Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2337621 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (3528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Spy360:
It would be at Stamford bridge, all AW has to do is to allow Chelsea attack. They are very vulnerable on the counter, especially Mr Booty - Iva.
day av conceded at least 2 in a match ....
If only wenger can tell mr giroud this is his best opportunity of scoring goals
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
sod09:
day av conceded at least 2 in a match ....
If only wenger can tell mr giroud this is his best opportunity of scoring goals
MOU will play for pride, he'll park the bus like it has never been parked before. Park it, engage the hard brake, turn off the engine, and brace all tyres with big stones. It'll pose a difficult game for us cos he already sees us as threat.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

MOU will play for pride, he'll park the bus like it has never been parked before. Park it, engage the hard brake, turn off the engine, and brace all tyres with big stones. It'll pose a difficult game for us cos he already sees us as threat.
no be yokohama tires? We go see
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
So Leicester came from a two goals down to score three goals against Aston Villa.

Meanwhile this Mahrez guy is a very selfish player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pataki:
So Leicester came from a two goals down to score three goals against Aston Villa.

Meanwhile this Mahrez guy is a very selfish player.
dnt blame him
He worked for it...hr bought them back to life
He wanted to score his own
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

A point against Arsenal at home will not do him any good. He is already 11pts below Man City and would be desperate to win games. He would be cautious but also under pressure to win so as to stay alive in the title race. That would be a perfect set up for the gunners.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
debosky:
So no one here mentioned Walcott today? grin

Like I said, folk enjoy misery more than success on here. cheesy

On point comment... And those sad fools like sode and pikabum pikabrain would wait till we draw another match before raising dust again... Before striker ish... They all wanted Coquelin benched... Walcott 1st goal of the season was down to him... Now they want Coquelin understudy... Help me ask them how many season tickets they've bought... Or how many jersey they have ordered from Arsenal online... Only few i'll talk football with here... Those that understand what being a fan is... Not the once that wants us to sign c.ronaldo, messi and ibrahimovic at the same damn time...

P.s:
have never been a fan of Giroud but if Wenger starts him on champey league night or against chelshit... I'm getting behind my team...

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lmao.....
A fool is just above me now
I can't believe he just got mb to comment...
Mumu b4 we scored d goals nko, am many were lost
U av to think nd reason b4 talking if I dnt buy ticket, or order jersey dat doesn't mean I shd look like a low life like u...mofos

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Now its clear... Some people do not know the meaning of being a fan... If you tired of supporting the club... Chelshit, uefalona or manure utd is not rejecting new fan recruit... Or better still... Hang yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
I'll go for a very boring, cautious display against Chelsea.

They are in a very bad position now and we've already beaten them this season. Mourinho will be cautious not to go all out attack. His defence is also very frail at the moment. So I suspect he will also be defensive (at least in the first half) and rely on counter attacks. This is why I also expect us to be cautious especially since we are currently struggling to convert chances.
It's certainly a game we can win.

We have one game before that though. We need a win there and injury free game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:44am On Sep 14, 2015
proudlysports:
I'll go for a very boring, cautious display against Chelsea.

They are in a very bad position now and we've already beaten them this season. Mourinho will be cautious not to go all out attack. His defence is also very frail at the moment. So I suspect he will also be defensive (at least in the first half) and rely on counter attacks. This is why I also expect us to be cautious especially since we are currently struggling to convert chances.
It's certainly a game we can win.

We have one game before that though. We need a win there and injury free game.
Since the emergence of Coquelin, our defensive play have greatly improved. He will ensure we are cautious. Gabriel and Kosch will form one of the best partnership in the EPL, both have got speed and power, though Per's experience and match reading may be needed when we wish to close down a game.

Now that our strikers are off the marks, we are confident of getting goals especially as Sanchez would be hungry to score.

We are above them so they must come out to play football, and if they do we will hammer them.

I have never been so confident. Good times.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:46am On Sep 14, 2015
^^ Ooops, my bad, almost forgot; we've got Cech too. cheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Forget am chelsea dey do promo now,they will do for us too!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Spy360:
Since the emergence of Coquelin, our defensive play have greatly improved. He will ensure we are cautious. Gabriel and Kosch will form one of the best partnership in the EPL, both have got speed and power, though Per's experience and match reading may be needed when we wish to close down a game.

Now that our strikers are off the marks, we are confident of getting goals especially as Sanchez would be hungry to score.

We are above them so they must come out to play football, and if they do we will hammer them.

I have never been so confident. Good times.

IF we do beat Chelsea, do you reckon Abrahamovich would sack Mourinho?
I for one would want him to stay as that would be one less club to worry about this season grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sokotoburundi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
chelsea will be all out 4 attacking football considering their position in the league, their attack is wack lately... We have a good midfield n DMF very fast attack players putting giroud on d bench.
we sit back n they get all the possession when they lose it we attack considering how poor ikebe is Sanchez Will have a field day grin grin . it will go awry 4 chelsea come Saturday afternoon.
P.S: chamberlain should start on the right wing. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
So I just read the Gabriel stat and I like it!

(P11 W10 D1 L0) so far for Arsenal. Personally, I am enjoying the partnership of Koscielny and Gabo in the back. Seems BFG might have to settle for other title challenges that Arsenal will be involved with as the season progresses.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
edoyad:

Come on! How many of those failed conversions are owned by Alexis, I'm not even worried about him cos I know he will come good eventually ?

Favouritism and bias is not a good thing. Because Sanchez is a 'hustler' he gets away with so much - the same Sanchez fluffed multiple chances against Palace as well didn't he? Yet Walcott can't get credit for actually scoring. Yes he missed a number of chances, but prior to this game he was even struggling to get into goal scoring positions so the improvement is evident.

And as for Theo, hmmmm, we hate for it to happpen but how many games are left till his next surgery? These are things we all know

Well, I don't know and I hope he stays fit. He will get sharper and score more goals. I hope he starts against Zagreb and gets a few more.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Pataki:
So I just read the Gabriel stat and I like it!

(P11 W10 D1 L0) so far for Arsenal. Personally, I am enjoying the partnership of Koscielny and Gabo in the back. Seems BFG might have to settle for other title challenges that Arsenal will be involved with as the season progresses.
Have we taken notice of Cazorla's contribution partnering Coquelin at CM? Apart from the confidence at leadership he brings, the way he orchetrates our transition from defence to attack is mind blowing.

Against Chelsea, our big boys must step into the game and dominate it. They have been great so far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 1:07am On Sep 15, 2015
Santi has been very good this season. Same with Coquelin. I really don't know what we would have done without Francis especially considering AW wasn't going to get a DM and was almost going to sell off Francis.
The guys really covers up for our midfielders and defenders. He's everywhere on the pitch making important tackles. For me, he's the most important player at Arsenal at the moment
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Debo beat me to honest criticisms about Sanchez, he has been not been generous in front of goal this season and maybe because he does not play the CF position or the clout he commands I think he gets a pass, he has not finished a lot of the opportunities, all I want see is some level of efficiency so the pressure of scoring is not burdened on the midfield and it is a gradual process for this roaster and I believe they would get there with some consistency.

Again, we all seem to be waiting until Ozil has a bad night and the bandwagon would descend on him, Ozil has been terrific, many see the assist to Walcott as the highlight of his current season but I challenge them to watch all 5 games we have played this far, he has been the silent engineer orchestrating the final third with a lot of scoring chances that are not converted.

I hope the optimism in the squad continues into Europe and on Saturday against Chelsea which would be a very tricky tie.

#COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:33am On Sep 15, 2015
The #WengerOut boys in sode and pikabum pikabrain are quiet... They have absolutely nothing to say or contribute... They just want to see arsenal lose another game so they can continue slagging off Wenger and the squad like they pay their salaries...

Those two niggas are just sad really... Its baffling... Arsenal fans wanting the club they support to lose...

Word of advice... We are not paid to support the club... If you dont like the ways things are being run... Decamp... Nigeria is hard... I barely know the names of all the major players or what they do... But i defend her honour even though i'm not satisfied with a lot of things... Thats termed Loyalty...

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2015
Roland17:
Debo beat me to honest criticisms about Sanchez, he has been not been generous in front of goal this season and maybe because he does not play the CF position or the clout he commands I think he gets a pass, he has not finished a lot of the opportunities, all I want see is some level of efficiency so the pressure of scoring is not burdened on the midfield and it is a gradual process for this roaster and I believe they would get there with some consistency.

Again, we all seem to be waiting until Ozil has a bad night and the bandwagon would descend on him, Ozil has been terrific, many see the assist to Walcott as the highlight of his current season but I challenge them to watch all 5 games we have played this far, he has been the silent engineer orchestrating the final third with a lot of scoring chances that are not converted.

I hope the optimism in the squad continues into Europe and on Saturday against Chelsea which would be a very tricky tie.

#COYG
The thing is that Sanchez's mentality makes up for his shortcomings, the guy is a fighter and so most people overlook his errors.
I am not worried that he has not scored yet, because I want him to take that hunger to Chelsea.

Ozil is the opposite of Sanchez, his temperament betrays him so much that people fail to notice his contribution to the team and to the entire performance of other players. Ozil is the best player we have for now. He is highly technical, the brain box; what Fabregas was to us years back. We hope for a better display against those shekpe people.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Roland17:

#COYG

Solid post

Any day Ozil is class

Covers a lot of distance too

Sublime player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Let's not forget that Alexis did not have a pre-season. He has in fact never had a preseason with us. If not for our lack of quality in that area, he shouldn't even be starting all games at the moment. We can excuse him for now.

Also please, this is a forum, people should be allowed to air their views even if we don't agree with them. No nee dto call each other names. Some don't like Wenger, that's fine. Mourinho has proved himself over and over again at Chelsea yet some Chelsea fans are calling for his sack as we speak. Overall, every fan wants success for Arsenal as a club even if we don't agree on how to go about it.

Noone knows everything. I can dig out comments some people made in the past that have now been proved wrong with benefit of hindsight (myself inclusive).

It's football....enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2015
proudlysports:
Let's not forget that Alexis did not have a pre-season. He has in fact never had a preseason with us. If not for our lack of quality in that area, he shouldn't even be starting all games at the moment. We can excuse him for now.

Also please, this is a forum, people should be allowed to air their views even if we don't agree with them. No nee dto call each other names. Some don't like Wenger, that's fine. Mourinho has proved himself over and over again at Chelsea yet some Chelsea fans are calling for his sack as we speak. Overall, every fan wants success for Arsenal as a club even if we don't agree on how to go about it.

Noone knows everything. I can dig out comments some people made in the past that have now been proved wrong with benefit of hindsight (myself inclusive).

It's football....enjoy it
Was it a lack of preseason that made the same Sanchez to be nominated as PFA player of the season? Did Pedro have a preseason with Chelsea before he got cracking with a goal and an assist? The likes of Depay, who had a full preseason training with manure, how effective has he been for manure so far in the EPL? Football is a game filled with illogical deductions.

Preseason is good. But it should not be used as an excuse. I like Sanchez and he has greatly improved my team. He is a hardworker. He will get better as he is well determined and he consistently tries to impose himself in every game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2015
iPopAlomo:
The #WengerOut boys in sode and pikabum pikabrain are quiet... They have absolutely nothing to say or contribute... They just want to see arsenal lose another game so they can continue slagging off Wenger and the squad like they pay their salaries...

Those two niggas are just sad really... Its baffling... Arsenal fans wanting the club they support to lose...

Word of advice... We are not paid to support the club... If you dont like the ways things are being run... Decamp... Nigeria is hard... I barely know the names of all the major players or what they do... But i defend her honour even though i'm not satisfied with a lot of things... Thats termed Loyalty...

This is why I am sometimes sharp-mouthed against those guys. The likes of Roland17 has enjoined me to let it be. And to be honest, I am not so motivated to keep posting on this thread because when I read from the likes of those who keep bashing Wenger and the Arsenal players on this thread, I wonder if we are both the same Arsenal fans.

It is one thing to bash Wenger. I have done it several times. That comes with the terrain of the game and as a passionate fan who wants constant good delivery. What I will never understand and strongly have a distaste for is when these sad people come on here and start wishing the players in their team have injuries or start rejoicing when Arsenal loses.

You needed to have seen how that pickabrain dude was laughing and throwing funny emoticons here when Arsenal lost against Westham.

You either stand behind your team and support the team or you get lost!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2015
I have taken pika on about this on many occasions, and his favorite comeback is " I do not celebrate mediocrity ".
he likes to complain, but hardly commends, and even when he does, he doesn't do it with as much passion as he criticizes. #doublestandards
He will soon show up, and ask why he's being singled out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Wat me I know is u can't force us to suck una dick or Wenger's
Same question I ask is can dis squad win d league... Everyone said no, so y is d man sticking to d squad wen its obvious he won't win d league...
His he not playing on our intelligence
Everyone knows we need a striker , d man ignore dis now welbeck is injure nd we left with a real striker who's as good as dead...so u expect to jubilate cos we beat stoke abi..
Wen we shd av murder lfc, giroud was busy misfiring,all
alwaee aw manure took dem apart
Arrow u say is d man gave us titles nd d invincibles.
Yes, I agree...but d invincibles squad can't be compared to dis present cos day were far better in all positions.... No body I repeat on body in dis presence squad can enter d invincibles, day are just too good...was it not wenger team,so y is he doing dis now...wat if old age is catching up with man nd he's lost it
I'm entitle to my opinion....if u not happy with it cynide is cheap now, you know wat to do
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
sod09:
Wat me I know is u can't force us to suck una dick or Wenger's
Same question I ask is can dis squad win d league... Everyone said no, so y is d man sticking to d squad wen its obvious he won't win d league...
His he not playing on our intelligence
Everyone knows we need a striker , d man ignore dis now welbeck is injure nd we left with a real striker who's as good as dead...so u expect to jubilate cos we beat stoke abi..
Wen we shd av murder lfc, giroud was busy misfiring,all
alwaee aw manure took dem apart
Arrow u say is d man gave us titles nd d invincibles.
Yes, I agree...but d invincibles squad can't be compared to dis present cos day were far better in all positions.... No body I repeat on body in dis presence squad can enter d invincibles, day are just too good...was it not wenger team,so y is he doing dis now...wat if old age is catching up with man nd he's lost it
I'm entitle to my opinion....if u not happy with it cynide is cheap now, you know wat to do

nobody is trying to force you to do jack,
all we ask you to do is encourage/commend them when they do well, with the same measure you criticize them.
is that too much to ask?
enough with the double standard, if stoke had beaten us you would have hurt our eyes with your ceaseless ranting, but since we won its just stoke. humor me but would we have been awarded 6 points for beating Liverpool? isn't it the same 3 points we would have gotten?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
tayoccu:

nobody is trying to force you to do jack,
all we ask you to do is encourage/commend them when they do well, with the same measure you criticize them.
is that too much to ask?
enough with the double standard, if stoke had beaten us you would have hurt our eyes with your ceaseless ranting, but since we won its just stoke. humor me but would we have been awarded 6 points for beating Liverpool? isn't it the same 3 points we would have gotten?
can we win d league
Btw I dnt criticize d whole team
I pick my scape goat
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
sod09:
can we win d league Btw I dnt criticize d whole team I pick my scape goat
but that's where you're wrong, its a team sport.
and FYI we can win the league, note I said can not will. it's too early to say any team will win it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (3528) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m), KingAzubuike(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.