Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2450643 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (3655) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2014
proudlysports:
Going into the season with Sanogo as main striker for at least 4 months...

Is that worse than playing Arshavin as striker while waiting 1 year for Chamakh? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2014
debosky:
Is that worse than playing Arshavin as striker while waiting 1 year for Chamakh? cheesy
It was a couple of months

He scored 10 goals and made 17 assists in the 2010/11 season
Sir-No-Goal no senior goal in a competitive fixture

7UP!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2014
^^ But you've got Alexis this time, and Walcott coming back.

No difference.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
pickabeau1:
It was a couple of months
He scored 10 goals and made 17 assists in the 2010/11 season
Sir-No-Goal no senior goal in a competitive fixture
7UP!
Then we had Sir Bendtner and a certain RVP (though injured)
Was that not the season we almost finished fifth? (not sure)
Also back then, we were only competing with United, Chelsea and City. Now there's Liverpool on that list.

Alexis won't fit into that striker position from what we've seen so far. The premiership is about strikers that can hassle defenders and stay strong on the ball. Alexis is better of on the wings or as a support striker in a 442. We will find it really difficult against disciplined defences. Pass pass pass game is very predictable.

Meanwhile, we can safely strike Falcao from the list. The guy is off to United.
Is Henry still available on loan? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Exactly

Alexis is stillnot there yet but i like what i see

Henry?? grin grin grin grin grin

Arsene says he has Sir-No-Goal, Lukasz and Campbell... no biggie

proudlysports:
Then we had Sir Bendtner and a certain RVP (though injured)
Was that not the season we almost finished fifth? (not sure)
Also back then, we were only competing with United, Chelsea and City. Now there's Liverpool on that list.

Alexis won't fit into that striker position from what we've seen so far. The premiership is about strikers that can hassle defenders and stay strong on the ball. Alexis is better of on the wings or as a support striker in a 442. We will find it really difficult against disciplined defences. Pass pass pass game is very predictable.

Meanwhile, we can safely strike Falcao from the list. The guy is off to United.
Is Henry still available on loan? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
No Back Up CB and DM? Issokay. See you next season guys.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Barring a late surprise, Arsenal are highly unlikely to make any signings before the transfer window closes. They remain in a number of conversations as they search for a back-up central defender and a holding midfielder, but currently it looks like nobody will be arriving at Emirates Stadium. So that also means no new striker despite the absence of Olivier Giroud until the new year through injury.

#siddonlookmode
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
^^^
Arsene Wenger will be officiating a game in Rome tonight

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/09/01/5075574/wenger-to-referee-charity-match-on-deadline-day?ICID=HP_HN_HP_RI_1_1

He's lucky that charity game isn't taking place in England. Even as it is, I won't put it past some Arsenal fans making the short trip from London to Rome to give a piece of their mind cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Funny thing is if we hadn't signed Alexis earlier on in the season and then signed him today, some of us fans would have been 'satisfied'.

Well at least till January

To show how desperate I am, I am not even sure whether to be disgusted or excited at the Defoe rumour
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
proudlysports: Funny thing is if we hadn't signed Alexis earlier on in the season and then signed him today, some of us fans would have been 'satisfied'.

Fans are all about perception for the most part - they want to see you 'doing something'.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Keky: Dude, wake up. Wenger aint signing DM or CF, CB maybe. He Believes Arteta(DM) and Sanogo(CF) are enough to achieve his aim.

Wenger unbreak my heart...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: Arsenal are unable to get hold of Arsène Wenger in Rome as he is refusing to pay for data roaming.

cheesy

Una well done o. Don't be too hard on yourselves though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Make dem ban water bottle for emirates stadium so the oloribuu no go see anytin to throw if Chelsea dem beat us

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Antell95(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
R.I.P Premier League defenders.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Antell95(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Arsenal very close to signing Danny Welbeck from Man United.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Antell95(m): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Antell95: Arsenal very close to signing Danny Welbeck from Man United.

It's a ploy to get United in the top 4 at the expense of Arsenal. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Antell95(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Arsenal :Champions League football:sign Wellbeck

NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE : sign Falcao
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilist: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Welbeck to Arsenal is a great move for the boy if it goes through.

He already has all the physical attributes to be a top forward in his locker, but just never got a run of games in his preferred position.

A prolonged run of games up top, coupled with playing with a Arsenal's visionary midfield under Arsene's tutelage could finally make a bonafide hitman of Welbeck who was already better than Sturridge before his Liverpool transfer...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
^^ great move for the boy? Who cares about the boy? What about great move for the club and fans?

E go better. I'll take Welbeck instead of noone. What I'm not sure about is if he'll not be another agent for ManU at Arsenal considering we are fighting for the same top 4 position.

Abeg, if the guy ends up scoring an own goal, send him back!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilist: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
proudlysports: ^^ great move for the boy? Who cares about the boy? What about great move for the club and fans?

E go better. I'll take Welbeck instead of noone. What I'm not sure about is if he'll not be another agent for ManU at Arsenal considering we are fighting for the same top 4 position.

Abeg, if the guy ends up scoring an own goal, send him back!

Im a Chelsea fan.

I just dey comment on the transfer.

Quality wise, Welbeck is already better than Giroud IMO, so you should be happy you got him...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slap1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wellbeck is better than what we currently have, except Podolski and maybe Campbell.
So even though he isn't the marquee striker I crave, I welcome him with open arms.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
So y'all believed the yeye rumours?

#siddonlookmode
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tesco beat Arsenal to Welbecks signature

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by shdemidemi(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Same old arsenal...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wenger flew out to Rome today.

Gasping for air already? Hold on mates, he's not there to get you Destro.

Mr Arsene is reportedly refereeing a charity match in Italy cheesy grin grin

Sir-no-goal and We-are-back just gotta tussle it out for the No9 spot wink

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Don't worry, Campbell will be like a new signing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ryo has moved to Twente on loan

My man Kristoffer Olson on loan to Danish FC Midtjylland
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
When we think about it, we have practically same squad as last season.

Sagna replaced by Debuchy
Bendtner replaced by Campbell
Jenkinson replaced by Bellerin
TV5 replaced by Chambers
Fabianski replaced by Ospina

Diaby (LANS) and Alexis are additions to the squad
Don't worry guys, we will win the league

cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is getting hilarious now. It's so bad Arsenal fans are now monitoring a private jet with flightnumber DWT276 flying from Germany to London. Some are hoping it's Reus, some hope it's Huntellar

Arsene Wenger no go finish Arsenal fans o. Turning fans to accountants and air traffic controllers overnight.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Welbeck spotted at the Emirates cheesy cheesy

Make I go watch US Open till 11:30

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lalaboi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
. . . .

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Arsenal would actually sign Welbeck for 22m abi na Huntelaar
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bellong: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
^^ its 16M..

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (3655) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), Jodera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.