Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2316666 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
ritchboy: So A-40 could no longer take the heat from rival fans and decided to "switch allegiance", eyyaaaa!

But he should have at least "switched"(LOLOL) to a team actually winning, not one in the shadow of "Borussia Dortmund".

Just as you have chosen to remain in the shadow of Man City. He decided to join a team much bigger than what Arsenal would ever be
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu:

He decided to join a team much bigger than what Arsenal would ever be

How does one "decide" to stop loving one team and start supporting another overnight?

I find the concept not only absurd but humanly impossible.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
ritchboy:

How does one "decide" to stop loving one team and start supporting another overnight?

how does a man stop loving adaobi and start loving chioma overnight?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
ritchboy:

How did RvP, Henry, C.Ronaldo, Song, Nasri etc wake up overnight and start kissing another badge?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
ritchboy:

Are u dense?? Where u born an Arsenal fan? People change religions,drop habits (smoking,womanizing,drinking) and a mundane thing like going back to my childhod club is what is giving u yansh-ache. Boko Haram is hiring if e dey worry u

ritchboy: So A-40 could no longer take the heat from rival fans and decided to "switch allegiance", eyyaaaa!

But he should have at least "switched"(LOLOL) to a team actually winning, not one in the shadow of "Borussia Dortmund".
Is it only Heat? What of LA Lakers. I don't remember Arsenal.com reporting a missing fan so why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Borussia Dortmund has done what A$$-@nal have not done since Nigeria was flying the Union Jack.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
A-40:

Are u dense?? Where u born an Arsenal fan? People change religions,drop habits (smoking,womanizing,drinking) and a mundane thing like going back to my childhod club is what is giving u yansh-ache. Boko Haram is hiring if e dey worry u

Is it only Heat? What of LA Lakers. I don't remember Arsenal.com reporting a missing fan so why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Borussia Dortmund has done what A$$-@nal have not done since Nigeria was flying the Union Jack.

You are a very good asset to have in my corner.

We need intelligent posters like you in Bayern, I have always said you are too smart to be a GAYYner.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2012
. The Spain international has won our first award of the season by a landslide following a superb start to his Arsenal career. Santi caught the eye on his debut against Sunderland, creating the game's best chance for Olivier Giroud and . . .

Santi is our player of the month, Diaby and Arteta were second and third. No surprises there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olodo(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2012
;
dayokanu:

We need intelligent posters like you in Bayern, I have always said you are too smart to be a GAYYner.

. Please I thought the transfer window has closed? Or who sold A-40 to DAYO ade and for how much?is he asking for more money or atitude problem grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Hahahahaha, DK is now recruiting. Well, I'll be darned grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2012
A-40:
People change religions,drop habits (smoking,womanizing,drinking)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

a mundane thing like going back to my childhod club is what is giving u yansh-ache. Boko Haram is hiring if e dey worry u

I couldn't care less if you had genital reconstruction surgery. . .

How did you go from "Gunners for life" to "A$$-@nal" overnight? Do you realize how fake you look right now? You might as well have "Made In China" tattooed on your forehead cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2012
@ DK congratulations.
This is a very good signing. Ass anal fans are a disgrace, player goes to another club for obvious reassons they abuse and accuse the player. When a fan who is frustrated like the players are decide to do something about it instead of wallowing in failure year in year out like the rest of u, na wahala again. Someone does not want to be associated with failure and mediocrity again why don't u congratulatte him and wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2012
ritchboy:

I couldn't care less if you had genital reconstruction surgery.
So why is your mouth dribbling with saliva like a spastic's all in my BI??

ritchboy:
How did you go from "Gunners for life" to "A$$-@nal" overnight? Do you realize how fake you look right now? You might as well have "Made In China" tattooed on your forehead cheesy
That's the problem you actually think your opinion counts for $hit. Newsflash: It doesn't
You think I could care less about what a peeon like you thinks about my decision to support who I choose? Don't be taking yourself too seriously dude
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2012
A-40:

So why is your mouth dribbling with saliva like a spastic's all in my BI??

That's the problem you actually think your opinion counts for $hit. Newsflash: It doesn't
You think I could care less about what a peeon like you thinks about my decision to support who I choose? Don't be taking yourself too seriously dude

OK! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2012
For someone who has supposedly stopped 'supporting' Arsenal, it's curious to see how much time is still being spent posting on the Arsenal thread.

#justsaying

naijababe:

And where else can he recruit from apart from the thread he spends more time on than his own useless buttmunching thread? cheesy

Seun should create a post tracking section in profiles - I'm certain DK has made far more posts on the Arsenal thread than on his rubbish thread. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
debosky: For someone who has supposedly stopped 'supporting' Arsenal, it's curious to see how much time is still being spent posting on the Arsenal thread.

#justsaying

This is not Deboskyland so I can even post wherever the mods want me to post grin but in between Pataki's leviathan gaffes and the Podolski-Walcott debate if you've been paying attention you woulda noticed that I've not been commenting on matters concerning Arsenal for a while now. If not for all you Voltrons,Transformers and Avengers of Arsenal wetin concern me for una matter. Let a nigga live
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
debosky: For someone who has supposedly stopped 'supporting' Arsenal, it's curious to see how much time is still being spent posting on the Arsenal thread.

#justsaying

stop beefing and be prepared to lose some of your female fans too....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
ritchboy:
kai...U r wickedgringringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
dayokanu:

THIS.....
Shaking my head
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
na wa o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
A-40:

This is not Deboskyland so I can even post wherever the mods want me to post grin but in between Pataki's leviathan gaffes and the Podolski-Walcott debate if you've been paying attention you woulda noticed that I've not been commenting on matters concerning Arsenal for a while now. If not for all you Voltrons,Transformers and Avengers of Arsenal wetin concern me for una matter. Let a nigga live

Like I said, I was just saying - I haven't really been looking out for your posts, nor asking you not to post here. It's only when I start seeing I'm a Bayern supporter repeatedly on an Arsenal thread that it becomes incongruous.

Feel free to continue being a 'very good asset' to DK - whatever that means. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
Back to Arsenal news - WS1 is fit to play at the weekend. I've been happy with Don Vito's performances, but it's always good to have your No 1 back in action. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
^
what happens to flappy now? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
^ Still Flapping on the injury table I guess. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
coogar:

stop beefing and be prepared to lose some of your female fans too....

Sneak peek of my first female signing

naijababe:

Yeah baby. We first build a brand and invite people to see the quality of our brand and make their own decision.

You deserve better than this "Taja-teran" aka Dogs and goats gathering
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
Chai @ gay strip club and pig sty.
Easy man easy.
What about muki na?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
How I wish football can return now now. Enough garbage of this thread already.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.