Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2305191 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16
Spy360:

Arteta is silly to have kept Nelson, Nketiah, Vieira, and not gotten a proven deputy for Saka even if it's that Diaby of Aston Villa. Very silly. Saka could have revolutionised his game by playing other roles like striker or attacking midfield like Foden knowing fully well that we have a reliable backup. Arteta's decisions relies too much on loyalty which will not favour him in life. Man has got to be ruthless.

Going forward, one key learning curve for our Young manager in this career will be that having extra quality personnel with different approach to the overall game is most important. There are 3 managers that know his lack of plan B. One is Emery, the other is Klopp, add the Sporting Lisbon manager as 3rd. Anyways, lessons will come valuable in long run.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16
Roland17:

Odegaard (his shots come with auto angle, excellent shooting technique)
Trosaard (Even though he missed a freebie on Sunday)
Rice (Needs to find his way into scoring situations more, he scored more goals for WH)
Saka
Partey (Long range efforts are great, probably the best in the team)
Nelson
Martinelli
ESR
Havertz
Jesus

Na he dribbling make you put Jesus last abi? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dont do that now. Top 3👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16
Roland17:

If na by the embolden then Abeg, I don't want another "Strike-back" or "defensive striker", if that is the route Arteta wants to go. If Arteta decides to pursue a striker in the summer, it should be out and out striker. I take God beg am, please go for a goal poacher. I am not interested in another striker that we will be shunting to the wings or going deep into the middle because he is a good helper! Anybody coming in as a striker should come in with the mentality of "I am here to score goals". Abeg we need something different sometimes.

If you know Osimhen well, you won't worry about this aspect. All Arteta needs to do if he bags Osimhen is to simply get a Santi-esque midfielder to complete the counter attacking flair of VO. He can do it alll all alone. Meaning we won't need to be doing te often boring passing of left to right, seeking a loophole or one distracted defender before we find the net.

Odegaard is our best presser right now. Add Osimhen to that without the need for Nelli or Saka to do any pressing but just wait for 2nd balls. Now shebi na aerial threat dey make Kai play to start with, goan check-Osimhen does it was way better plus he is a bully in the box compared to Kai that gets bullied in the box(though he score some good goals but can't be relied on to compete with europe's best.)

Shot
Cross and nod
Press power
Drags defenders away cos just his presence alone is a psychological disturbance if he's unattended to.

And more

Then the part where Arteta impacts his overall game and makes him even better

A win win for both club and manager.

But we hearing 130m is too much, plus those fans that feel he's injury prone(exaggerated imo)

My own is i will hate to be in a situation where these Januses will start blaming Arteta for not getting him when they're the same fans shouting they don't want either. Osimhen has done Siwes in a rough&tough league that are brutal on strikers.

Then there's Boniface. But Leverkusen no fit gree. 😂

Anything Vlahovic, na Mudryk vibes imo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16
Shegzdave:

Ordegarrd (his shots are so accurate and well taken)
Trossard
Saka
Martinelli
Rice

Rice game is restricted compared to his Westham days. Dunno why. The guy get power for leg. They better allow him shoot abeg. I hate seeing 45mins and we go dey do like nobody wan shoot even when the opportunity presents itself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:09am On Apr 17
daveP:
When it comes to shooting, say chance for 10 shots that are on target, rank them on who will hit most on target

Jesus
Saka
Martinelli
Trossard
Odegaard
Havertz
Rice
Nelson
ESR
Partey

All take 10 shots. Choose your top best 5 to convincingly bury the chances.

Odegaard
Saka
Trossard
Rice
Martinelli
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:12am On Apr 17
Watching Araujo's red card offence yesterday, I had this sharp flashback. Guess who? David Luiz.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:20am On Apr 17
mostob:
Watching Araujo's red card offence yesterday, I had this sharp flashback.
Guess who? David Luiz.
Exactly awon calamity players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:01am On Apr 17
iamoyindamola:

grin grin
You're leading by two goals already, and there is no 100% chance that Barcola would score. Why take that risk? chai
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:03am On Apr 17
Yesterday, the team's that won the first leg crashed out. How we wan take determine our own result as na draw we played for first leg? grin

Imagine we had won Bayern eh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:09am On Apr 17
Na that one them say better pass saliba o
mostob:
grin grin
You're leading by two goals already, and there is no 100% chance that Barcola would score. Why take that risk? chai
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:20am On Apr 17
Make Dem Saliba and Gabriel sha dey careful tonight o. Make Araujo tinz no kon our game abeg. I wish the boys all the best of luck and chances.

I loved how PSG were eager to use Dembele angle more before the red card. Just showed that Enrique sabi the team setup well. Then after the red, Mbappe wey dey gather firewood kon use petrol start fire 🤣🤣

Like Cancelo like Zinchenko. O naim end dia name from same former team. Iffai hear say Arteta buy that cancelo i go vex.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:22am On Apr 17
mostob:

Odegaard
Saka
Trossard
Rice
Martinelli

Everyone sha have two common picks

Trossard and Odegaard. Awon -ard ard. Anybody else bearing -ard make we buy them this summer?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17
daveP:

Everyone sha have two common picks

Trossard and Odegaard. Awon -ard ard. Anybody else bearing -ard make we buy them this summer?
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17
iamoyindamola:
Na that one them say better pass saliba o
You dey mind them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 4:53pm On Apr 17
iamoyindamola:

And some Barca fans are comparing that guy to Saliba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:54pm On Apr 17
This line-up shows we mean business with Tomiyasu at LB and Martinelli at LW

COYG!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:06pm On Apr 17
BlueRayDick:
This line-up shows we mean business with Tomiyasu at LB and Martinelli at LW

COYG!
Exactly what I said when I saw the lineup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:08pm On Apr 17
Perfect lineup.

Na this kinda thing we dey talk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:17pm On Apr 17
Shegzdave:

Exactly what I said when I saw the lineup

As in..... the lineup is literally " Go hard or go home "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:21pm On Apr 17
BlueRayDick:

Anything that happens tonight, the boys deserved their accolades
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17
This team might still get whooped if not mentally prepared. I really hope Arteta has done his usual pre match ritual to fire up the guys...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17
BlueRayDick:

Line up is 1/3 of the work. Arteta needs to ensure he is reading the game and making necessary adjustments on both ends and that includes impactful and timely substitutions.

We absolutely have to be disciplined, can't afford to get into foul troubles (avoid Red card abeg), especially early on.

COYG!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17
Bayern is starting with two LBs tonight due to injuries to Gnabry and Coman.
Our players on yellow should avoud getting penalized tonight so their previous yellow cab be wiped off if we go through...abeg No red card offence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17
Tuchel dey mad for not starting D. Upamecano in both legs angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:19pm On Apr 17
Just look at Tomiyasu sleeping like Zinchencko angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:23pm On Apr 17
Make una dey shoot na angry

Why una wan dribble the whole team score ? 🤦‍♂️
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 8:25pm On Apr 17
Roland17:
Tuchel dey mad for not starting D. Upamecano in both legs angry
We ate not playing with purpose in this game. Do we really have a chance against this Bayen side?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:26pm On Apr 17
Just look at them being purposeful with their attacks instead of hugging ball for yeye possession
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17
We are living dangerously
Keeping possession with no clear cut chances but Bayern are getting closer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 8:27pm On Apr 17
mine3112:

We ate not playing with purpose in this game. Do we really have a chance against this Bayen side?
They have come alive. Arsenal team is not mature yet and we be easily caputulate.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:29pm On Apr 17
What's with us trying to walk into the opponent's box na ? . Odegaard shoot Abeg !
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:30pm On Apr 17
What’s with this passing around?
Na possession we con keep
Bayern are dangerous on the counter ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.