Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2340920 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:15pm On May 13
germaphobe:

grin You forgot about trusty being better than kiwior and how he would have been best for arsenal
And Dino too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:16pm On May 13
germaphobe:

I think the solution "my camp" wants to hear is who will replace Arteta should we sack him. undecided

LMAO. Your camp asked me the question about my solution and I have shared it but of course it has to be your way or no other way.

A lot will happen between now and 2025 if my solution is applied. I have not suggested he gets fired, so there should be no conversation about who replaces him. You see what I mean?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:16pm On May 13
Shegzdave:

You sure Sod never meet Teta for real life and the later collect him babe cause I don’t understand that kind of anger towards Teta😂
Na why I say one day we go drop chair and table make him sit down, balance come tell us wetin Arteta do am grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:18pm On May 13
Jodera:

Na why I say one day we go drop chair and table make him sit down, balance come tell us wetin Arteta do am grin
E reach to call meeting on grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 9:21pm On May 13
Aston Villa is being schooled by Liverpool. I hope this result will make Totheam to go toe to toe with Man City because this Aston Villa will not beat crystal Palace.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:22pm On May 13
Looking at it vividly, the whole 'Pep excuse' which is causing so much uproar here started last season and it has nothing to do with Arsenal fan. The whole thing started when Liverpool and City were competing for the league then especially that season where Liverpool had 94 points and still lost out to Pep.

I remember people saying when leagues were closed down during Covid that Liverpool wouldn't smell EPL again because of Pep. Everybody here might have mentioned Pep at one point or the other but the main fault as we believed rest with us. We were more angry at the squad for throwing away the chance to win the league contrary to the 'Pep excuse' they are forcing down our throats here.

If you ask any arsenal fan here why Arsenal lost the league to City this season, they would point at that Villa game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:24pm On May 13
Shegzdave:

E reach to call meeting on grin grin
grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:24pm On May 13
germaphobe:
Not Winning the league last year was our own undoing, we fvcked up and everyone admitted it, we had the league in our hands and couldn't hold on to it. Now tell me how we blame pep for it??. We are only trying to say that when competing with the best you can't avoid to loose guard and that was what we did last season. This season the race is at tight as it has ever been and yet some people can't see beyond trying to make a certain person there scapegoat.

Everyone admitted what? Talk another joke abeg..

Why do you think members of your camp are ultra sensitive to the words “bottle”/ “choke”? grin

Type bottle/ choke and read your camp hyperventilate like a cardiac arrest is about to happen. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:25pm On May 13
It will shock many here that the whole Arteta agenda is based on the fact that Arteta didn't promote any academy players this season and not because he lost the league. That's what brought the whole transfer discussion.

That said though, it is shocking too that not a single name, like one name has been suggested to replace Arteta since yesterday. It only points to the obvious.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 9:29pm On May 13
mostob:
It will shock many here that the whole Arteta agenda is based on the fact that Arteta didn't promote any academy players this season and not because he lost the league. That's what brought the whole transfer discussion.

That said though, it is shocking too that not a single name, like one name has been suggested to replace Arteta since yesterday. It only points to the obvious.
I really don't understand why Arteta should be replaced. It is shocking!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 9:34pm On May 13
Roland17:

LMAO. Your camp asked me the question about my solution and I have shared it but of course it has to be your way or no other way.

A lot will happen between now and 2025 if my solution is applied. I have not suggested he gets fired, so there should be no conversation about who replaces him. You see what I mean?
Chaii.. Biko let's stop this round about now nwanne. I respect your views, like I said I love getting informed, and you just left the group chat of people I have issues with.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:36pm On May 13
mine3112:

I really don't understand why Arteta should be replaced. It is shocking!
Bro, that Villa lost was so painful that I made a post here saying Arteta should resign. By the time body calm, I asked myself who would even take over if he resigns. Is that not jumping from frying pan to fire? Funny thing is that those calling for his departure are suggesting De Zerbi or Girona's coach as replacement. Imagine
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:37pm On May 13
mostob:
Looking at it vividly, the whole 'Pep excuse' which is causing so much uproar here started last season and it has nothing to do with Arsenal fan. The whole thing started when Liverpool and City were competing for the league then especially that season where Liverpool had 94 points and still lost out to Pep.

I remember people saying when leagues were closed down during Covid that Liverpool wouldn't smell EPL again because of Pep. Everybody here might have mentioned Pep at one point or the other but the main fault as we believed rest with us. We were more angry at the squad for throwing away the chance to win the league contrary to the 'Pep excuse' they are forcing down our throats here.

If you ask any arsenal fan here why Arsenal lost the league to City this season, they would point at that Villa game.
Now you are saying the truth
Now let's remind 2 seasons ago, we were in pole position to finish in UCL position somehow we lost the position to spuds 3 matches to the end of the season

Verdict - Arteta was inexperienced and learning let's give him chance

Last season we led the league for 83% of the season the longest any club will and not win the league

Verdict - pep is a strong competitor , we saw how he won the league 3 times. He's the best bla bla bla

Did pep tell us to bottle the league, be sincere with yourself
At one point even pep admitted the league was gone, until we handed it over to them
It's all there in their treble documentary

This season, even though I thought LFC bottled this one
We still have chance ourselves but guess what we lost to villa but pep pep pep is still the fvcking excuse
Omo my head wan burst, shey na only pep they the league
If we do our own them no born pep well to supercede us
All we have to do is do our part but pep is the reason we lost to westham, Fulham and villa

In conclusion, why do you want me to trust a serial bottler who we will rather use pep to excuse for
He bottled top 4
He bottled the league, now he's co-bottling the league in collaboration with klopp

First half of the season city were shit with our kdb
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 9:42pm On May 13
grin grin cool
Jodera:
... until Saka turn turn him waist when we dey lash them 5-0 for first half. cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:42pm On May 13
Roland17:

Everyone admitted what? Talk another joke abeg..

Why do you think members of your camp are ultra sensitive to the words “bottle”/ “choke”? grin

Type bottle/ choke and read your camp hyperventilate like a cardiac arrest is about to happen. grin
Them hate the word bottler like mad
I love it sha, me no care🤣🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:42pm On May 13
germaphobe:

Chaii.. Biko let's stop this round about now nwanne. I respect your views, like I said I love getting informed, and you just left the group chat of people I have issues with.

Nwanne no wahala, I learn from everybody here irrespective. Any Arteta fan that has a problem with my solution doesn’t have the club at heart, especially when you know our financial realities.

A lot will happen by the summer of 2025, he needs to earn a new contract to show he can take us past where we are. If he succeeds, I will celebrate him because my club is winning. If he falters, we have to move on and that is the truth. Oyinda that most of your camp are giving a stick has on numerous occasions given Arteta his due but of course no one remembers.

High profile jobs, especially one that rewards him as top 3-4 earning managers come with pressure (He’d move into 2nd when Klopp leaves)… it is part of the territory.

If your camp say he is the best thing since slide bread but lack the composure to entertain divergent arguments, get sensitive and hyperventilate when he is criticized, then your camp may need to question their truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:43pm On May 13
iamoyindamola:

Them hate the word bottler like mad
I love it sha, me no care🤣🤣🤣

I do small research on that word and their camp and my goodness, you will think Arteta is facing a firing squad with the amount of wailing and tears.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:45pm On May 13
Roland17:

I do small research on that word and their camp and my goodness, you will think Arteta is facing a firing squad with the amount of wailing and tears.
Still can't over leading for 83% and not win it
Last season was a hard one for me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 9:45pm On May 13
BlueRayDick:

Cry today , cry tomorrow and cry in the days to come .
An European Champ no dey cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:46pm On May 13
Spuds please LFC have opened the position, no pep excuse tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:47pm On May 13
Sometimes ehn, take your emotions out it and ask good questions in isolation.

In 4 years, soon to be 5, the head coach of a club like Arsenal has not successfully integrated 1, I mean 1 product from the academy into the first team.

I mean, even if you have Arteta’s picture on your wall, saying that is not right doesn’t stop you from bowing down to his pictures because it should be questioned.

You can not for the life of you remove the emotions and question or say we can do better. Not asking for starting 11, I am saying just 1 that has been integrated fully into the first team.

Haba! You can love something dearly and still tell yourself 1 truth about the person..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:50pm On May 13
Sportsweb:
An European Champ no dey cry

You have been crying here for weeks now and u remain inconsolable .

More tears to ur cheeks bro.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:52pm On May 13
Roland17:
Sometimes ehn, take your emotions out it and ask good questions in isolation.

In 4 years, soon to be 5, the head coach of a club like Arsenal has not successfully integrated 1, I mean 1 product from the academy into the first team.

I mean, even if you have Arteta’s picture on your wall, saying that is not right doesn’t stop you from bowing down to his pictures because it should be questioned.

You can not for the life of you remove the emotions and question or say we can do better. Not asking for starting 11, I am saying just 1 that has been integrated fully into the first team.

Haba! You can love something dearly and still tell yourself 1 truth about the person..

We had azeez/patino Baba went for awilo
We have dubberyand Flores he went for maquinhos
IAM seriously afraid for the future of Nathan and chidi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 9:56pm On May 13
iamoyindamola:
Spuds please LFC have opened the position, no pep excuse tomorrow
Liverpool and their useless coach spoiled this game with his useless substitutions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 9:56pm On May 13
"my camp" did we at any point blame pep for our loss against villa?, because the math is not mathing.

We can talk about not bringing in any academy ehen, but we can still defend him on that with the same reasons of facing the heat of winning a major trophy and not trying to jeopardize that. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:57pm On May 13
iamoyindamola:

We had azeez/patino Baba went for awilo
We have dubberyand Flores he went for maquinhos
IAM seriously afraid for the future of Nathan and chidi

I mean, someone can’t look at Arsenal under Arteta for 4 years and just say, okay, in 4 years, we should have integrated a player. It won’t stop me from bowing to him. It won’t stop me from disagreeing with Roland17 in everything else.

I mean look at City and the players Pep throws in there. Do you know where City has finished in the academy logs? I am not saying starting before the convenient excuse of winning comes in, we are talking about 1 academy player in 4 years.

Haba mana!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 10:00pm On May 13
Roland17:

I mean, someone can’t look at Arsenal under Arteta for 4 years and just say, okay, in 4 years, we should have integrated a player. It won’t stop me from bowing to him. It won’t stop me from disagreeing with Roland17 in everything else.

I mean look at City and the players Pep throws in there. Do you know where City has finished in the academy logs? I am not saying starting before the convenient excuse of winning comes in, we are talking about 1 academy player in 4 years.

Haba mana!
cool cool he will do that next season cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:07pm On May 13
Is LFC mad abi thunder wan fire klopp
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:07pm On May 13
And Mostob was right

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:08pm On May 13
I no wan talk about this academy matter sha.

That one na discussion for another day
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:09pm On May 13
mine3112:

Liverpool and their useless coach spoiled this game with his useless substitutions.
Just seeing it
Draw still manageable
Spuds need to win their 2 games
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:41pm On May 13
FyI, Unai Ebening is about to make UCL football in his first full season with Villa, Remember he took Villa from a relegation zone where Steven Gerrard dropped them...

He was not presented with Mustafi, Sokratis, Luiz,Kolasinac, Litchternier..... While at Arsenal He didn't enjoy a Saliba/ Gabriel

He doesn't have kids like Torreira and Guendozi.... At Arsenal, he didn't enjoy a partey/Rice midfield

Just some decent players and just 1 world best goalkeper, he took them to European semis this year...

He was definitely not the major problem, maybe part.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (3532) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.