Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317862 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 6:50am On Mar 18, 2015
mcfarlin:

thank you for posting this... maybe this will calm that crazy troll down..... keky Don run cheesy.
keky wey no get mind huge bluffer, i just dey look am last wed
barackohandso:

I swear.
When na almost every week party dey hold. How e go sweet?
wicked arsenal fans are part of the most enduring people on earth, no trophy dis season again maybe until the next ten years..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2015
coogar:

who doesn't know where you stand with wenger?

you are behind him, ramming your cöck in his hairy bütt. grin

You are disgusting grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2015
Yesterday was déjà vu.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2015
same old story

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2015
Spy360:

Failure is not achieving your goal, the goal for the past 10 years was to build a new stadium, but we gave ourselves consistent Champions league experiences. Since you were born you have never seen The Arsenal below fourth. Now we are current FA cup champions. This season? UCL guaranteed as always, no I wasn't about to transfer that birthright to you.
Having disvirgined you at your backyard, its time to make you pregnant.
So Arsene Wenger's goal was to build stadium lmao. 4th position is the subconscious goal young man, Emirates has been standing yet Arsenal still hovers around 4th spot. This is classical failure but Arsenal fans will continue celebrating this and the reason is simple: The color of failure is the Arsenal kits grin

In your words: UCL guaranteed as always (laughable)! Another failure trait.

I prefer to fall out of a competition to regroup for a shot at the trophy next time, than constantly being another insignificant also-ran, pocketing some few pounds every year.

Manchester United is bigger than that "birthright".

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2015
They thought Monaco is the easy route to UCL final cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Possible line vs Newcastle

.......................... Ospina.............................
Bellerin.. Gabriel.. Kosch.. Monreal
................ Ramsey.. Coquelin................
Walcot............ Cazorla.................. Ozil
........................... Giroud............................

Subs: Szcesny, Chambers, Per, Gibbs, Flamini, Sanchez, Welbeck

Analysis: Gabriel would get the nod ahead of Per, Ramsey's form will get him a start, while Sanchez gets a rest, and Welbeck would wait on Walcot.
Score line? 0-2 away win offcourse.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
I agree with your team list but expect Gibbs to to start ahead of Monreal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
I think Monreal has been better than Gibbs this season. He brings experience going forward and better composure at the back. His problem is pace.

If you were told that Giroud is currently the fifth best striker in Europe, what would you say?

Well he is. With 9 goals in 11 games, he is only behind Messi (Barcelona), Ronaldo (R. Madrid), Lacazette (Lyon) and Meier (Frankfurt). Source BBC.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tough second half
After a comfortable first

3 points the koko
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
pickabeau1:
Tough second half
After a comfortable first

3 points the koko

Honestly speaking.

Fatigue was written in all their faces.

Welbeck, he needs to grow up o! He sense be like a 3 year old own.

Giroud is good. Springs like pringles, pops like pop corn. Delicious akamu. 11 goals in 11 games. New contract.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Spy360:

Honestly speaking.

Fatigue was written in all their faces.

Welbeck, he needs to grow up o! He sense be like a 3 year old own.

Giroud is good. Springs like pringles, pops like pop corn. Delicious akamu. 11 goals in 11 games. New contract.

He really has some good form
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Baba need to rest Alexis na b4 fatigue finish him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Spy360:

If you were told that Giroud is currently the fifth best striker in Europe, what would you say?
Well he is. With 9 goals in 11 games, he is only behind Messi (Barcelona), Ronaldo (R. Madrid), Lacazette (Lyon) and Meier (Frankfurt). Source BBC.
At some point, Rashidi Yekini was the best striker in Europe cheesy
Same with Richard Owobokiri

Giroud is a good striker and I'm happy that he has delivered so far. I would be happier if we had a better finisher especially now that we seem to have fixed our GK, CB and RB problems.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Choi! I almost had a heart attack. Truly a game of two halves. No need scape goating anyone now. 3points in the bag, pressure on Man city maintained,a gap opened on Man u/Liverpool.

Hoping for a draw between Man u and Liverpool.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
I just hope the self servicing and subsequent ejaculations about Coquelin would slow down a bit, as much I love his talent, patience and prospect, Coquelin is not the solution to our DMF/ Holding midfielder woes..

Coquelin struggles with size, he gets anxious when the pace and tempo of games around the midfield gets hyperactive, his passing is below average especially for a mobile and free playing spirited team like Arsenal, I lost count of how many times he personally gave the ball away during that shambolic second half against Newcastle and in very vital areas, I am not even mentioning games against Southampton, Monaco (Emirates) where Wenger only fell short of calling his name during the press conference and tonight..

I understand he is still young, but let's be realistic with our expectations especially in the present, he is not the second coming of a young Viera or Ray Parlour, he is not Kondogbia or any of the Bender brothers..

I appreciate Coquelin and his prospects but let's be very careful, I have read tons of crap about his abilities on this thread..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Roland17:
as much I love his talent, patience and prospect, Coquelin is not the solution to our DMF/ Holding midfielder woes..

Coquelin struggles with size, he gets anxious when the pace and tempo of games around the midfield gets hyperactive, his passing is below average especially for a mobile and free playing spirited team like Arsenal, I lost count of how many times he personally gave the ball away during that shambolic second half against Newcastle and in very vital areas, I am not even mentioning games against Southampton, Monaco (Emirates) where Wenger only fell short of calling his name during the press conference and tonight..

I understand he is still young, but let's be realistic with our expectations especially in the present, he is not the second coming of a young Viera or Ray Parlour, he is not Kondogbia or any of the Bender brothers..

I appreciate Coquelin and his prospects but let's be very careful, I have read tons of crap about his abilities on this thread..
Everyone has their bad days, and that includes Messi and Ronaldo, and all those you mentioned.
Obviously he was fagged out just as almost every other person on the pitch. Yet despite his mistakes, you would not say he didn't make some nice interceptions or tackles.
Besides he is still work in progress, he isn't up to that top class you mentioned. I believe that's why Arsene gives him a run of matches to build his confidence and tactical awareness.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kingdompapa1(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2015
D guy dy try o, wen he av been playin 4 arsenal dis season, ao many games av u loss?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2015
Senor Carthola

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Roland17:
I just hope the self servicing and subsequent ejaculations about Coquelin would slow down a bit, as much I love his talent, patience and prospect, Coquelin is not the solution to our DMF/ Holding midfielder woes..

He is dat good bro...yestaday's game, did u see d break up of newcastle's attack he did. Even his passing accuracy seems good unlike begining of d year where his passing was shambolic. So you see, all dis is game tym and wit more training, his passing will come out good. Statistically, as a dmf, he is beta dan d matic, bender brodas and cavalho dis year so letz be patient. If we had bought him 4 23m am sure u wuld have tagged him world class esp with our positive result against the two manchester clubs(look at d way he matched up to fellaini in dat match) and our win streaks. It is no coincindence. Happy sunday nd happy gunner. Waiting 4d 2 EL CLASICOS.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Wow!!!!!....dis is really a changed Wenger. Ryt sub at ryt tym, ryt 4mation and players. Happy days ahead. Letz kip mancity under pressure. COYG!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2015
^^^ actually it was right sub but at a nerve wrecking time... Why on earth Belerin did not come in earlier when chambers was getting mauled amazes me. Neways 3 points in the bag and we move on
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
With 8 games to go, Liverpool needing us to drop 7 of our remaining points while they get all 24 of theirs to upend us, is it too early to start cooling the champagne for another hard fought Fourphy ? wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Did anybody know that Arsenal played 4 games in 2 weeks. 3 of those away? Humans can get tired right?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
edoyad:
With 8 games to go, Liverpool needing us to drop 7 of our remaining points while they get all 24 of theirs to upend us, is it too early to start cooling the champagne for another hard fought Fourphy ? wink
If we do Liverpool 'that thing' next week, I think we would finish second. Well its 13 days away, enough time for the lads to rest and for AW to plan. Hopeful.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
jodeer:
Wow!!!!!....dis is really a changed Wenger. Ryt sub at ryt tym, ryt 4mation and players. Happy days ahead. Letz kip mancity under pressure. COYG!!!
Fine gurl.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Spy360:

Fine gurl.
u can't be sure bro
No offense to her but I'm doubting if d user of d moniker is really a female
Cos d way she/he analyse d game is superb
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Watching how Spurs and 'Pool were unable to handle Felleani and got punished by man u for that, one could begin to appreciate the role Coquelin played in Arsenal win at Old tradford,by winning more than 2/3 of his aerial duel with Felliani, rendering both felliani and Man u impotent.

Now we know why we lost those big matches last season and the previous seasons. Get Wanyama/Kondogbia/Schneiderling come summer to pair with Coquelin,and maybe we might starting winning the high profile matches.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
If we win 'Pool in our next match,we would be 9points ahead of them with 7matches to go.

I pray Aston villa deflate man u at old tradford, and Skrtel get suspended for that fiasco with De Gea, Skrtel has a knack for scoring against us. Lovren/Kolo Toure would be easier to deal with.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
pazienza:
If we win 'Pool in our next match,we would be 9points ahead of them with 7matches to go.

I pray Aston villa deflate man u at old tradford, and Skrtel get suspended for that fiasco with De Gea, Skrtel has a knack for scoring against us. Lovren/Kolo Toure would be easier to deal with.
Mr man,wake up! Are you dreaming? Struggling Aston Villa 'deflate' us on our own turf?shocked

Kilode? Are you high on Orijin mixed with Star,Gulder and Legend ni?undecided

Just incase you've forgotten,this isn't Moyes in charge,whereby teams will have fancied their chances of coming to snatch 3points at Old Trafford.

You better wake up!grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2015
sod09:
u can't be sure bro
No offense to her but I'm doubting if d user of d moniker is really a female
Cos d way she/he analyse d game is superb
As a trained public analyst and investigator, I can decode from her use of words that she is female. Yeah, she has a good understanding too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRSAleroELEFAN(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.