chopping bench honestly, even xhaka and Ramsey if he stays
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ramsey should be sold, if we could find a buyer at a reasonable price.
I don't see what he brings to the team that is so special or indispensable.

Bellerin and Kolasinac will be the death of Arsenal. Two calamities in the same team, Nawao! Offloading them between now, January and next summer shoukd be a top priority for Emery.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
We are Arsenal and we are back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
sod09:
I don't see anything wrong in lacazette chopping bench honestly, even xhaka and Ramsey if he stays
Even If auba goes through goal drought, let him chop bench for laca

Lichtensteiner should bench bellerin

Ramsey and xhaka to the bench abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2018
LOL!

It is pathetic and at the same time joyful to watch the shameless lamentations going on in the manure and shekpe threads.

Scummies trolling Shekpties, only for a few hours return to their own thread and start cussing their own sad garrulous manager.

My prayer for scummies is that, may Moaninghoe finish and perfect the disastrous work he has began in Manure. Long and hard shall the agony of scummies be this season! Insha Allah! L'oruko Jesu!

Meanwhile to better team oh jare.....any insight to this news that Calum Chambers is going to Fulham on loan?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Pataki:
LOL!

It is pathetic and at the same time joyful to watch the shameless lamentations going on in the manure and shekpe threads.

Scummies trolling Shekpties, only for a few hours return to their own thread and start cussing their own sad garrulous manager.

My prayer for scummies is that, may Moaninghoe finish and perfect the disastrous work he has began in Manure. Long and hard shall the agony of scummies be this season! Insha Allah! L'oruko Jesu!

Meanwhile to better team oh jare.....any insight to this news that Calum Chambers is going to Fulham on loan?
Chambers is closer to the first team than either of Holding or Mavropanos IMO so this doesn't make any sense. Besides if any of our CBs needs loaning, I'd think it's one of the latter two.

The news was first reported by the mail, one of the most unreliable papers around, so I want to believe it's all BS.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lordfave98: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Is there any whatsapp group for Arsenal fans
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ornstein just confirmed that Chambers is going to Fulham on loan. Jeez doesn't make sense.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pataki:
LOL!

Nawa o. All this sermon because of United and Chelsea?? shocked Tell me,do the two clubs give you sleepless nights? grin

Lol. Have fun in the Europa this season you Gayner filth! grin

Instead of praying for another team's downfall, u should be praying ur own team doesn't do a repeat of last season coz last i checked, u are no longer a top 4 team. 6th FC!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
KevinDein:
Ornstein just confirmed that Chambers is going to Fulham on loan. Jeez doesn't make sense.

Makes sense, if we are clearing space to land Vida of Croatia and Besitkas.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why should Chambers be the one out on loan?? angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
KevinDein:

Chambers is closer to the first team than either of Holding or Mavropanos IMO so this doesn't make any sense. Besides if any of our CBs needs loaning, I'd think it's one of the latter two.

The news was first reported by the mail, one of the most unreliable papers around, so I want to believe it's all BS.

Ah well, hope it stays BS. But with Emery anything can happen.

Now the rumor is that Lucas Perez might be off to West Ham and Welbeck has been asked to leave.

Thursday is almost here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pataki:

Ah well, hope it stays BS. But with Emery anything can happen.

Now the rumor is that Lucas Perez might be off to West Ham and Welbeck has been asked to leave.

Thursday is almost here.

Thursday night football don start sharperly? Na wa o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
eph12:

Thursday night football don start sharperly? Na wa o shocked shocked shocked

You scummy rodents never cease to stop trolling? grin With the way your useless coach has been moáning after every friendly so far, you might just be hoping to at least have a slot in the Europa matches on Thursday this season.

Gerrout of here, return to your useless thread to continue carrying those lamentation of ashes on your useless head!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
pazienza:

Makes sense, if we are clearing space to land Vida of Croatia and Besitkas.
How are we sure Vida is an upgrade on Chambers. World Cup performance isn't the best yardstick to judge how good a player is....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pataki:

You scummy rodents never cease to stop trolling? grin With the way your useless coach has been moáning after every friendly so far, you might just be hoping to at least have a slot in the Europa matches on Thursday this season.

Gerrout of here, return to your useless thread to continue carrying those lamentation of ashes on your useless head!
It was just a simple honest question o. I didn't mean to cause you any pain bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
KevinDein:

How are we sure Vida is an upgrade on Chambers. World Cup performance isn't the best yardstick to judge how good a player is....
im not sure of that guy sef, can we leave our defense like that and get a good winger.
we can get a defender in january
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fkhalifa:

I wouldn't mind
(Aubameyang/laca)

I say play both. Both are genuine goal threats so why bench any since any can play from the sides.

Look at Liverpool, Salah played from the side and yet was scoring in every match. Klopp kept him there with Firmino upfront.

Offcourse there would be times when only ons has to start, especially in big games. But ordinarily both should lead our attack.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Even If auba goes through goal drought, let him chop bench for laca

Lichtensteiner should bench bellerin

Ramsey and xhaka to the bench abeg.
For who?

Both are bound to be in the first team unless Ramsey leaves. Both had excellent pairings last season. And with either Torriera or Guendouzi behind, our midfield should have some grit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Spy360:

I say play both. Both are genuine goal threats so why bench any since any can play from the sides.

Look at Liverpool, Salah played from the side and yet was scoring in every match. Klopp kept him there with Firmino upfront.

Offcourse there would be times when only ons has to start, especially in big games. But ordinarily both should lead our attack.
I disagree, Salah's best position is on the flanks and firminho has been smtn like a false 9.

Auba and laca are no where near gradeA winger,they are known for goal poaching at the CF position.

Suppose Auba or Laca gets injured or fatigued, who will deputize?
City have far quality players on bench and it works for them.

Let's get a winger,then we rotate the CF position,the season is long and both will have good playing time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fkhalifa:
I disagree, Salah's best position is on the flanks and firminho has been smtn like a false 9.

Auba and laca are no where near gradeA winger,they are known for goal poaching at the CF position.

Suppose Auba or Laca gets injured or fatigued, who will deputize?
City have far quality players on bench and it works for them.

Let's get a winger,then we rotate the CF position,the season is long and both will have good playing time.
true last season auba couldn't play Europa, he was scoring in epl while laca was doing well in europa

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.