Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2340917 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:48pm On May 13
You know what I feel really happened to Klopp?

He ran out of steam.

He ran out of the pleasure of doing this over and over again with a robot who made his managerial achievement seem so ordinary.

I believe his decision in part had to do with Manchester city and Guardiola.

He just couldn't anymore.

There's a way a man will beat you to your target every year, there's a way the person you dim your competition will be so successful at hitting your target every year that you'll choose to quit and leave them to themselves.

At the end you may just ask yourself, what's the point?

Prep for pre season every year only to fight this man and then lose.

There is age too, family and other ambitions, but this man is not leaving Liverpool for a career else where. My guy is quiting football.

This is what depression looks like.

#copied from Facebook.
The poster is a Chelsea fan BTW. One of the analysts I really enjoy following.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:51pm On May 13
Good Ebening played the worst brand of football as an Arsenal manager . He’s like the worst manager I ever witness coach Arsenal in my lifetime till date.

E just be like say suffer money tire some of una with this revisionism about Good Ebening sef.

Somebody that turned the club to a butt of jokes 😂

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:53pm On May 13
iamoyindamola:

Now you are saying the truth
Now let's remind 2 seasons ago, we were in pole position to finish in UCL position somehow we lost the position to spuds 3 matches to the end of the season

Verdict - Arteta was inexperienced and learning let's give him chance

Last season we led the league for 83% of the season the longest any club will and not win the league

Verdict - pep is a strong competitor , we saw how he won the league 3 times. He's the best bla bla bla

Did pep tell us to bottle the league, be sincere with yourself
At one point even pep admitted the league was gone, until we handed it over to them
It's all there in their treble documentary

This season, even though I thought LFC bottled this one
We still have chance ourselves but guess what we lost to villa but pep pep pep is still the fvcking excuse
Omo my head wan burst, shey na only pep they the league
If we do our own them no born pep well to supercede us
All we have to do is do our part but pep is the reason we lost to westham, Fulham and villa

In conclusion, why do you want me to trust a serial bottler who we will rather use pep to excuse for
He bottled top 4
He bottled the league, now he's co-bottling the league in collaboration with klopp

First half of the season city were shit with our kdb
The 'Pep excuse' you and your fellow fans conjured up and brought here. Is there anybody here who didn't criticize the team when we lost that match against Villa?

Were you not here when we're discussing about matches that could have changed the season for us but we didn't get the required result?

Were you not on his thread when we're discussing about how VAR also affected is greatly this season?

I really don't know where you all brought this Pep excuse though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:56pm On May 13
Jodera:
And Mostob was right
Thank you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:57pm On May 13
Jodera:
I no wan talk about this academy matter sha.

That one na discussion for another day
They want us to promote academy players when the first team never balance and still win the league. Against City?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:05pm On May 13
mostob:
They want us to promote academy players when the first team never balance and still win the league. Against City?
Lol...
Na why I no wan talk about am today.

Same pep and Klopp they're using as reference, make dem check dem well for their early years (at City and Pool) when them never win any major trophy.

Them just deh throw anything and everything, hopefully one sticks.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:09pm On May 13
Jodera:

Lol...
Na why I no wan talk about am today.

Same pep and Klopp they're using as reference, make dem check dem well for their early years (at City and Pool) when them never win any major trophy.

Them just deh throw anything and everything, hopefully one sticks.
The academy boys they mentioned, where are they now? Can't even remember the last time Patino started a match. Azeez is in Spain division 2. Wenger who was known with promoting youngsters had to let go of some at a point. Players like Eisfield, Crowley, Zelalem, Ajayi, Akpom and Afobe were let go despite the state of the team then.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:15pm On May 13
Fkhalifa:
FyI, Unai Ebening is about to make UCL football in his first full season with Villa, Remember he took Villa from a relegation zone where Steven Gerrard dropped them...

He was not presented with Mustafi, Sokratis, Luiz,Kolasinac, Litchternier..... While at Arsenal He didn't enjoy a Saliba/ Gabriel

He doesn't have kids like Torreira and Guendozi.... At Arsenal, he didn't enjoy a partey/Rice midfield

Just some decent players and just 1 world best goalkeper, he took them to European semis this year...

He was definitely not the major problem, maybe part.

Sir, they are coming for you but no off your mic. They convulse anytime Arteta is remotely compared. Watch them label you..

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:16pm On May 13
Fkhalifa:
FyI, Unai Ebening is about to make UCL football in his first full season with Villa, Remember he took Villa from a relegation zone where Steven Gerrard dropped them...

He was not presented with Mustafi, Sokratis, Luiz,Kolasinac, Litchternier..... While at Arsenal He didn't enjoy a Saliba/ Gabriel

He doesn't have kids like Torreira and Guendozi.... At Arsenal, he didn't enjoy a partey/Rice midfield

Just some decent players and just 1 world best goalkeper, he took them to European semis this year...

He was definitely not the major problem, maybe part.
Lmaooo.

Kids like Torreira and Guendouzi?
A whole Torreira don turn kid.

The players you listed, did he meet them here or did he buy them apart from Mustafi?

Partey/Rice Midfield, who bought them? Emery?

Suddenly reaching Europa League final and conference league semi is an achievement, yet Arteta won Fa cup and reached Europa League semi final in his first 1½ season here but Una still deh castigate am.

Arteta revolutionized Xhaka that he left here as a legend, same Xhaka you would have included in your list if not for Arteta.

One day one day, all of Una go tell us wetin Arteta do Una

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:22pm On May 13
mostob:
The academy boys they mentioned, where are they now? Can't even remember the last time Patino started a match. Azeez is in Spain division 2. Wenger who was known with promoting youngsters had to let go of some at a point. Players like Eisfield, Crowley, Zelalem, Ajayi, Akpom and Afobe were let go despite the state of the team then.
Lol...
Make everybody deh throw stick. We dey think of competing for big trophy, na small boys we wan use to try out.

That's how Sod say we for play John Jules last season for FB position.

Like John who?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:26pm On May 13
Arteta Sin na to make us title challengers.

See how we're called "top 4" contenders because we no win league.(Not that it's even over sef).
Person wey no dey watch ball go think say na we, Tottenham and Villa dey drag for one spot not knowing it's we and Man City

Maybe na that time we go deh "transition" again everybody go happy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:34pm On May 13
But why does this season look like 2001/02 own.

Hopefully we get to end it on a high the way they did cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:45pm On May 13
Villa getting a draw against Liverpool is a good result for us. But I don’t think those idiots on the other side will overlook our rivalry and get a result against City tomorrow.

God I hate that team but Lord, abeg send your Holy Spirit, we need a result tomorrow.. anything but a loss Spuds! Be useful for once!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:36am On May 14
Jodera:
Lmaooo.

Kids like Torreira and Guendouzi?
A whole Torreira don turn kid.

The players you listed, did he meet them here or did he buy them apart from Mustafi?

Partey/Rice Midfield, who bought them? Emery?

Suddenly reaching Europa League final and conference league semi is an achievement, yet Arteta won Fa cup and reached Europa League semi final in his first 1½ season here but Una still deh castigate am.

Arteta revolutionized Xhaka that he left here as a legend, same Xhaka you would have included in your list if not for Arteta.

One day one day, all of Una go tell us wetin Arteta do Una
Emery wanted Partey that year, Torreira wasn't his first choice, Guen was a kid.....my point is Rice and Partey buys were never what previous managers before Arterta benefited..

The Mustafi and other clowns were Wenger's left overs, they almost relegated under Arterta that year, before he was able to turn it around by finishing 8th and Fa cup... Remember that was the beginning of big signings at Arsenal from.White, Partey, Jesus, Zinchemko and others...

It's you guys who belittle Europa final with that squad but overpraised his own Fa cup...
Xha
For Xhaka, For me, he only improved due to the qualities around him here and in Germany.

Lastly, I no too get issue with Arterta, I'm not calling for his sack, but I'm never going to appreciate overpraising him like a Messiah nor allow him to be flexing with no pressure on his jobs.... despite his efforts and lots of good work, he has errors too...

He should have a fear of what happened between Ramsdele/Raya may happen to him too.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:46am On May 14
grin(
Roland17:

Sir, they are coming for you but no off your mic. They convulse anytime Arteta is remotely compared. Watch them label you..
cheesy
Me no get time to shalaye like that again...na you I dey salute your strength here....

They said Emery was the worst, he left for Villarreal, knocked Arsenal our and won that trophy... Took Villarreal to UCL semis, knocked out Bayern ( Remember that Chukwueze's goal) came to England, brought Aston Villa to Europe and now UCL.... beating this Arsenal side twice.... And yet you don't want to admit it was the clowns he inherited or average buys the club gave him that was the problem...

For real, Arterta has done some good jobs, but the standard now at Arsenal cannot be compared to the days of top4, Arsenal paid 100M for a midfielder, 50M for a defender... Buying 2 City stars....

Kai haverts and Raya.big buys that wasn't happening those days... You're expected to be competing for all trophies in the least with that investment...
He is competing for the league, that's very good but nothing extraordinary...

I'm sure Chelsea and Utd would sack their managers next season should they fail to compete meaningfully.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 1:53am On May 14
iamoyindamola:

Still can't over leading for 83% and not win it
Last season was a hard one for me

It was hard for every fan because it was for us to win before we bottled it...but nobody claimed it was bottled because of Pep. If there is any excuse for Arteta apart from his lack of experience, is the series of bad injuries that happened. Partey became Partey and just when Elneny was adjusting to the role, he got injured too and we had to rely on Lokonga but then it was Arteta that bought Lokonga so he takes the stick. Then Saliba injury opened our defense like apere.... Nketia tried filling in for Jesus but the rest of the bench were not at par with the 1st eleven. This is the reason we crashed... And yes Arteta takes the lion blame. But he can be forgiven when we consider othe improvements he made on the team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:29am On May 14
ObaIgwe1:

It was hard for every fan because it was for us to win before we bottled it...but nobody claimed it was bottled because of Pep. If there is any excuse for Arteta apart from his lack of experience, is the series of bad injuries that happened. Partey became Partey and just when Elneny was adjusting to the role, he got injured too and we had to rely on Lokonga but then it was Arteta that bought Lokonga so he takes the stick. Then Saliba injury opened our defense like apere.... Nketia tried filling in for Jesus but the rest of the bench were not at par with the 1st eleven. This is the reason we crashed... And yes Arteta takes the lion blame. But he can be forgiven when we consider othe improvements he made on the team.

God bless u for the bolded.

At the end of last season we clearly mentioned that Saliba’s injury did us really dirty particularly as regards the points we dropped towards the end of the season, but these same set of people would have none of it.

For the life of me, I will never understand how people think stating the obvious is the same thing as making excuse for the manager .

Look at this season for example, since the start of 2024 we are the team that has amassed more point in the whole of EPL. In spite of that we were all disappointed at the result vs Aston Villa. Does that now still negate the fact that we are actually having a very good season as regards points amassed and number of record wins in history ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:40am On May 14
Fkhalifa:

Emery wanted Partey that year, Torreira wasn't his first choice, Guen was a kid.....my point is Rice and Partey buys were never what previous managers before Arterta benefited..

The Mustafi and other clowns were Wenger's left overs, they almost relegated under Arterta that year, before he was able to turn it around by finishing 8th and Fa cup... Remember that was the beginning of big signings at Arsenal from.White, Partey, Jesus, Zinchemko and others...

It's you guys who belittle Europa final with that squad but overpraised his own Fa cup...
Xha
For Xhaka, For me, he only improved due to the qualities around him here and in Germany.

Lastly, I no too get issue with Arterta, I'm not calling for his sack, but I'm never going to appreciate overpraising him like a Messiah nor allow him to be flexing with no pressure on his jobs.... despite his efforts and lots of good work, he has errors too...

He should have a fear of what happened between Ramsdele/Raya may happen to him too.
Maybe if Emery had won a cup, just any cup, with that squad and also not lose the dressing room, he would still be an arsenal manager not Arteta.
All these Europa final praise wey we no win no be am

And no, he bought those clowns players you listed not Wenger.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:52am On May 14
Suddenly, Arteta bought quality players he benefitted from

Let's pretend most of us never had issues when Arteta was revamping the squad (bar Partey)

We complained about Ben White signing
Most of us here wasn't in support of Odegaard signing
Ramsdale signing was treated with disgust
Gabriel for most part was always criticized.
Even the Tavarez and lokonga was instrumental for us in our top 4 push then

I can go on and on.

But now they are quality signings and these are the people Xhaka benefitted from and not because of Arteta coaching acumen

Maybe if Emery did to his signingz what Arteta did to his, we won't be calling them clowns here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:53am On May 14
ObaIgwe1:

No bro, none of these guys admitted we bottled the league last season
That was the genesis of this argument I don't know why they are all denying now, I don't have the time of recalling old posts who knows they may have modified them
I don't understand how grown ass men can't take responsibility of their takes, same thing is happening now and same excuses all over again
Like Roland said the word bottled trigger these guys like we are not saying the truth
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:25am On May 14
Jodera:
Suddenly, Arteta bought quality players he benefitted from

Let's pretend most of us never had issues when Arteta was revamping the squad (bar Partey)

We complained about Ben White signing
Most of us here wasn't in support of Odegaard signing
Ramsdale signing was treated with disgust
Gabriel for most part was always criticized.
Even the Tavarez and lokonga was instrumental for us in our top 4 push then

I can go on and on.

But now they are quality signings and these are the people Xhaka benefitted from and not because of Arteta coaching acumen

Maybe if Emery did to his signingz what Arteta did to his, we won't be calling them clowns here.

I never thought a day like this would come when we see fans trying to rewrite history about Emery’s time with us. Suddenly Emery is being portrayed as a manager whom the management was not patient enough with , didn’t get enough support from the management in terms of signings and had to work with bad work tools thereby leading to his failure at Arsenal .

Why am I surprised sef ? Shebi with lapse of time some people actually think Abacha wasn’t as bad a leader as we all thought. We humans are really very complex in nature sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:35am On May 14
Lol.

Emery reaches Europa final with Arsenal and conference league Semi final with Villa — Hero

Arteta winning Fa cup and reaching Europa League semi final with Emery team — Villian

But but Arteta would relegate this team with clowns. Same clowns been brought in by Hero Emery
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:35am On May 14
BlueRayDick:

I never thought a day like this would come when we see fans trying to rewrite history about Emery’s time with us. Suddenly Emery is being portrayed as a manager whom the management was not patient enough with , didn’t get enough support from the management in terms of signings and had to work with bad work tools thereby leading to his failure at Arsenal .

Why am I surprised sef ? Shebi with lapse of time some people actually think Abacha wasn’t as bad a leader as we all thought. We humans are really very complex in nature sha

Lol... Na so na cheesy grin

Emery is now our lord and saviour that was unfairly treated while Arteta is that kid that is reaping where he did not sow due to the labour of others.

See them praising Europa League final.
None of them is talking how he bottled top 4 that was in his hands instead na "clown players" dem dey blame. But if na Arteta, their hands go sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:50am On May 14
Jodera:

Lol... Na so na cheesy grin

Emery is now our lord and saviour that was unfairly treated while Arteta is that kid that is reaping where he did not sow due to the labour of others.

See them praising Europa League final.
None of them is talking how he bottled top 4 that was in his hands instead na "clown players" dem dey blame. But if na Arteta, their hands go sharp

Agenda must agend 😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:07am On May 14
Nobody should take today's heartbreak personal!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:17am On May 14
Jodera post=1299w096:

Maybe if Emery had won a cup, just any cup, with that squad and also not lose the dressing room, he would still be an arsenal manager not Arteta.
All these Europa final praise ey we no win no be am

And no, he bought those clowns players you listed not Wenger.
How come he won trophies elsewhere? How come he is about to make UCL with Villa? How come Arterta didn't use that squad to d this present "wonders"? My point will always be he was never 100% the problem.

You knew Arsenal was never spending big then....it was series of loans, yougsters,pensioners...Which reasonable coach would go purchase Luiz, Litchternie and Sokratis...
Wenger Owned Mustafi and Kolasinac....

If you don't want to rate Europa final them why are you guys overpraising Artera's coming second? Why overpraising being favorite against Bayern? Why overpraising beating these Utd, spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea who have almost been beaten by anyone...
E
Like I have said, it's you guys who are emotional about Arterta, he haas tried and should be made to feel the heat of delivering of may get sacked....as against the he has done wonders and should be here comfortably for 10years... I don't believe his. Critics hate him nor want him sacked, they just get irritated by the legendary treatment they are reading from some of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 8:02am On May 14
Fkhalifa:

How come he won trophies elsewhere? How come he is about to make UCL with Villa? How come Arterta didn't use that squad to d this present "wonders"? My point will always be he was never 100% the problem.

You knew Arsenal was never spending big then....it was series of loans, yougsters,pensioners...Which reasonable coach would go purchase Luiz, Litchternie and Sokratis...

If you don't want to rate Europa final them why are you guys overpraising Artera's coming second? Why overpraising being favorite against Bayern? Why overpraising beating these Utd, spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea who have almost been beaten by anyone...
E
Like I have said, it's you guys who are emotional about Arterta, he haas tried and should be made to feel the heat of delivering of may get sacked....as against the he has done wonders and should be here comfortably for 10years... I don't believe his. Critics hate him nor want him sacked, they just get irritated by the legendary treatment they are reading from some of you.
My brother,who are you suggesting to the board that will take us to the promise land if you think we can't achieve that feet from Arteta because all we want is the glory of the club..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 8:15am On May 14
Roland17:
Villa getting a draw against Liverpool is a good result for us. But I don’t think those idiots on the other side will overlook our rivalry and get a result against City tomorrow.

God I hate that team but Lord, abeg send your Holy Spirit, we need a result tomorrow.. anything but a loss Spuds! Be useful for once!!!

Maybe na West Ham go do am for una…..cos of their boy Declan Rice.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:19am On May 14
mine3112:

My brother,who are you suggesting to the board that will take us to the promise land if you think we can't achieve that feet from Arteta because all we want is the glory of the club..
Bro, I have never asked him to be sacked, it is risky to sack him just as Arsenal realized sacking Emery (who was doing better elsewhere), didn't instantly yeuld results, it took spending and several times before everything normalized.

But Arsenal should not be relaxed with Arterta nor be celebrating near success or best after Pep.... I was only against those saying he is a legend who should be here for next 5yrs because of these incredible results... If after next season no reasonable success, the club should try and look elsewhere for a decent manager and try new things...

Just as a decent Raya who wasn't setting the world apart came and unseat Ramsdele, there are many managers who could come and be an upgrade... The Leipzig, Leverkusen, Milan etc managers are decent.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:29am On May 14
Fkhalifa:

E
Nobody is giving anybody legendary treatment here.
We are celebrating progress made unlike what we have before and I don't see what Is wrong with that.

One thing I know is that nobody is attacking anybody for criticizing Arteta. I've criticized him here, Mo.stob, Spy, Blue-ray have all criticized him one way or the other here.

What we're against is saying Arteta should be sacked and as well undermining the progress we have made as a team. Imagine Saying this team haven't improved before

Imagine saying Arteta have been this season and last season is top 4 we're contending for. What sort of progress-undermining is that?

And when we try to rubbish those notion, they will tell us we're Arteta lovers and that we're taking Arteta as a god!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29am On May 14
Fkhalifa:

Bro, I have never asked him to be sacked, it is risky to sack him just as Arsenal realized sacking Emery (who was doing better elsewhere), didn't instantly yeuld results, it took spending and several times before everything normalized.

But Arsenal should not be relaxed with Arterta nor be celebrating near success or best after Pep.... I was only against those saying he is a legend who should be here for next 5yrs because of these incredible results... If after next season no reasonable success, the club should try and look elsewhere for a decent manager and try new things...

Just as a decent Raya who wasn't setting the world apart came and unseat Ramsdele, there are many managers who could come and be an upgrade... The Leipzig, Leverkusen, Milan etc managers are decent.
No they are not
Lord arteta is better than them all, alonso is going unbeaten by displacing bayern with 15 points as a rookie
I can assure you if that was our coach we will bottle it and he will earn praises like bayern have been winning it mombo jombo shit grin
Zidane took madrid to 3 ucl success as a rookie, they will say he's with superstars

All hail king arteta the second best of his kind, the best work in progress manager of all time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:43am On May 14
Jodera:
Nobody is giving anybody legendary treatment here.
We are celebrating progress made unlike what we have before and I don't see what Is wrong with that.

One thing I know is that nobody is attacking anybody for criticizing Arteta. I've criticized him here, Mo.stob, Spy, Blue-ray have all criticized him one way or the other here.

What we're against is saying Arteta should be sacked and as well undermining the progress we have made as a team. Imagine Saying this team haven't improved before

Imagine saying Arteta have been this season and last season is top 4 we're contending for. What sort of progress-undermining is that?

And when we try to rubbish those notion, they will tell us we're Arteta lovers and that we're taking Arteta as a god!

Hmmmm... Okay o...but I read you saying Arterta would be here for 5years to Oyinda... It was so somehow to me o ...... Look at Raya situation, I credited Arterta for that move, that was world class of him, Ramsdele was a top performing and one of the best in the league, yet Arterta didn't sleep on him like he is a legend already, now Raya won the gloves....that's great of him.....So Arsenal can also move up with another manager if in 1/2 years no big success....just a decent manager can do a Raya and Ramsdele now wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (3532) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.