Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2316323 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by norrisman: 6:03am On Sep 09, 2012
A-40:

the question is who is the bird brain that ratified that contract in the first place

Chamberlain has not justified his selection at both levels

That "bird brain" is one of the most successful Arsenal managers. We all know he worked his way to the top and not through any dubious means. If that man is a bird brain, you need to br asking yourself serious questions about where you are in life. Because it is one of 2 things. Either your human brain is dead weight or u have an insect brain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
norrisman:

That "bird brain" is one of the most successful Arsenal managers. We all know he worked his way to the top and not through any dubious means. If that man is a bird brain, you need to br asking yourself serious questions about where you are in life. Because it is one of 2 things. Either your human brain is dead weight or u have an insect brain.
I redirect that booty chatter u just typed to the oldest male in your household.

norrisman:

I hope you are just being pedantic with the bolded statement above cos if you are not, you are definitely an Arsenal/ Diaby hater or one of those plastic fans that cant tell their arr$$e from their head.

Diaby has played 4 games this season and has been solid in all four. It isnt only when Arsenal win that one gives players credit. Are you related to Piers Morgan by any chance?
I can see Diaby's DNA all in your mouth from where I'm seated! Maybe he is responsible for your upkeep that is why you are blind to the obvious that prior to the Liverpool game no one was really talking about him! Not positively anyway. Don't drag me into your small talk I'm past that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
norrisman:

The bird brain is also responsible for 7yrs of trophylessness
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Hehehehehehe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Fish Brain that has repeatedly refused coaching Bayern inspite of their Continued begging.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
dayokanu:

What could be more disgraceful than getting into the German league final and losing it. Getting into the Champions league final and being beaten right inside your own field. Far more ridiculous than 7 years of trophylesness. Who do we hold responsible?? Must be a frog brain managing your team.

Those who live in glass house don't throw stone.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:08am On Sep 10, 2012
edoyad:

Fish Brain that has repeatedly refused coaching Bayern inspite of their Continued begging.

Bayern only approach coaches with a good record like Van Gaal and Heyckenes who have won CL not a coach who has never won ANY European trophy in his whole life
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:09am On Sep 10, 2012
Pataki:

What could be more disgraceful than getting into the German league final and losing it. Getting into the Champions league final and being beaten right inside your own field. Far more ridiculous than 7 years of trophylesness. Who do we hold responsible?? Must be a frog brain managing your team.

Those who live in glass house don't throw stone.

Our coach was able to play a final, WHen was the last time your coach played any final?

Its either he is losing to Sunderland, Birmingham
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:02am On Sep 10, 2012
dayokanu:

Bayern only approach coaches with a good record like Van Gaal and Heyckenes who have won CL not a coach who has never won ANY European trophy in his whole life

When you were busy kneeling down in front of your Agric Teacher's desk , this was happening, dan iska, ewu brain like you.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2012
dayokanu:

Our coach was able to play a final, WHen was the last time your coach played any final?

Its either he is losing to Sunderland, Birmingham

Congrats frog brain fans. Your frog brain coach has surely achieved a pathetic feat. I suppose Arsenal is now your role model going by quote above.

When was the last time any UEFA team had the final hosted on their soil and they lost it? Shame no dey even catch you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2012
edoyad: Excuse me, 1025 is a guest and is free to make contributions here so long as he remains within the confines of what is allowed.
Just because stranger get body odour no mean say him be criminal. 1025 is my friend and should continue to post "sensibly" here.

u actually used its name and "sensible" in d same sentence? wow
edoyad, what have u been drinking?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2012
4llerbuntu:

u actually used its name and "sensible" in d same sentence? wow
edoyad, what have u been drinking?
guess he's been introduced to weed by the guy selling dop3 straight from his i-phone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2012
folahann:
guess he's been introduced to weed by the guy selling dop3 straight from his i-phone

I cannae fking shout!!!! grin grin grin grin grin Eyin boiz yi ti mara grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2012
Unu nor well o. cheesy grin . That wankster selling dope from his iphone can only trick Germany people to buy his inferior grade material. Anyways, I'm using reverse psychology on my good friend 1025.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
On a scale of Cesc Fabregas to Cristiano Ronaldo....How happy are y'all today? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
grin grin

I'm a Mikael Arteta. grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pataki:

Congrats frog brain fans. Your frog brain coach has surely achieved a pathetic feat. I suppose Arsenal is now your role model going by quote above.

When was the last time any UEFA team had the final hosted on their soil and they lost it? Shame no dey even catch you.
Arsenal - 1 UCL Final in 126 seasons
Bayern Munich - 2 UCL Finals in 3 seasons

Na the same football we dey play but one team aint playing right. I'd let you tell it

Really Arsenal can't talk back at Chelsea never mind Bayern
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
A-40:

Na the same football we dey play but one team aint playing right. I'd let you tell it

sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pataki:

Maybe you can help tell us when a club has hosted a final on their home front and WON it.

Our coaches have played 2 finals in 3yrs. Arsenal have 1 final in 100yrs

Bayern and Arsenal have never been, are not and would never be mates.

Shey you understand my turanci?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
A-40:

I didnt even see your response before replying

Below is my own trophy show us your own even if it was taken with a pinhole camera

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
Scene 1: Girl walks up to a guy, "See my boobs, see my baka, see my lips, see my skin, see my eyes, you still say you don't want me?". Guy reply,"aunty I no want o, leave me abeg ".

Scene 2: Guy drives up to babe, "See my ride, see face, see my abs, see my account, hear my flow, you still say you no want? ". Girl replies, "go home to your mother please ".

Who be Wenger and who be hmm hmm ? see clue below.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
A-40:

Did the UCL start 126 years ago? From your comparison can we also now say Bayern has only been in existence for 3 years? undecided

It's a pity a previously literate gooner has now sunk to this low of mindless regurgitation of numbers with no sense of context, all because of association with Munschit. sad

Beware edoyad, this could be you very soon - this iphone dope selling donkey is seriously trying to recruit gooners. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
So Baba 40 don jump ship true true? I thought he was joking and was simply pulling the Lanky Nazi's legs.

Trophylessness is a Biattttttch.....That's all I'll say.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
debosky:

Did the UCL start 126 years ago? From your comparison can we also now say Bayern has only been in existence for 3 years? undecided

It's a pity a previously literate gooner has now sunk to this low of mindless regurgitation of numbers with no sense of context, all because of association with Munschit. sad

Beware edoyad, this could be you very soon - this iphone dope selling donkey is seriously trying to recruit gooners. grin

Whenever the CL started how many of it has Assanal won? Put it in your own context and tell us what Arsenal has won in comparison to Bayern.

Bayern is to Arsenal what Einstein is to Dipo, What Beyonce is to Patience, What Klitschko is to Duduspace, What Isaac Newton is to Debosky and what Dayokanu is to Edoyad, cheesy grin cheesy

Just show your trophies even if it was taken with a pinhole camera abi that one dey hard you?

Bayern has made 9 CL finals in the competitions history and won 4.

Tell us about Arsenal in relation to the number of finals reached and trophies won

40 was tooo sensible to be a Gayyner anyways, i have always wondered what he was doing here. GAYYnerdom is for hopeless folks like Dudu, Edoyansh, Dipo+, slimyshady ati be be lo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
We haven't won it - so what? Is that something that just came about yesterday?

Winning 100 CL trophies can convert a club that is shite to anything else - it remains shite. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
debosky: We haven't won it - so what? Is that something that just came about yesterday?

Winning 100 CL trophies can convert a club that is shite to anything else - it remains shite. tongue

Ohhh So you havent won it? Shame and strange, Where were you when other clubs were winning?

So being shyte is not a recent phenomenon in GAYYnerdom, Its been a life long tradition

Munich 4 CL, Assanal 0 CL

0 * 10,000 < 4
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
dayokanu:
Bayern is to Arsenal what Einstein is to Dipo, What Beyonce is to Patience, What Klitschko is to Duduspace, What Isaac Newton is to Debosky and what Dayokanu is to Edoyad, cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
dayokanu:
0 * 10,000 < 4

You're right - 4 times as much shite in Munschit is always more than a no-shite club like Arsenal. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dayokanu is a mad goat! grin cheesy grin

Dayokanu is to edoyad?? Lmao! Monkey feeling funky....... grin
A-40:

126 seasons? See why I call you peeps - frog brain fans?! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
debosky:

You know dayo's moronicity is infectious, see what happened to chicken shrimp pig.

I reeeeejeeeeeccctttt and binnnnnnddddd that till thine kingdom come, just like Wenger did to some people in 1994.Amen embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
debosky:

Ol boi swerve!! What is the meaning of this your "previously literate gooner" megedefegede. 126 years or 57 years I'd like to believe my drift was caught! Lemme leave the pedantry for you anyway.

chic2pimp: So Baba 40 don jump ship true true? I thought he was joking and was simply pulling the Lanky Nazi's legs.

Trophylessness is a Biattttttch.....That's all I'll say.

Been down with Bayern since the Abacha administration! I know how many hoops I jumped to watch Bayern classics back in them boarding house days circa 99

Pataki: Dayokanu is a mad goat! grin cheesy grin

Dayokanu is to edoyad?? Lmao! Monkey feeling funky....... grin
126 seasons? See why I call you peeps - frog brain fans?! grin
A man did not sh@g for 126 years another didn't sh@g for 57 years. Both of you are still eunuchs
An Arsenal fan whose team lost to Birmingham city in a cup final in 90 mins is talking about shame. If I called u a frog brain I would be insulting frogs undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.