Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2333056 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (3519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
What a dominating first half. Hope it extends into the second half.

I will be back later this evening. Pity I will miss the party on the scummies thread.

Off to the stadium now. My local team dey play this evening.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Y do I feel Ramsey is playing outta position
He's killing attack for Bleep sake
#özilpass
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
UniqueGem:
You're even complicating yourself.
BTW, where in my post did i say you said walcot is a better player?
Sorry, I needed glasses. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Meanwhile Bayern and Olori Dayo are losing to perennial David's 1-0 at home
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pataki:
What a dominating first half. Hope it extends into the second half.

I will be back later this evening. Pity I will miss the party on the scummies thread.

Off to the stadium now. My local team dey play this evening.
where?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Roland17:
Meanwhile Bayern and Olori Dayo are losing to perennial David's 1-0 at home

And of course the referee comes to the rescue of the Bavarians
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Giroud angry angry how on earth? Even if it means forcing a save from the goalkeeper
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Roland17:
Giroud angry angry how on earth? Even if it means forcing a save from the goalkeeper
I can boldly say I'm better Dan giroud
He's only opportune to be in Europe
Nd some pple will say he's trying for d team......by losing a sitter every week for a striker
Nawa ooo
I tire oo

Nd he scores.....I think he's better make giroud day wear boot for head...
Since his head is better Dan legs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
At lastttttttttttttttt grin

Two goals from the strikers position, it's a step..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
I am celebrating Kelechi Iheanacho with so much excitement and happiness because I am a profound witness to his humble beginning playing for Coach Taye at the township school football ground..

Nwanne 'm we are proud of you..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Clean sheet third on d row
Nd giroud missed a sitter, den scored a headed goal , nd failed to get in contact wit bellerin`s cross
Dats shd av been a hattrick angry
No more babysitting he's suppose to be poaching goals
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Roland17:
I am celebrating Kelechi Iheanacho with so much excitement and happiness because I am a profound witness to his humble beginning playing for Coach Taye at the township school football ground..

Nwanne 'm we are proud of you..

Enyia, I wu onye Owerri?

I saw Iheanacho too at Uzii. Taye that used to wear slippons before now rides a Toyota Avalon courtesy of Kelechi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
Spy360:

Enyia, I wu onye Owerri?

I saw Iheanacho too at Uzii.

#Proud Owerre

Kelechi played at Uzil and township school adjacent Dan Anyiam stadium umuororonjo, his class was talented I am sad many of them have not made it out yet and that includes David Nwosu, I remember how we supported these kids with bags of water and chips during and after training and spent Sunday's watching intense games..he was a very humble guy and people like yaya Obinna who is the current coach of papilo fc(Kanu's team) were instrumental in his growth and not forgetting aka gum coach taye

I am soooo happy today..

#Humble beginnings

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Where those scumies and Chelsea rats dey? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Where those scumies and Chelsea rats dey? grin grin
I was looking for them on the league table and was shocked to find them in the relegation battle.

I said it before that tactically Mourinho is not as good as people think. He needs stars to win games, he has no ability to groom- the reason why Chelsea are struggling despite having over 30 players on loan at top clubs.

#shame.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thank God for 3 points

Tension
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lol.....Chelsea's north korean defender "Park Di Bus" is out for the season...Mourinho blames this on buhari....lol.
#COYG.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
So no one here mentioned Walcott today? grin

Like I said, folk enjoy misery more than success on here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
debosky:

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
debosky:

There's nothing to say that hasn't been said before over and over again. I think people are just tired of repeating themselves.
Walcott is a good finisher and perhaps the best finisher at our club (minus Alexis). But I still maintain Giroud should be first choice no9.

I'm glad we won today. It's 3 points plus 3 goals. Doesn't remove the fact that our goal/chances ratio is still too low. Positive is that this means we are creating a lot of chances (creating over 10 chances in a PL game is outstanding). Negative is that our strikers need to do better. Theo scored today but should have had 2 to 3 goals. Even Giroud who played less than 20 minutes managed to miss his first chance. A typical Arsenal game and Stoke would have equalised but thank God that didn't happen.

I must say though that I'm happy with our back 6 ie plus Coquelin and Cech. Gabriel is slowly making that CB position his. Per will have to be satisfied with Cup games now.

3 points and 2 goals. Good for me. Champ's league is next.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Did anybody hear the stat that Arsenal have the worst goal conversion ratio in the league? Even Benteke who was totally starved of opportunities in the match created something from almost nothing. I hope we amend this in January.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
^^ I don't think this is a January issue. Alexis hit the post twice against Stoke alone. . . .that will not keep happening as he regains sharpness.

Ditto for Theo - yes he missed quite a few chances but I'm confident getting one will increase his confidence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2015
debosky:
^^ I don't think this is a January issue. Alexis hit the post twice against Stoke alone. . . .that will not keep happening as he regains sharpness.

Ditto for Theo - yes he missed quite a few chances but I'm confident getting one will increase his confidence.
Come on! How many of those failed conversions are owned by Alexis, I'm not even worried about him cos I know he will come good eventually ? There's nothing bad having someone score twice as many goals as Alexis, if we really want to win something worth mentioning. Lampard did it in Chelsea while Drogba was topping the scoring charts.
And as for Theo, hmmmm, we hate for it to happpen but how many games are left till his next surgery? These are things we all know
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:31am On Sep 13, 2015
Was good to watch Sanogo today in the stadium. That boy get agidi for head sha. Area boy. grin He worked a penalty for Ajax through which Ajax was able to equalize and get the game to end in a draw.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:02am On Sep 13, 2015
proudly9ja:

There's nothing to say that hasn't been said before over and over again. I think people are just tired of repeating themselves.
Walcott is a good finisher and perhaps the best finisher at our club (minus Alexis). But I still maintain Giroud should be first choice no9.

I'm glad we won today. It's 3 points plus 3 goals. Doesn't remove the fact that our goal/chances ratio is still too low. Positive is that this means we are creating a lot of chances (creating over 10 chances in a PL game is outstanding). Negative is that our strikers need to do better. Theo scored today but should have had 2 to 3 goals. Even Giroud who played less than 20 minutes managed to miss his first chance. A typical Arsenal game and Stoke would have equalised but thank God that didn't happen.

I must say though that I'm happy with our back 6 ie plus Coquelin and Cech. Gabriel is slowly making that CB position his. Per will have to be satisfied with Cup games now.

I concur.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:03am On Sep 13, 2015
edoyad:

Come on! How many of those failed conversions are owned by Alexis, I'm not even worried about him cos I know he will come good eventually ? There's nothing bad having someone score twice as many goals as Alexis, if we really want to win something worth mentioning. Lampard did it in Chelsea while Drogba was topping the scoring charts.
And as for Theo, hmmmm, we hate for it to happpen but how many games are left till his next surgery? These are things we all know
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:06am On Sep 13, 2015
edoyad:

Pessimistic.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2015
edoyad:

We should be hopeful no (major) surgery this time not the other way round.

@Everyone Walcott or Giroud to start against Chelsea?
For now I go with same pattern. Walcott start, Giroud sub.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2015
This one way chelshit day do promo.....I just hope Wenger nd his boys no go Bleep up ooo....
Make we grab our own while d offer is still on
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2015
proudly9ja:

Thanks

Very succinct
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
sod09:
This one way chelshit day do promo.....I just hope Wenger nd his boys no go Bleep up ooo....
no be we launch am?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
sod09:
It would be at Stamford bridge, all AW has to do is to allow Chelsea attack. They are very vulnerable on the counter, especially Mr Booty - Iva.

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (3519) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Amigoss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.