Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2312412 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
More comical defending and clueless goalkeeping the kind we have grown to know and love from the Arsenal  grin grin grin how can a keeper be so dumb as to not know he is back in his goal-keeping territory

As for our attack please can we get Yakubu  cheesy cheesy surely he would do a better job than those mascots we are parading as strikers

ritchboy:

Arsene Wenger is an idi0t!

Fielding his only fit senior left-back in a dead rubber game, now he's injured till further notice. SMH!
His man-management at times ehn! I was expecting to see the Carling Cup boiz and was shocked to see Vermaelen and Santos in action. Dude can be the architect of his own misfortune at times

In other news Apostle Eboue seems to have hit a purple patch
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
ritchboy:

Arsene Wenger is an idi0t!

Duh Everyone knows this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
Dayo, how far?

Abeg borrow me your drums, I wan DANCE!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
So Manchester has become a UEFA Cup town all of a sudden ? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=18pt]EUROPA CUP FINALS

Manchester United vs Manchester CIty

For ticketing information contact Afisco international 7 Pound road Aba, 24 Ebinpejo lane Idunmota or 72 Iweka road Onitsha hahahaha!!!! cheesy[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
dayokanu:

For ticketing information contact Afisco international 7 Pound road Aba, 24 Ebinpejo lane Idunmota or 72 Iweka road Onitsha hahahaha!!!! cheesy[/size]

Hope the finals will be played in the Europa cup Capital AKA . . . ??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 1:32am On Dec 08, 2011
^
mad people in here  grin grin grin grin

naijababe:

At least we now know that we have no subs embarassed
especially the keeper area , scary thought embarassed

A-40:

More comical defending and clueless goalkeeping the kind we have grown to know and love from the Arsenal  grin grin grin how can a keeper be so dumb as to not know he is back in his goal-keeping territory

As for our attack please can we get Yakubu  cheesy cheesy surely he would do a better job than those mascots we are parading as strikers
His man-management at times ehn! I was expecting to see the Carling Cup boiz and was shocked to see Vermaelen and Santos in action. Dude can be the architect of his own misfortune at times

In other news Apostle Eboue seems to have hit a purple patch
kwarect . .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 2:06am On Dec 08, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 2:20am On Dec 08, 2011
dayokanu:

[/size]

wont be so easy, the Europa league clubs are not smiling  angry angry

Udinese, Athletico, PSG, Besiktas, Sporting, PSV, Rubin Kazan, Porto, Ajax, Valencia

I forsee the Mancunians crashing out along the way  grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
'O n dun o n daaaan o, wayi Eledumare Baba mase fi kikan si'

For those who know, that is K1 the Ultimate on some Awade things.  cool

Unto more serious matters: If you know your useless club angry grin is not playing in the Champions League can you please stay away from this thread. cool We will be much obliged. cool grin

I hope we get [b]BASEL[/b]ona next round and show this waste of allocations how it is done. Awon adojutini jati jati   angrygrin  angrygrin  angry grin  angry grin

Ol boy DJ-A-40 I see the hits wey u dey drop for dance floor o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2011
hmmn,

abeg so who wan dey play left back now? me nor dey understand all this kain tins o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2011
Almunia back in the squad for Everton game. undecided

**runs to the bathroom with loosened bowels**
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
Almunia back in the squad !!  cheesy cheesy angry angry

I guess the backline reshuffling will bring Djourou back into the starting line-up equation (VermKosPerou), wahala dey o.  cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^^^^^
Wahala?
I don't think so.
Djourou will not disappoint!
No CB move for AW during January transfer.(Do we need one?)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
slimshay:

Ol boy DJ-A-40 I see the hits wey u dey drop for dance floor o grin

LMAO! Ko le tan lara omo oba ko wa ku dansaki

Abeg who go play 3 tomorrow ooh? Was slowly warming up to that Santos cat before Wenger use oversabi spoil everything. Everton kin se eran riro ooh and in lieu of next when we have to cross the Valley of Death we need all the points we can get

Contrary to popular opinion i dont think Djourou has been that poor at RB. Im not saying i dont want Sagna back pronto

debosky:

Almunia back in the squad for Everton game. undecided

**runs to the bathroom with loosened bowels**
After Mannone's comic cameo i would welcome Almunia with open arms
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
All 4 fullbacks injured. . . Na curse?

Almuniaaaaaaa!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2011
Gunners for life
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hellboy when did you move out of hell's kitchen? grin

A-40:

After Mannone's comic cameo i would welcome Almunia with open arms

I don't agree - if you take stats of how many Arsenal fans have been killed by Almunia's performances you'll find out the guy is deadlier than AIDS. grin

I hope he doesn't get to play at all, at most FA Cup.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
debosky:

I don't agree - if you take stats of how many Arsenal fans have been killed by Almunia's performances you'll find out the guy is deadlier than AIDS. grin

I hope he doesn't get to play at all, at most FA Cup.
You would struggle to find an Almunia gaffe that was that egregious
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
Please am i seeing double or is diaby injured again? shocked

alumunia shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
debosky:

When i could no longer take the heat! grin grin #getthefuckoutthakitchen cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
see when i was bitching about almunia then una tink saybi nor sabi.

now watch as the stars line up and the mofo gets to ruin the season again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 12:52am On Dec 10, 2011
You guys should chill and confess positive things. Una no dey go church? cheesy cheesy mind you i no talk say make una yarn the megedefegede una dey yarn not too long ago ooh grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2011
Arsenal should score a multiple of 5 goals to cap this celebration. Van P for hattrick
Gunners 11 Dec 1886, it was 6-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2011
In the face of injury to our 4 main full backs, we still can put up a decent back for of (Verm, Kos, Per and DjorouKanu), Not bad IMO, especially considering that Song is not having to be a CB yet. Anytime Song plays as a defender, we struggle to score goals.

To the everton game, a win is a must. Everton will always be a strong side but we have full bragging right against Moyes' army.

RvP to score a brace. World's best striker at the moment
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2011
Almunia's back in the squad? shocked The world WILL end in 2012 then shocked

Regarding the unveiling of status, i kinda feel Dennis Bergkamp shoulda be included. The look on TH14's face was priceless and i felt a chill when his statue was unveiled.

Now, lets mark this whole thing by kicking some Toffee hinds cool

#Gooner4ever
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2011
Time to give some Toffees a lickin.
I hope all these small pikins are motivated by seeing how we treat legends at Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mobf: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2011
Verm will prob start at LB, Djourou @ RB then Kozzer/Mert pairing @ CB. My one fear is that these tofees don't injure RVP or Arteta , watch out for their hard tackles. They could take out Ramsey though., fool just refuses to smarten up!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2011
Wetin happen? so this thread can be this peaceful?  shocked shocked
seems the post mortem type analysis has shifted to Manure's thread and long may it continue.
should one start praying for a loss to see some activity on this thread?  cheesy
Okay, Debosky I don compile some financial statistics for you o, my "B2" is enroute to bomb that Hiroshima where yu're hiding.   tongue
Meanwhile Happy 125th birthday everyone.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2011
congrats to the club,
@dudu, good times for the club Long may them continue

Super shot by van persie
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2011
Ol boy rest your B52 for now. . . .there will be ample time to start nuclear holocaust on this thread. grin

Good, efficient win by the Arsenal - long may it continue! cool cool

I hear Vermaelen picked up a knock and was subbed. . . .was it a serious injury or was the substitution precautionary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.