Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2304623 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15
raumdeuter:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1779606688292643128

Blueraydick iamoyindamola Roland17 e peles
You guys never even let season end
The city I they watch recently will also drop points
Sotay Rodrigo come out say he's tired
Ema calm down na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Apr 15
iamoyindamola:

Ema calm down na

In case una recovr and win, We don't want to miss this opportunity to troll while its still hot

Trolling delayed might be trolling denied

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15
raumdeuter:

In case una recovr and win, We don't want to miss this opportunity to troll while its still hot

Trolling delayed might be trolling denied
Una go see shege banza if e happen aje
I dan mark una monika angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:20pm On Apr 15
After the elephant fell for the 1000th time.

Kuku Kee me

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15
iamoyindamola:

Ema calm down na

The problem is not about teams (City/ Liverpool) dropping points. The issue is, can you confidently argue Arsenal will take advantage if that happens? I can’t, if you ask me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15
https://twitter.com/nonewthing/status/1779785515715142111?t=Bi4rAB6SMl48LskXQJXnlg&s=19

See this POV. Do you agree?

Iamoyindamola abeg forget this City dropping points talk. Why have more faith in those excellent season finishers for where we still dey learn work? πŸ˜‚

Even if they do, shey we go capitalize in an encouraging way ni?

Other news- I'm hearing Osimhen is being overlooked cos of the fee. Hmm. I hope we don't regret that atall. That guy works tirelessly for his teammates. That's already a superb Arsenal mentality to start with. Next our aerial threat will skyrocket. Anybody the club wants to go for better not be one jeunjeun doppelganger of GJ o. We need to compete on the grand stage and make the regulars respect and fear us even better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15
Lush100:
Head of Pgmol howard webb.apologies and says goal against Arsenal was offside.

We still lost and should not be relying on Pgmol.

The VAR was carried away with the game.
Which of the goals? I don't think any of the goals was offside. They're all legit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:37pm On Apr 15
daveP:

whatever the weather this is our home in za mud. 🀣
dem fall hands no be small cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:42pm On Apr 15
daveP:

I've complained about it since January. I was explained away on here. The fatigue factor is making him go the Gavi/Pedri route if things are not managed well. For one, Arteta treats him like he's impermeable. Then this injury he seems to be managing. Guy might just be low on confidence too
Guy really needs competition and breather. I will hate to see Saka go the way of owen and other stars who couldn't reach their ceilings.

Saka is too good to just not to be a world class. I just hope they help him find that spark again. If it's injury that he's managing, abeg they should allow him heal biko.

Can't believe my star boy cant easily take on one player back to back again embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:50pm On Apr 15
daveP:
When it comes to shooting, say chance for 10 shots that are on target, rank them on who will hit most on target

Jesus
Saka
Martinelli
Trossard
Odegaard
Havertz
Rice
Nelson
ESR
Partey

All take 10 shots. Choose your top best 5 to convincingly bury the chances.
Trossard
Martinelli

Saka

Odegaard
ESR (missed him when he's fit)

The rest na insha'Allah.

The first two, I'm so confident if i see them with good chance.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:52pm On Apr 15
mostob:
Which of the goals? I don't think any of the goals was offside. They're all legit
Same here, I even tried watching the highlights again to see any small off but they all look legit

E be like say some Arsenal fans don go edit that thing sef to console themselves

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:03am On Apr 16
Jodera:
dem fall hands no be small cheesy
Ian Wright has addressed that nonsense anyway. I hope the players don't pull the plug cos of that. It's disheartening.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:06am On Apr 16
Jodera:

Guy really needs competition and breather. I will hate to see Saka go the way of owen and other stars who couldn't reach their ceilings.

Saka is too good to just not to be a world class. I just hope they help him find that spark again. If it's injury that he's managing, abeg they should allow him heal biko.

Can't believe my star boy cant easily take on one player back to back again embarassed
now our rivals dey callam Limpopo anytime he drops a stinker. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Competition will bring perspective for him. Plus he'll be more decisive. Also, he still needs unlocking. I hope the player that does that arrives. Either a 9 or another 8. Let's see how he balls with Odegaard far from him too. Guy supposed dey 20goals by now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:09am On Apr 16
daveP:
Ian Wright has addressed that nonsense anyway. I hope the players don't pull the plug cos of that. It's disheartening.
I just hope ystdy was a blip.

I don calm down, I just hope the players have calm down too and get their head straight. Also I believe the fans incident shouldn't worry dem much sha even though like you said, it's disheartening
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:15am On Apr 16
daveP:

Competition will bring perspective for him. Plus he'll be more decisive. Also, he still needs unlocking. I hope the player that does that arrives. Either a 9 or another 8. Let's see how he balls with Odegaard far from him too. Guy supposed dey 20goals by now.

Let's just hope for the very best

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:42am On Apr 16
Martin Odegaard is currently training with the team. He will travel with the squad to Munich.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:52am On Apr 16
mostob:
Martin Odegaard is currently training with the team. He will travel with the squad to Munich.
After 5 years una still no know this arteta man, he was lying he felt something
I really need to ask back the dumb question you asked the other day if we go school
If odegaard was really injured he won't be travelling with the team or do i need to remind you he was the last player that left emirates against villa
Hailing and apologizing to the fans that stayed behind, can an injured man do that undecided undecided

The annoying thing is this man will never take responsibility, Everyone is blaming him for the loss he was yarning dust about scoring 5 in the first half
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16
iamoyindamola:

I really need to ask back the dumb question you asked the other day if we go school
If odegaard was really injured he won't be travelling with the team or do i need to remind you he was the last player that left emirates against villa
Hailing and apologizing to the fans that stayed behind, can an injured man do that undecided undecided

The annoying thing is this man will never take responsibility, Everyone is blaming him for the loss he was yarning dust about scoring 5 in the first half
I would have ignored this sha because na emotional talk. But for the bolded, you should point out where I asked if you go school or not. Just point it out and I'll duly apologize.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16
mostob:
I would have ignored this sha because na emotional talk. But for the bolded, you should point out where I asked if you go school or not. Just point it out and I'll duly apologize.
Just went back to the post and noticed you were refering to spy
I apologize na because monika was tagged
Apologies once again, arteta dan they make my blood hot
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16
iamoyindamola:

Just went back to the post and noticed you were refering to spy
I apologize na because monika was tagged
Apologies once again, arteta dan they make my blood hot
Bro ... make we ey calm down jare. People wey dey troll me physically since Sunday eh...

As for Ode, I don't think Arteta would have removed him at that stage of the match. The kick he took to the chest was kinda heavy. Ode probably felt something or it was just a precaution.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16
mostob:
Show me where exactly Dec/Antonio said Arteta planned to play for a draw. You this guy would sometimes make one doubt if one truly went to school or not.

Anyway, show us how exactly the screenshot showed we played for draw.
This is the post... I didn't question if anybody go school or whatever.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16
mostob:
Bro ... make we ey calm down jare. People wey dey troll me physically since Sunday eh...

As for Ode, I don't think Arteta would have removed him at that stage of the match. The kick he took to the chest was kinda heavy. Ode probably felt something or it was just a precaution.
Another angle
I have even forgotten he took a hit on the chest

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16
daveP:
https://twitter.com/nonewthing/status/1779785515715142111?t=Bi4rAB6SMl48LskXQJXnlg&s=19

Iamoyindamola abeg forget this City dropping points talk. Why have more faith in those excellent season finishers for where we still dey learn work? πŸ˜‚

Other news- I'm hearing Osimhen is being overlooked cos of the fee. Hmm. I hope we don't regret that atall. That guy works tirelessly for his teammates. That's already a superb Arsenal mentality to start with. Next our aerial threat will skyrocket. Anybody the club wants to go for better not be one jeunjeun doppelganger of GJ o . We need to compete on the grand stage and make the regulars respect and fear us even better.
Hahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16
daveP:

Arteta is silly to have kept Nelson, Nketiah, Vieira, and not gotten a proven deputy for Saka even if it's that Diaby of Aston Villa. Very silly. Saka could have revolutionised his game by playing other roles like striker or attacking midfield like Foden knowing fully well that we have a reliable backup. Arteta's decisions relies too much on loyalty which will not favour him in life. Man has got to be ruthless.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16
mostob:
Apologize to me angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16
iamoyindamola:

Would I blame Arteta for the loss?

Yes and No

Yes because he is the manager. Secondly Aston Villa played a midblock all game and he couldn't find a way through not even with his substitution. In fact they got better after his subs.

No because players were tired and mentally weak and we have Bayern in Munich. Secondly we did get clear chances which Havertz and Trossard threw away stupidly.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16
Spy360:
Apologize to me angry
For what o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16
Odegard was tired and he took a kick in his tummy.

Do u need a player to run to ground before u sub him off.

The issue we have is the quality of the back up players and that some are not ready to up their game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16
daveP:
When it comes to shooting, say chance for 10 shots that are on target, rank them on who will hit most on target

Jesus
Saka
Martinelli
Trossard
Odegaard
Havertz
Rice
Nelson
ESR
Partey

Odegaard (his shots come with auto angle, excellent shooting technique)
Trosaard (Even though he missed a freebie on Sunday)
Rice (Needs to find his way into scoring situations more, he scored more goals for WH)
Saka
Partey (Long range efforts are great, probably the best in the team)
Nelson
Martinelli
ESR
Havertz
Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16
daveP:

Other news- I'm hearing Osimhen is being overlooked cos of the fee. Hmm. I hope we don't regret that atall. That guy works tirelessly for his teammates. That's already a superb Arsenal mentality to start with. Next our aerial threat will skyrocket. Anybody the club wants to go for better not be one jeunjeun doppelganger of GJ o. We need to compete on the grand stage and make the regulars respect and fear us even better.

If na by the embolden then Abeg, I don't want another "Strike-back" or "defensive striker", if that is the route Arteta wants to go. If Arteta decides to pursue a striker in the summer, it should be out and out striker. I take God beg am, please go for a goal poacher. I am not interested in another striker that we will be shunting to the wings or going deep into the middle because he is a good helper! Anybody coming in as a striker should come in with the mentality of "I am here to score goals". Abeg we need something different sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16
Roland17:

If na by the embolden then Abeg, I don't want another "Strike-back" or "defensive striker", if that is the route Arteta wants to go. If Arteta decides to pursue a striker in the summer, it should be out and out striker. I take God beg am, please go for a goal poacher. I am not interested in another striker that we will be shunting to the wings or going deep into the middle because he is a good helper! Anybody coming in as a striker should come in with the mentality of "I am here to score goals". Abeg we need something different sometimes.
Abi oo
With his outing at afcon I won't take him sef
Give me Boniface instead
Have been singing it that I don't rate this guy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:52pm On Apr 16
daveP:

Jesus
Saka
Martinelli
Trossard
Odegaard
Havertz
Rice
Nelson
ESR
Partey

Ordegarrd (his shots are so accurate and well taken)
Trossard
Saka
Martinelli
Rice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.